Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got home today and had two Wolverine and a Gladiator waiting for me from HTS. Wolverine is absolutely amazing and have now decided to purchase two more. Gladiator is a fine looking figure as well and big fan of the blue highlights in his hair, like this version a whole lot more than the SDCC version. The rest of the wave should ship for me next week.

NEWMARVELLEGENDS.jpg

Just got these two today, I'm In Canada, just fresh from hasbro the new 10 year figs, they opened the shipment box in front of me and had not even put em on the shelf,  and this Venom from the Monster Wave, was the only one lonesome in the same shipping box, they said it had a street date of August , but since i frequent the store heavily and they know me as a collector they let me buy it

On 7/3/2018 at 8:44 AM, Neal said:

Anyone have any luck getting the code to work?

Randomly checked the HTS website just now and noticed all of the ML figures (at least the ones I checked) now read "Item is excluded from any promotions".

And for anyone who also collects SW, the exclusion policy has also appeared there, but it seems more targeted to the items people actually want (TBS 4-LOM, TVC Hoth Trooper), and not the pegwarming stuff (everything Force Link, TBS everything Solo / TLJ, TVC non-Hoth Trooper)

9 hours ago, mako said:

IDK about Cali or the East Coast, but here in Central Arkansas, I'm finding sweet fanny. Normally, I'd chalk it up to it still being fairly early in the release process, but I had similar luck with Infinity War and Black Panther before that.

I can find Solo and Wrestler figures out the wazzoo, but anything else, I might as well be shopping for "! Love Trump" T-shirts.

Yeah, the scalpers have a field day with ML in particular around here. Almost ruins an otherwise fun hobby for me. Almost.

NEWMARVELLEGENDSHAUL.jpg

Just got this haul today, got everything i wanted from these waves except Scarlet Spider sadly, but the store i went to (EB Games) had everything except Scarlet Spider and Magneto (which i would have bought) and i passed on Psylocke because i pre-ordered her and i am hoping for the Purple hair variant, the one they had was the black hair.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:51 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

NEWMARVELLEGENDSHAUL.jpg

Just got this haul today, got everything i wanted from these waves except Scarlet Spider sadly, but the store i went to (EB Games) had everything except Scarlet Spider and Magneto (which i would have bought) and i passed on Psylocke because i pre-ordered her and i am hoping for the Purple hair variant, the one they had was the black hair.

I kinda want to have both. Swap heads between them and see which one looks better. The Purple Hair Psylocke on the blue outfit body or leave it on the more darker version.

legends_Yo_O.jpg

Found this today (Toronto, Canada) , already got the ones i wanted from these waves (except Scarlet Spider, but thats a no find), but kinda wish i bought that Daredevil now, but hey that makes for another hunt, can't buy em all at once, what's the fun in that :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I kinda want to have both. Swap heads between them and see which one looks better. The Purple Hair Psylocke on the blue outfit body or leave it on the more darker version.

yeah I did think about that, but either way I want to see what I get from this pre-order, Psylocke is my most wanted from that X-Men wave, so i had to make sure i had her on lock, but if i run across whatever I don't get I will buy because it's her

This is getting frustrating.
I saw Mysterio ONCE, never restocked.  (I was more interested in getting Lasher and Gwenpool first – joke’s on me, huh?)    Reed Richards is also impossible to find.
I’ve never seen Cyclops, nor Colossus (even when I went to Wal-Mart for the restock this past weekend)
Now it looks like we will never see a purple haired Psylocke.  I doubt I will ever see a Doc Ock nor a Tiger Wolverine neither.
Marvel Legends has become an online exclusive.

I got back in the country over the weekend and had a bunch of new acquisitions waiting for me here at work when I got in this morning.  i received the following:

Apocalypse BAF wave

Marvel Studios Ronan

Marvel Studios Red Skull

Marvel Studios Iron Man Mark VII

Marvel Studios Ant-Man/Yellowjacket

Marvel Studios Thor/Sif

Marvel Studios Captain America/Crossbones

Looks like I have a few things to open tonight!

On a related note, I don't usually care about packaging, but I must admit that these Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary boxes look really nice.

I have been ordering everything from Dorkside.  Sure it's preorder but they really do come through.

Walmart exclusives are impossible in Montgomery County, MD.  I could not get the Thanos exclusive, had someone who lived in South Carolina buy me and ship it.

The purple hair Psylocke is just as bad as the Green head Mysterio.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psylocke-Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Apocalypse-wave-figure-loose-Hasbro-PURPLE-HAIR/223062927791?hash=item33ef9629af%3Ag%3AGbAAAOSwEehbOV06&_sacat=0&_nkw=marvel+legends+psylocke+purple&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

if you want it.  this is what you're looking at.  too rich for my blood.  i'll be happy with the black one for a lot less.  the purple has sold multiple times for $110 usd btw.

12 minutes ago, bluebee said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Psylocke-Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Apocalypse-wave-figure-loose-Hasbro-PURPLE-HAIR/223062927791?hash=item33ef9629af%3Ag%3AGbAAAOSwEehbOV06&_sacat=0&_nkw=marvel+legends+psylocke+purple&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

if you want it.  this is what you're looking at.  too rich for my blood.  i'll be happy with the black one for a lot less.  the purple has sold multiple times for $110 usd btw.

We (collectors) are every bit as bad as the thrice damned scalpers! We give these fools life by paying these bull ish prices! The jury is still out on the X-Men wave! It just basically made US landfall! What is all this "I gotta have a damned toy right now" nonsense!?! Someone may walk in to a Ross or something and find it. Keep in mind the purple haired version was released after the outcry for it. Who knows how many cases there are containing the black haired version released out BEFORE cases containing the purple. Trust me, when you get your preordered Marvel Legends through Entertainment Earth, you learn you don't need figs NOW! Impatience regarding a damn toy is beyond pathetic.

24 minutes ago, bluebee said:

Is this even a real thing ?  Or did someone paint over her outfit and hair ?

Has Hasbro stated that this is a running change ?