Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I don't  post here often matter of fact it has been a few years, but I wanted to chime in on the the above post about helping each other out. I have tried to do this before on other sites and come to find out some want you to buy the figure and not want to pay shipping. I mean that i have gotten the figures before and when i calculate the shipping it is more than they want to pay. So you either pay the extra yourself or you have to go though the trouble of returning it, with that said I have had many great deals on this site and others but get bummed but the bad ones. I enjoy helping those who can't find what they want, especially if I can easily get it around me.  

14 hours ago, robb said:

I don't  post here often matter of fact it has been a few years, but I wanted to chime in on the the above post about helping each other out. I have tried to do this before on other sites and come to find out some want you to buy the figure and not want to pay shipping. I mean that i have gotten the figures before and when i calculate the shipping it is more than they want to pay. So you either pay the extra yourself or you have to go though the trouble of returning it, with that said I have had many great deals on this site and others but get bummed but the bad ones. I enjoy helping those who can't find what they want, especially if I can easily get it around me.  

Robb, with your experience can you think of any ways to make this system more reliable for anyone who wants to participate? The only concerns that have come to mind for me are recipients unwilling to pay (as you mentioned) or senders collecting money but never shipping the figure. I suppose that makes accountability my main concern with this proposed process.

The biggest thing on the forums is trust, 99.9% of the time you will have good buys/sales/trades but you will always get that 1 that does not work out. It will leave a bad taste in your mouth.When exchanging money the best route is paypal. If a problem happens they can try and help. Overall the toy community is a good bunch to deal with because they have the same concerns as we do. The feedback section can help make good choices, but not everyone posts there. If you want to proceed just work out all the details with the person before sending. There are rules that everyone are supposed to follow when trading/selling/buying. I suggest to give it a try and see how it works for you.

Hi there,

I was looking for cheap Marvel Legend doubles on Aliexpress and found this :
Personnalis-6-Stan-Lee-Action-Figure-Hea

The original link is here : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Personnalis-6-Stan-Lee-Action-Figure-Head-Lunettes-Body-Base-1-12-1-12-Moedl-Poup/32954277905.html?spm=a2g0w.search0204.3.31.7dc110330Ooja0&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0%2Csearchweb201602_5_10065_10068_319_10892_317_10696_453_10084_454_10083_433_10618_431_10304_10307_10820_10821_537_10302_536_10902_10843_10059_10884_10887_321_322_10103%2Csearchweb201603_6%2CppcSwitch_0&algo_pvid=62644758-4b23-4851-b160-55716d780e37&algo_expid=62644758-4b23-4851-b160-55716d780e37-4

That figure looks good but it has hinged hips
It re-uses the body of McFarlane Stranger Things Mike.

I edited my message because I found details later.
So this is not a Marvel legends, sorry.

Edited by Innershade
I forgot details!

On 2/2/2019 at 7:06 PM, mako said:

Well, after a couple days of picking through what meager offerings have trickled into my area stores, I managed to find the entire Captain Marvel series with the exception of Nick Fury, who I broke down and ordered off Amazon this afternoon. Not a bad week all things considered.

Still haven't seen any Spider-Man, but I'm sure they'll turn up.

I gotta tell you -- i Love this wave -- i like the kirby touches on the sentry figure and just overall the whole wave.  Cap marvel figures look great and the yon rogg and comic figure to me are spot on -- really diggina it

I went to hit up a few stores today. I finally found the Vulture wave Moon Knight, Juggernaut wave Iceman and Deadpool, Obsidian wave Black Widow.

Then I found this. I looked over the available waves on toy Hollywood and did a few different google searches. I’m not having any luck figuring out what this figure is. Anyone know what it is? 

4B96CCAF-9087-4E4A-9125-2B7092B6877C.jpeg

1F706A22-81C9-4C58-BA37-DA058DE5AFA6.jpeg

Vintage Wolverine is on Amazon for $19.99 right now, for those interested. It normally hovers around $35.

4 hours ago, JHS said:

I went to hit up a few stores today. I finally found the Vulture wave Moon Knight, Juggernaut wave Iceman and Deadpool, Obsidian wave Black Widow.

I don't suppose they had any more copies of Juggernaut-wave Iceman, did they? That's pretty much my one remaining want. If you could get it for me, there's a lot of stuff I can get that I'd be happy to trade for it.

In my area Target and GameStop are pretty much the only go-to spots. Found some of the Black Panther wave but no sign of the other new ones. Walgreens usually has their exclusive and I've found pretty much every single one I've wanted but their shelf space is small they usually don't have much when it comes to the new waves.

Walmart is another story. Back in the ToyBiz days the Marvel section dominated the aisle. Still remember the big cardboard displays when the Giant-Man wave and Face-Off 2pks hit. When Hasbro took over they still had a solid amount of space carved out. Slowly it got smaller and smaller the last wave I remember where they had 10 pegs dedicated to ML was Thor Ragnarok. After that it was reduced to 4 pegs with next to zero product.

Spotted the entire Black Panther wave at my local WM yesterday (regular price, no $5 deals alas)!!   Grabbed Killmonger, Klaue and Ayo.  I'm going to hold off on the other three until a sale or price reduction though, and may end up just getting the BAF piece for one of the panthers as i don't think i need two. 

They also had  the entire Black Series Archive wave!