Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

My Wolverine w/Bike and Venom wave arrived today from HTS.  Good thing I'm an opener, because both shipping boxes were smashed to hell.  My Spider-Ham card/box was a bit damaged, and the Wolverine package looked like it had been through war.  You remember the opening scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where he's impersonating a delivery guy?  Yeah.  Like that.

29 minutes ago, Neal said:

My Wolverine w/Bike and Venom wave arrived today from HTS.  Good thing I'm an opener, because both shipping boxes were smashed to hell.  My Spider-Ham card/box was a bit damaged, and the Wolverine package looked like it had been through war.  You remember the opening scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where he's impersonating a delivery guy?  Yeah.  Like that.

Yikes! I know my Scream from HTS is arriving today, I'm hoping it's just some box damage and not the figure itself.

11 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I don't know. I remember when the first X-Men wave came out. I pre-ordered from them and my Walmart put the whole wave out right around their reset in August. I canceled my pre-order and got them from Walmart instead. This might happen again.

I hope they ship them soon, I can’t go to Walmart, Target or Walgreens as I live in Ecuador

1 hour ago, dave said:

The Target in my area got the Apocalypse wave in on Monday for the fourth time and another 8 figures which is another case is expected on Thursday. I'm trying to catch another Multiple Man.

Damn dude! Sounds like your Target is taking all the supply then. Here in northern ga. I haven't seen anything new at any Target since deadpool wave 1 months ago. Hopefully we will see them soon. 

I did however find Thor & Sif at GameStop. And for like 25% off. Also grabbed Ronan from ThinkGeek. So I can't really complain. Good start to the week.

17 hours ago, jdgi said:

I hope they ship them soon, I can’t go to Walmart, Target or Walgreens as I live in Ecuador

With Dorkside Toys, sometimes they are pretty quick and other times I find it in the store before they get them. I got Cloak, Dagger, Doc Ock, and Elektra pretty fast back in June. Of coarse I happen to wake up in time when they first put them up on pre-order so that may have played a factor. But I still have not gotten my Black Knight figure yet and it was the same when I pre-ordered him.

18 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

With Dorkside Toys, sometimes they are pretty quick and other times I find it in the store before they get them. I got Cloak, Dagger, Doc Ock, and Elektra pretty fast back in June. Of coarse I happen to wake up in time when they first put them up on pre-order so that may have played a factor. But I still have not gotten my Black Knight figure yet and it was the same when I pre-ordered him.

The Spider-Man wave shipped pretty fast for me too.

I hope they ship the Apocalypse wave soon

8 hours ago, jdgi said:

The Spider-Man wave shipped pretty fast for me too.

I hope they ship the Apocalypse wave soon

I just came across another message board and someone there said that Dorkside is expecting the X-Men in this Thursday or Friday so maybe soon, crosses fingers.