Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Hasbro has knocked it out of the park with their reveals from 2019  NY Toy Fair. If you are loving the 90's  X-Men then you are in heaven with the additions of Colossus and Nightcrawler, to the already known releases of the Professor X in the Riders series and the Caliban wave .  Thankfully I was able to have already ordered Prof. X from Dorkside toys, but was late to the game on the Hasbro Pulse site.  By the time I went to the site last night, Beast was sold out.   My consolation was that Jubilee, Gambit and Forge were still available.  Here's to finishing off my X-Men Blue and Gold teams.  I went to Amazon and snagged the Magneto, Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch 3 PK from Amazon because I have an 1970's Avengers team to fill out.  In addition, the 80 years Iron Man, Thor and Captain America figures looked solid as well. As Toy Shiz said, I might have to take out a second mortgage to afford all these figures

12 hours ago, darknight86 said:

Thankfully I was able to have already ordered Prof. X from Dorkside toys, but was late to the game on the Hasbro Pulse site.  By the time I went to the site last night, Beast was sold out.   My consolation was that Jubilee, Gambit and Forge were still available.

Jubilee is sold out at HasbroPulse site now too. So glad I got her! I'll wait for an amazon sale for Forge and Blink.

4 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Jubilee is sold out at HasbroPulse site now too. So glad I got her! I'll wait for an amazon sale for Forge and Blink.

Yeah I preorder Jubilee from Hasbro Pulse and preordered Gambit, Beast and Weapon X and Xavier from BBTS. And also preordered the Magneto Three pack from Amazon. But that Vintage Wave Cyclops with the Opti blasts effects are gonna be another good one.

And I’m so pumped about that Classic Colossus he’s always been one of my favorite X-Men.

5 minutes ago, TamaAK87 said:

Yeah I preorder Jubilee from Hasbro Pulse and preordered Gambit, Beast and Weapon X and Xavier from BBTS. And also preordered the Magneto Three pack from Amazon. But that Vintage Wave Cyclops with the Opti blasts effects are gonna be another good one.

And I’m so pumped about that Classic Colossus he’s always been one of my favorite X-Men.

In addition to the actual toys themselves that I ordered from them, I'm actually quite excited what kind of perks come with that Hasbro Pulse Premium membership.

Storm Jim Lee/The Animated Series costume has to be in that Vintage wave right??

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Storm Jim Lee/The Animated Series costume has to be in that Vintage wave right??

I think there's gotta be a Jim Lee Storm planned for the main line, given the designers have stated how much they want to finish the Blue/Gold Teams. My hope is they repurpose that into a Dave Cockrum Storm for a future Vintage wave.

1 hour ago, TamaAK87 said:

Yeah I hope so a Jim Lee Storm is a must but I’m sure they have one coming some time... hopefully sooner rather than later. I still need a Jim Lee Jean Grey. 

I think it will be sooner. They talked about making her at the last SDCC asking if we wanted a silver one or a white one. Someone may ask Dwight Stall at a Q and A at some point. She may pop up in the Vintage wave using the exclusive Toys R Us body mold and cape and one of the female hair styles placed on her head. Boom, Jim Lee Storm. Maybe the same with a classic Banshee figure. Use one of the male body molds and just add the old Banshee cape from the older Hasbro figure. I don't know what male head sculpt they could use. But I could easily see Jim Lee Storm and Banshee popping up in a Vintage line.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Why not? I'm getting it.

Silver Sable and Night Thrasher arrived this afternoon. Pulse actually sent them in a box. It was made of corrugated cardboard and everything. No cheap plastic mailers for them.

Take that Amazon Prime!

I was glad to see that too, although my archive boba fett box was all bent out of shape. Night Thrasher was in perfect condition. And they were quick.

13 hours ago, Malocchio said:

Has nobody found Professor X at retail yet? GameStop claims to be getting it by the end of March.

People in Eastern Canada have spotted the good Professor at Toys R Us. However when they get to pay, they're told they can't be sold yet as he's street-dated for March.

Found this guy for $19.39 at Target yesterday?!?! I’ve been wanting him for awhile now, and I damn near pulled the trigger on the entire wave at BBTS. My question is was this a fluke? This wave was released almost 2 years ago, does Hasbro re-release waves from time to time? Or did Target clean out their warehouse and I got extremely lucky?? 

B7B2D10B-FCA2-4FFF-BCB5-A9BF3EB0C7C2.jpeg

Alright boys and girls, exclusives are a droppin! By my count, there are 3 Legends single carded exclusives dropping right about now, to very very soon. They are Walgreens Mystique, Walmart Binary Form Captain Marvel and Target Starforce Captain Marvel.

After that, it’s both of the Target 2packs in Mid/late April. The Kraven set and the Homecomig set.

Walgreens computers show 2/22 as the ship date for Mystique and after a ship date, it usually takes at least a week for the stores to get that truck (also keep in mind most to just about every Walgreens store only get one truck a week during off-season) so I expect people to really start finding Mystique by next weekend.

3/1 is also the official street date for the 2 Captain Marvel figures from what I have been able to tell (3/1 is always a popular street date for figs throughout the year, just like 1/1, 5/4, 6/1, 8/1, Force Friday, 11/1 and 11/15) so it’s right around the corner.

The Target DPCI for Starforce Marvel is: 087-16-0128. I however do not have the Walmart SKU or UPC for the Binary Marvel so if anyone comes across that, please share that info in this thread. I would appreciate it!

I’m in South FL and I’ll share anything I find as I will hit a few Walgreens next weekend and I’m checking BrickSeek for the Target Marvel daily.

Happy hunting!

2 hours ago, Podtera said:

Found this guy for $19.39 at Target yesterday?!?! I’ve been wanting him for awhile now, and I damn near pulled the trigger on the entire wave at BBTS. My question is was this a fluke? This wave was released almost 2 years ago, does Hasbro re-release waves from time to time? Or did Target clean out their warehouse and I got extremely lucky?? 

B7B2D10B-FCA2-4FFF-BCB5-A9BF3EB0C7C2.jpeg

I want the classic colossus 2-pack but this will do for now, and at $19.39!!! Now to see if that saw attachment will work on Apocalypse, if so I will be repainting! 

E7FA859E-64F4-4AD0-9AD7-0D6F49B3B342.jpeg

BP Wave 2, Spidey Kingpin Wave and Captain Marvel Wave at TRU in Vancouver.

Xavier with Hoverchair & Deadpool with Scooter from Riders Wave are out but they scan as "Do Not Sell. Street Date 3/31/19."

Mystique has started showing up at EB Games. Watch out for poor paint jobs. Not as visible on the pics but this one was blue smudges on her loincloth and on Lilandra's nose (very noticeable in person). Her right hand also has clumps of white paint.

bp.jpg

xav.jpg

mystique.jpg

4 hours ago, Podtera said:

I want the classic colossus 2-pack but this will do for now, and at $19.39!!! Now to see if that saw attachment will work on Apocalypse, if so I will be repainting! 

E7FA859E-64F4-4AD0-9AD7-0D6F49B3B342.jpeg

Honestly they probably had him on a pallet or in their backstock just sitting for months and months until their sales floor stock got low enough to need a refill, I think you just got really lucky! Awesome find!