Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 11/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, KiloinNorcal said:

Mine are the opposite. Found Magik no problem, still haven't seen Thing.

Mine is a similar situation. All Walgreens in my area got 5 Things on the exact same day (again, according to the computers) and scalpers snatched em up immediately. I found a single one someone had stashed in a kiosk display. Magiks started popping up sporadically all over town, but they were hitting the shelves about a dozen at a time. Now they're just littering the entire toy isles.

For those who want the set, Brickseek lit up in South FL for the Target Exclusive Legends Into the Spiderverse Miles/Gwen Set. I picked mine up earlier in Pembroke Pines.

DPCI: 087-16-3881

This set was an especially nice grab for me as this completes the last remaining Legends release of the year! 2018 was exhausting but I’m ready for 2019!

1B1EA800-8BA7-41EA-B43C-3E83B36EBA2D.jpeg

38 minutes ago, MIKE said:

Anybody know whats up with the SP//DR wave? I have seen one doc ock at a shopko home town and cloak at game stop at the mall of america. Not seen any more anywhere.

I JUST saw that wave at Target yesterday. Only Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger, and House of M Spidey left. I haven’t seen the X-Men wave anywhere at all. Not a single one. Anybody else? I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

1 hour ago, MIKE said:

Anybody know whats up with the SP//DR wave? I have seen one doc ock at a shopko home town and cloak at game stop at the mall of america. Not seen any more anywhere.

Haven't seen much, just a Doc Ock, maybe at Gamestop.  I pre-ordered the wave because I was afraid this would happen, and the line up is killer.

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

I JUST saw that wave at Target yesterday. Only Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger, and House of M Spidey left. I haven’t seen the X-Men wave anywhere at all. Not a single one. Anybody else? I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Haven't seen a single X-Men figure from the wave in Erie PA either.  

For those in Miami I found Magik for the first time, along with 5 Things. These btw guys were not in the toys section, they were by the seasonal Christmas stuff on clearance ($25 under). As I was leaving I decided to check the Christmas stuff and I found this. Check your whole Walgreens before walking out.

IMG_20181116_181341.jpg

The X-Men wave is at target's all over the place in south central Minnesota. Magik and the Thing has been out here for a while too. Funny how one wave will be plentiful in one part of the country and another wave in another part. I sould start getting them on line but its kind of fun to look for them. The thrill of the hunt I guess. Lol.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, greenlucario said:

Haven't seen much, just a Doc Ock, maybe at Gamestop.  I pre-ordered the wave because I was afraid this would happen, and the line up is killer.

Haven't seen a single X-Men figure from the wave in Erie PA either.  

I pre ordered that wave too and the x-men wave. But it seems kind of crazy we haven’t seen a single one here in PA. Trying to army build those Multiple Mans. And try to find the black haired Psylocke no one wanted at first but is.l now outrageously priced on eBay lol. 

On 11/17/2018 at 8:51 AM, Aspiderguy said:

Found Magik in bowling green ohio just 2 on the shelf left 1 for somebody else

Has anyone seen Magik somewhere in Michigan?  I am reading about collectors finding her all over and I think someone saw a dozen Magik's at one Walgreen's.  I have been to several locations and in areas outside of the ones I typically check and nothing.  

On 11/18/2018 at 10:47 AM, JKenbok said:

I pre ordered that wave too and the x-men wave. But it seems kind of crazy we haven’t seen a single one here in PA. Trying to army build those Multiple Mans. And try to find the black haired Psylocke no one wanted at first but is.l now outrageously priced on eBay lol. 

Definitely, I've almost given up on army building Multiple Man.  And yeah, Psylocke, I figure I'm not going to see that one anywhere.

Finally have been seeing Magik in EB here in Toronto, and crazy enough by the gallon one store had 10 of her, nothing else new popping up, still no Silver Surfer or Thing around here, or new Vintage series, I was trying to buy Magik, until I told my Girlfriend that I'd seen her and I was buying it and she screamed, no you are getting it for Christmas

4 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Definitely, I've almost given up on army building Multiple Man.  And yeah, Psylocke, I figure I'm not going to see that one anywhere.

Why are you giving up on buying a figure that is so readily available lol? I ordered 4 extra Multiple Men from EE and they shipped them to me a couple of months ago. He is still currently on their site and is in-stock. EE charges only pennies over retail MSRP and you get free shipping if you spend $80. Go army build to your hearts content lol

On 11/18/2018 at 10:32 PM, Aspiderguy said:

Sambeckett how close to toledo are you? Since my initial find of magik I have started to see her pop up in almost every Walgreens in the toledo area

I used to be very close, Monroe, MI but I have moved further north.  However, just tonight I stopped at the Walgreen's nearest to me and they had 2 Magik's on the shelf so I grabbed one.  Thanks for the information, spiderguy.  I was going to check in Monroe the next time I was there, but it's no longer necessary.  Now on to the second vintage wave.  Only have seen it at Gamestop so far.