Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

For those of you who had their Silver Surfers canceled, how did you find out? I haven't received an email or a phone call, my other items shipped, and I still see "Ordered: 1 | Shipped: 0 pk" for SS, but nothing that would indicated the item was canceled.

In other news, I've been seeing more and more of the Venom wave at most of my local my Duane Reades / Walgreens. Also saw all of the SP//DR wave and Warlock(!) wave at a local Target this weekend, inclusive of Cyclops.

10 minutes ago, Mangar said:

For those of you who had their Silver Surfers canceled, how did you find out? I haven't received an email or a phone call, my other items shipped, and I still see "Ordered: 1 | Shipped: 0 pk" for SS, but nothing that would indicated the item was canceled.

In other news, I've been seeing more and more of the Venom wave at most of my local my Duane Reades / Walgreens. Also saw all of the SP//DR wave and Warlock(!) wave at a local Target this weekend, inclusive of Cyclops.

I ordered Surfer on the 10th, saw nothing until the 17th when I received an email stating my order was cancelled.

5 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Has anyone found the Walmart Exclusive MCU 10th Stark & MK1 set? (#1) Does anyone know the SKU/UPC for it?

I am 11/12 on the MCU 10th sets so I’m eager to close out the line...until more sets come out next year anyways lol.

Any info on the Walmart UPC/SKU would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Only seen in Canada so far. I’m in the same boat as you 11/12.  Number 1in the series and it’s the last to be released, Amazon 3 pack is due out next month  

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Studios-The-First-Ten-Years-Iron-Man-Tony-Stark-and-Mark-I/668817038

30 minutes ago, mako said:

Nah, I figure I'll just wait for it to hit brick-n-mortar and entertain myself paying less than you did.

But you enjoy though.

It’s already been found in some Walgreens stores. On top of that, I called my local Walgreens a few days ago and the manager told me that he could order Silver Surfer for me. It arrives to the store on Friday. Just ask the manager at your Walgreens. I imagine that they can all do it.

10 hours ago, decon said:

Only seen in Canada so far. I’m in the same boat as you 11/12.  Number 1in the series and it’s the last to be released, Amazon 3 pack is due out next month  

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Studios-The-First-Ten-Years-Iron-Man-Tony-Stark-and-Mark-I/668817038

Thanks for the link sir. Unfortunately, there’s no SKU number shown on the listing, at least not that I could find. I’m hoping I can just brickseek this and call it a wraps!

Finally found multiple man today at ThinkGeek. Apocalypse is done! Also Typhoid Mary and Lady Deadpool. Super stoked!!!

I've been passing on the infinity war 3 packs due to poor paint apps. But today found 1 at GameStop that looks perfect. Nabbed it.

Still have not found a Red Skull that's worth it. How is he supposed to look menacing on the shelf with a lazy eye? Maybe I'm too picky. Idk

Stupid question, I’m sure... But, I don’t suppose anybody has a spare of this alternate head from the Dark Phoenix / Cyclops two pack, just lying around, that they wouldn’t mind parting with? Cuz, reasons.

74916360-C427-4BB2-BF63-09091EF40C65.jpeg

On 8/23/2018 at 8:52 AM, mako said:

Wish I could argue the point, but it's basically 4 normal people and a superhero in a fairly generic suit. Where's the interest?

Just about everybody I've heard from is either interested ONLY in the Colleen Wing... or in the box itself.

Lol, the box is the star of the show. That reminds me of so many Chritmas's of the past when the kids open the most expensive gift and then proceed to play with the box. This sucker will not be parted from his cash on this one.

19 hours ago, mako said:

Same here. Just as well, I usually look forward to the SDCC exclusives, but with Sp//der, Apocalypse, Monster Venom, and Sauron practically hitting at the same time, I needed the breather.

For what its worth, I'm passing on the Marvel Studios line as well. Just not interested in the live action stuff anymore.

What, whaaaaaat!? Looks like we got a convert here, Rukk. Glad to finally have you aboard, Mako.