Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Speaking or TRU, it's funny how as of a couple days ago, their site now has "out of stock" items grayed out, including the Dark Phoenix 2 pack, Thor Raggy wave and the 3'75" 2 packs. They never had them IN stock online in the 1st place!!

I got both the Phoenix 2 pack and the Executioner 2 pack off of TRU's website

Just looked at my account with Entertainment Earth. Thor Raggy is being processed as of this posting!

Hmm. So all that's left for this year (officially) is the Human Torch (Walgreens), and the MCU Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack (Target).

Even though it's scheduled for 2018, I'm sure a Spidey wave will come out in December, but even still, when you consider how we've been inundated by wave upon wave of Legends as well as exclusives coming fast and furious, this approaching lull, while financially welcome is gonna be hard to handle collector-wise! We've been spoiled with Legends for seemingly every month of this year and now we'll have to go nearly 5 months with none?!?!? AAAAGHHHH!!!!

Seriously though, this makes for a good case on Hasbro's release timing and that they should be more spread out, obviously for wallet relief reasons, but also to give us something all year consistently.

Speaking or TRU, it's funny how as of a couple days ago, their site now has "out of stock" items grayed out, including the Dark Phoenix 2 pack, Thor Raggy wave and the 3'75" 2 packs. They never had them IN stock online in the 1st place!!

REALLY?!?!?! When was this?!?! I've checked every day since before they actually put them up on the site and from jump, it's always been "out of stock" with no store pick up or ship to home options.

REALLY?!?!?! When was this?!?! I've checked every day since before they actually put them up on the site and from jump, it's always been "out of stock" with no store pick up or ship to home options.
7/18 and 7/22

post-18874-0-23207800-1501952802_thumb.png

post-18874-0-32347000-1501952815_thumb.png

7/18 and 7/22

Wow. This isn't the 1st time I've heard of this. I get the feeling even though it's a website, there's a regional thing going on. This happened with the MaryJane 2 pack as well.

I'm thinking we will not be getting another Spider-Man Wave this year. I think the Black Panther Wave will be the December arrival this year.

Any idea what the remaining waves are for the year?

The Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack will probably be the last release of the year officially. The Black Panther Wave will technically be a 2018 release probably while showing up late November or December.

The way Walmart has clearanced out the Spider-Man waves and not included them on their new toy reset makes me think we won't get that Lizard wave this year at all. I hope I'm wrong though and we do get it this year.

I'm thinking we will not be getting another Spider-Man Wave this year. I think the Black Panther Wave will be the December arrival this year.

Any idea what the remaining waves are for the year?

The Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack will probably be the last release of the year officially. The Black Panther Wave will technically be a 2018 release probably while showing up late November or December.

The way Walmart has clearanced out the Spider-Man waves and not included them on their new toy reset makes me think we won't get that Lizard wave this year at all. I hope I'm wrong though and we do get it this year.

Also Walgreens' Human Torch. Waves are officially done for the year. Strange. fast-n-furious to start the 1st half of the year and then basically drought city for the second half.

You all will love this one; I went to my nearest TRU after work, knowing I wouldn't find the Phoenix 2 pack (and of course i didn't), but checked anyway. Well what I did see was a Spider-Man Sandman wave Shocker...with Thunderbolts insignia! I just HAVE to grab this! I pick up the box...AND IT'S TORN!!!! Just my luck! Well I bought it anyway since who knows if I'll ever see that again?! What made it all better was the Thor Raggy wave was waiting on my doorstep.

Oh and I think the Walgreens Human Torch is coming real soon.

You all will love this one; I went to my nearest TRU after work, knowing I wouldn't find the Phoenix 2 pack (and of course i didn't), but checked anyway. Well what I did see was a Spider-Man Sandman wave Shocker...with Thunderbolts insignia! I just HAVE to grab this! I pick up the box...AND IT'S TORN!!!! Just my luck! Well I bought it anyway since who knows if I'll ever see that again?! What made it all better was the Thor Raggy wave was waiting on my doorstep.

Did you manage to preorder Human Torch somewhere? Or just a bit of inside info?

It's out overseas. Kapow Toys has them up for order and a reviewer I follow did an unboxing video yesterday.

The newest additions to my Asgardian collection.

I don't collect 6" figures I'm from the 3.75 page. But I would just like to say your Asgardian collection is awesome!
Here is my entire collection.
Man that is awesome!
I'm loving the warriors three! Very cool, did you make them your self?

Thanks I just realized I did not put Beta Ray Bill on that shelf. The Warriors 3 were a gift from my wife, she said she got them off Ebay.

It's out overseas. Kapow Toys has them up for order and a reviewer I follow did an unboxing video yesterday.

Cool, that's great news!

Cool, that's great news!

yes but kapow doesn't deliver to the US anymore. great thing for the europeans who never can get any legends in store................ever.