Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 10/22/2018 at 5:28 PM, KiloinNorcal said:

Neal has it right. Was almost $40 after taxes. A bit steep, but I get the amount of plastic used.

I try to avoid getting anything at Gamestop unless there is no other option. I suggest getting Archangel online (Not Ebay).

Also, no Magiks in South Florida. Just very few Things and absolutely no Silver Surfers no more. Reed has been seen around.

1 hour ago, americamgl said:

I try to avoid getting anything at Gamestop unless there is no other option. I suggest getting Archangel online (Not Ebay).

Also, no Magiks in South Florida. Just very few Things and absolutely no Silver Surfers no more. Reed has been seen around.

Yeah. I ended up ordering him from BBTS along with the DS Beast. Archangel was listed at $31.99 and Beast at $22.99. DS figures around my way are always $29.99 anywhere i can get them. So that was a win for me.

Just hope the paint apps are stellar.

Still no Magik here in Atl.

For those wanting ML Archangel for less than $30.00 go to Ebay now. They have a 10% off on anything you buy without price limit when you enter the code PICKUPTEN. You have until Friday 8AM ET.

This is the cheapest you will find Archangel Brand New on Ebay as of now: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Hasbro-X-Men-Marvel-Legends-Archangel-Action-Figure/202481389968?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3Dd064abed43474ff6b6f4675c2acad7e8%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D332823240652%26itm%3D202481389968&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A7f46cdec-d8ca-11e8-a871-74dbd1802235|parentrq%3Aae4baaad1660aad34c83c864ffff9f57|iid%3A1

The total will be $28.791 with free shipping. It actually becomes equal to what you would pay at Gamestop (after you include taxes) with the 25% off discount Sambeckett mentioned above.

Capture.PNG

As of today, I can confirm Majik is in South FL. I hit up 6 stores today and 5 of the 6 stores had 2 Majiks each. I also saw restocks of Surfer, Reed and Thing, with 1 store having received a new full case (6) of Reed, another store received a case of Surfer and a 3rd, different store, had a full case of Thing on the shelf.

I also saw a TON of new Walgreens exclusive pops. I am not a pop collector per say, but there is a VERY limited number of characters that I do try to acquire every pop for. With that being said, I picked up a Pop Toxin and Punisher 2099. Speaking of which...would really love to see some classic 2099 Legends and I think that would make a cool exclusive program for like Target or something. I would be thrilled to see 2099 versions of Ghost Rider, Doom and Punisher for example.

I also picked up several of the new Diamond Select Nightmare before Xmas figures at Walgreens today too...because  why not lol? Incredible movie and these figures are just fantastic. 

I can officially, finally, cross off one retailer for 2018, that I no longer have to walk into/hunt exclusives for! 

Happy hunting fellow nerds.

7 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

As of today, I can confirm Majik is in South FL. I hit up 6 stores today and 5 of the 6 stores had 2 Majiks each. I also saw restocks of Surfer, Reed and Thing, with 1 store having received a new full case (6) of Reed, another store received a case of Surfer and a 3rd, different store, had a full case of Thing on the shelf.

I also saw a TON of new Walgreens exclusive pops. I am not a pop collector per say, but there is a VERY limited number of characters that I do try to acquire every pop for. With that being said, I picked up a Pop Toxin and Punisher 2099. Speaking of which...would really love to see some classic 2099 Legends and I think that would make a cool exclusive program for like Target or something. I would be thrilled to see 2099 versions of Ghost Rider, Doom and Punisher for example.

I also picked up several of the new Diamond Select Nightmare before Xmas figures at Walgreens today too...because  why not lol? Incredible movie and these figures are just fantastic. 

I can officially, finally, cross off one retailer for 2018, that I no longer have to walk into/hunt exclusives for! 

Happy hunting fellow nerds.

Hey CobraSaboteur87, where in South Florida? I have hit almost every Walgreens in Miami and I cannot see any Magiks. Please help out a brother.

Last night I checked out one and again, just 1 Thing. I haven't seen Surfers for a while. Thanks.

Just discovered this forum yesterday (thanks to the contest they were running!)

Spotted the AIM two-pack at the Gamestop Sunset Square in Bellingham, WA. First time I've seen them. Didn't know you guys were also spotting the Archangels there too! Spotted Thor and Black Widow from Infinity War wave at Fred Meyer in E Bakerview Rd in Bellingham.

Canada, especially EB Games, usually gets these exclusive before you guys (picked up my The Thing 2 months ago). Missed out on Silver Surfer, and I'm still hunting for him. Ugh. Got my Magik from EB as well, though not my preferred costume.

I'm mostly an X-men (see my avatar) collector (save for random cosmic characters and F4) so I was really banking on getting that Archangel on (or before) his street date October 1st. I even pre-ordered him and paid full price ($26.99 Cdn just to make sure). One month later and still a no-show. WTF is happening :(

Got the vintage wave Wasp in over the weekend.  Dorkside Toys had some of the vintage wave in stock last week.  Great figure, definitely going to be the default Wasp in my collection.  

On 10/11/2018 at 9:42 PM, americamgl said:

I went to Walmart today because it says online that there are some Thanos available, but when I got there... Nothing. Just 1 Dazzler and Polaris. I asked the lady and she said they are probably in the back and not out yet and went back to doing her job.

If you still need him, Walmart has a few in stock online for $18.84. I just got one and there were three left

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AVENGERS-6-INCH-LEGENDS-THANOS/294971588