Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 8/2/2018 at 9:53 PM, KiloinNorcal said:

Oh there are a lot of collectors for sure, but just yesterday I saw a guy at the SR Target walking around with a stack of gamorean guards (spelling?) from the SW black series that must have just rolled out. Don't know what he was gonna do with all of them but regardless, if all the inventory is bought up then it leaves nothing for anyone else. I only ever buy one of each ML I want and leave the rest. Did see that Gladiator you mentioned.

Yea but again, Im not seeing anyone from SR selling Gamorean guards. He might have just been army building. That's a viable figure for that too. I guess with that one they could be trying to sit on it for later? I don't know SW exclusives too well these days.  I just know from toycon and such, this area is rough and with no Toys r Us now? Speaking of, no one sniped the cyke/dark phoenix two pack at TRU a year ago. It was in stock at TRU during toycon, so even that didn't get scalped, when the scalpers were literally down the street. Now though, this is a really hard time. Things were a little rough before, but this will be hard hunting days for sure.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:55 AM, Neal said:

For those that care, HasbroToyShop has listed all of the figures (except for Omega Red) from the Sauron BAF wave as "coming soon".

They added the page for Omega Red last night and all of them came in stock overnight. Unfortunately by the time I work up at 6:30 EST Wolverine, Omega Red, and Bishop were all OOS. The other three are still available as of 9:30 EST.

Magneto and purple Psylocke showed up yesterday from HTS. Today I hit up Target again and found the entire X Men wave. Grabbed Wolvie, Sabertooth, Storm, and black haired Psylocke. Skipped Multiple Man cause 2 out of the 3 heads had wacky eyes. All the others have impeccable paint jobs. 

Also nabbed 10th Ann. Iron Man.  GREAT DAY!!!

Sauron Wave shipped out from BBTS yesterday.  I feel like it's the light at the end of the tunnel now that this and the Venom wave are shipping, a small break with less figures all streaming out will be nice.

23 hours ago, nieman257 said:

Has anyone seen Thing or Surfer out in the wild yet?

Nope, I heard somewhere that September is the release, so I imagine they'll start showing up at the end of the month.

16 hours ago, Inspection12e said:

I still haven’t seen Mr Fantastic or Super Skrull.

Is Super Skrull actually out? I haven't even seen a reveal, besides pictures of it in Walgreens' database.