Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I just checked my local 24 hours Walgreens after I got off work and managed to score only Cyclops which is cool because he was the main want for me. Now I just need Colossus. Thanks for the heads up because I would have never stopped there otherwise.

I just checked my local 24 hours Walgreens after I got off work and managed to score only Cyclops which is cool because he was the main want for me. Now I just need Colossus. Thanks for the heads up because I would have never stopped there otherwise.

I usually have a lot of luck with Walgreens. I picked up the entire Dormammu wave there back in November, and aside from Angela, I found all of the Titus wave there as well. Target and Walgreens are responsible for 95% of the ML and BS figures I buy.

Thanks guys, I usually have been having success with Walmart with them being open 24 hours and me being a night worker. I did score, Sunfire, Shatterstar, Logan, and Dazzler at Target with me getting Dazzler on a return trip two weeks later. Big thanks to people on here letting us know that they were hitting Target already because I was checking Big Bad Toy Store like crazy for pre-orders. I grabbed Polaris off of Ebay after getting Cyclops at Walgreens. She was around 25.00 without the BAF. She was the last one I really wanted so I just grabbed her feeling that I don't have to drive myself crazy driving store to store. I'll grab Colossus if I see him in the wild but not a major want for me. Finding Cyclops was a major relief. I think he's the most desired one in the wave.

I will be adding Walgreens to my search for Future Legends.

Received my Polaris today after buying her a week ago on eBay.

While she IS kinda basic, I am reveling in her basicness. She hits all the right notes for me. A classic/modern mashup of a look, nice cape, nice metallic gauntlets, nice metallic lip color, and a great hair sculpt.

Having Polaris, and Havok, and Iceman makes me want to dig out the Iceman/X-Factor episode "Cold Comfort" of the 90s X-Men cartoon to see them all running around on my TV screen again.

They're not in all their X-Factor costumes, but owning Havok, Polaris, Forge, and Quicksilver makes me feel good that the characters are shaping up from that team.

Still need Colossus and Cyclops (desperately!) and Logan (less desperately).

Received my Polaris today after buying her a week ago on eBay.

While she IS kinda basic, I am reveling in her basicness. She hits all the right notes for me. A classic/modern mashup of a look, nice cape, nice metallic gauntlets, nice metallic lip color, and a great hair sculpt.

Having Polaris, and Havok, and Iceman makes me want to dig out the Iceman/X-Factor episode "Cold Comfort" of the 90s X-Men cartoon to see them all running around on my TV screen again.

They're not in all their X-Factor costumes, but owning Havok, Polaris, Forge, and Quicksilver makes me feel good that the characters are shaping up from that team.

Still need Colossus and Cyclops (desperately!) and Logan (less desperately).

Yeah Colossus is like Bigfoot right now. People claim he exists but have never seen him in the wild, except for grainy review videos.

Ya, Walgreens has been my go to for the last few waves. I'll go to 5 Walgreens before I attempt a trek into that madhouse welfare refuge they call Walmart. Walgreens has really stepped up their game & the exclusives are awesome. My goal is to not have to go hunting at Wmart until the Black Panther exclusive hits.

I found the entire X-Wave visiting 3 Walgreens. Got all the figs needed to complete the BAF, passed on Logan for now. I'm sure there will be plenty to go around. It was a productive weekend.