Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got back home to NY with only Jackal crossed off my list. And did my tour of my NY stores today to find Jackal warming the pegs.

I did find a Spider-UK at my first TRU stop. At my second TRU they had no trace of the Sandman wave. And then I tried a hole-in-the-wall "TRU Express" and found a Symbiote Spider-Man, plus two more Spider-UKs, and about 8 Jackals. Nothing else.

So when I got home I caved and bought Ms. Marvel and ANAD Spidey 2099 on Amazon. Should be complete with Sandman by Monday! And I am LOVING the Sandman parts I have so far. The plastic they are using for the sand is perfect, I like its slight rubbery feel.

I also stopped into a Walgreens and two Duane Reades, and found altogether about 18-20 Yellow Daredevils warming the pegs. Some warehouse must have found a few cases of them or something cause I'd never seen so many. One store that had the most, maybe 12-14 units of it, was clearancing them at 25% off. But wow.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found and purchased the exclusive Evolution of Groot ML figure from my local TRU. Funny thing occurred, however, when I was at the checkout paying for it. To make a longer explanation a little shorter, the manager went and pulled the remaining Groot figures off of the pegs after the salesperson called her over. Turns out that when the salesperson scanned it, it didn't appear in the system and that's when he contacted the manager. When I asked, he explained that the figure is not supposed to be available for sale until March 1st. But, because it was on the floor, they had to sell it to me. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

we might be getting the Warlock wave earlier then expected. just got my invoice for the wave from my UK supplier. which is weird cause they haven't sent out a email for my Titus wave yet, so I email them to check whether it's the right wave. (they did it before with the Space Venom and Juggernaut waves, which came around the same time.)

to follow up on what I was saying about the X-men Warlock wave, it will be out by the end of the month as I have also been charge for both Titus wave and the Warlock wave.

My rep at EE had told me before that the X-Men Warlock wave is street dated for April 1st.

Same same. It's listed under my preorders, but there aren't even any illustrations of the figures on the site yet. In fact you can't find them if you do a search (as of yesterday).

Does anyone know when the X-Men Warlock BAF series will go up for pre-order? I've been checking EE multiple times a day. Any help is much appreciated! Also I found an Evolution of Groot figure on Monday 2/13 at my local(PA) TRU! I had the pick of the case. Cashier sold me 1 then sent someone to take the rest off the rack. She said the "street date" was March 1st. So check your local TRU for the same mistake.

to follow up on what I was saying about the X-men Warlock wave, it will be out by the end of the month as I have also been charge for both Titus wave and the Warlock wave.

My rep at EE had told me before that the X-Men Warlock wave is street dated for April 1st.

Same same. It's listed under my preorders, but there aren't even any illustrations of the figures on the site yet. In fact you can't find them if you do a search (as of yesterday).
I was told they they would go up on the 15th (not sure which month he was talking about as this call took place early January). My preorder is listed as well.

I thought the purpose of sightings & hauls, as a thread and an institution, is to tell us WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED?!

So we, in those same or neighboring areas, know where to start looking?

COMICBOOKNERD... WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? WHERE DID YOU BUY?

No no. Sighting snd they found them is only one part. The haul part is basically showing what they got. It up to person themselves if they want to say the location