Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

2 hours ago, nieman257 said:

Nope. They're all great figures, which is why I passed on Bishop. I only got Doc Ock because I never found TB for a reasonable price, and it seemed to go up once people discovered Hasbro had no bendy-wire

That's because once we figured out the bendy tentacles can be used on the Hasbro edition, it made the Toybiz version even more valuable (and I have 2 of em)!

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Malocchio said:

I think the new Bishop is much better. The TB one always seemed to have odd proportions and doesn’t stand up very well.

Have all three, didn't think Omega Red could be beat, but the newer ones are better. TB Bishop looks bloated and deformed compared to the new version. Do miss the red "metallic" paint on Omega Red, but otherwise newer version is better. Why they didn't make Doc Ock's arms bend, I don't get, but then neither did it make sense to make Captain America and not give him wings. Overall, Hasbro's doing better and cant wait to see future works!!

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Have all three, didn't think Omega Red could be beat, but the newer ones are better. TB Bishop looks bloated and deformed compared to the new version. Do miss the red "metallic" paint on Omega Red, but otherwise newer version is better. Why they didn't make Doc Ock's arms bend, I don't get, but then neither did it make sense to make Captain America and not give him wings. Overall, Hasbro's doing better and cant wait to see future works!!

The cost of Bendy wire would have been passed on to the end user, namely us. Costs too much for Habro to incorporate and maintain the same price point. They would take a loss on the profit side. Makes perfect sense. After all, they ARE in the business of making money.

I finally last week completed my Monster Venom wave, I felt blessed after getting the Venom (back in July before street date) and then found major success with getting the rest of the wave at a wal-mart, then sadly had to order Spider-Ham, but it was all so great to build that amazing BAF, also been seeing tons of the new Deadpool wave in stores out here (very suprised) , but I pre-ordered them so the Mail brought em, I have been stoked to see that Toys-R-Us over here in Canada has been treating the collectors great in terms of Legends, recently stopped by to a TRU and found the entire Deadpool Sauron wave, entire Monster Venom wave, Infinity war wave 2, and everything from the 10th anni wave (except Ultron) , however still no Thing or Silver Surfer showing up in canada that i've seen