Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

3 hours ago, Malocchio said:

Before they were pulled from the site, it showed that all of my local stores had them in stock...will update if I find any!

Yeah, mine too....I went to a few but they never arrived (according to the managers). So unless someone was able to order from the site, they made a mistake posting the Thing, and theyre not actually ready to sell just yet.

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Not anymore. Totally gone, not even "out of stock" message". Wondering if they jumped the gun and meant to post it for next week? Anybody get one?

I was able to order two ... one for me and one for a friend of mine.  I got a shipping notification for both last night.

19 hours ago, Neal said:

The Walgreens Exclusive Thing is currently IN STOCK at Walgreens.com:

Marvel Legends Thing

Did anyone manage to save the direct link to the product page instead of the link to the search results?

1 hour ago, Neal said:

I was able to order two ... one for me and one for a friend of mine.  I got a shipping notification for both last night.

Congrats!

3 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Wow...I hate scalpers

I was able to order my Silver Surfer off Walgreens before they ran out. I found one in a local store and sold it at the  store price to this guy I met. I don't believe in scalping. The only way to stop it, is to not buy from them. Sure, if im selling on a buyers' page, and shipping the item, then I need some compensation. But lets be reasonable. Marking up 3-4x the normal price is a crappy thing to do. Everyone has to be willing to walk away from scalpers.

I can also confirm the website listing for Thing was legit as both of my orders of 4 were shipped and will arrive Monday. I don’t know if he will be offered through their site again but I’m 100% certain Thing will hit stores as Surfer (just like every other Legends exclusive) hit all my local stores after he went up on the site. Of course, I can’t speak to everyone’s area though. I am sure me living in a very densely populated city and having a Walgreens just about every mile or two in any direction also helps.

I got a BrickSeek hit earlier tonight on the Walmart MCU Iron Man 1 Set (#1) and it was right on the money as the store just got a truck and did have all 8 units (2 cases) so I was able to just pallet shop the boxes.

The total BrickSeek instock percentage for the MCU Iron Man 1 Set is currently very low (13% as of a couple hours ago) but the set does seem to be “trickling” out. Price was $44.73. I’m in South Florida.

Unfortunately, that was the only thing the store had as far as exclusives go. No TVC Tie Fighter, no Black Series Mimban Trooper, no Cage & Claire set and nothing on any of the McFarlane exclusives. Conversely, It’s looking like Hasbro is going to yank the TVC Island Journey Rey & Mimban Trooper from Walmart and give them to EE instead and I am eagerly waiting on my EE rep to confirm that because that would indeed be super awesome.

I bought two Iron Man sets, took the shipping boxes and put the other 6 on the shelf (Hialeah, Store #1590). Fortunately, the cases were on top of the pallet and were undamaged so pretty much every set in each case was mint.

BrickSeek SKU #668817038

Best of luck to anyone on the hunt!

465D7DBF-8643-42D8-AE1A-4DCC123088AE.jpeg

19 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

...both of my orders of 4 were shipped and will arrive Monday.

8 Things??? Party on Yancy Street!

I was highly confident earlier this week that I'd be able to find him locally when he starts shipping, but for some crazy reason two of my local stores just put out 6 Mr Fantastic figures and another one just put out 10 Daredevils (no, that's not a typo). With all of those along with the Venom and 1st Deadpool waves on the shelves I'm a little nervous about them finding room for Ben Grimm.

1 minute ago, Mangar said:

8 Things??? Party on Yancy Street!

I was highly confident earlier this week that I'd be able to find him locally when he starts shipping, but for some crazy reason two of my local stores just put out 6 Mr Fantastic figures and another one just put out 10 Daredevils (no, that's not a typo). With all of those along with the Venom and 1st Deadpool waves on the shelves I'm a little nervous about them finding room for Ben Grimm.

Lol. 

6 Reeds and 10 Yellow Daredevils? That’s nuts. I’m going to assume (and hopefully correctly assume) that this is a very isolated incident. That’s just crazy. It almost sounds like that store got flagged for a distribution center purge or something. The only time I have ever seen any of my local Walgreens get re-stocked with older figures was when one of the stores received a full case of the Onslaught Wave a couple months ago and that wave will officially be 3 years old by January so idk what the hell was going on with that one!