Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 2/24/2019 at 7:54 PM, mars396 said:

Rahway,NJ Walgreens.  Found 3 Mystiques.  Bought one.  2 left at 9:45pm

ON SALE for $13.99!

That’s awesome! When the Walgreen’s exclusive Thing came out, I bought mine for $9.99!!! I’m pretty sure this was an error in their pricing system? Anyway, I went tonight to see if they had any Mystiques, which they didn’t. But I noticed the sale tags claim to run through March 30th, which if true is a great deal for everyone! 

35 minutes ago, Malocchio said:

Just found Mystique at a Walgreens in Clearwater, FL. Manager said they just arrived so be on the lookout!

@Malocchio Nice! I’m in South FL and I hit up 4 Walgreens last night on a quick run (there’s one every 2-3 miles down here) and found nothing. I got the truck schedule/delivery day from a manager at each store and every store I hit has their truck coming in either today or tomorrow so I’m expecting to snag her shortly. Collectors are going to have be very vigilant with grabbing her in the short term since Walgreens has all Legends on sale for $14 right now. They did the same thing this time last year when Mr. Fantastic hit. He arrived during a Legends sale and was kind of tricky to track down at launch.

Happy Hunting!

Found 5 StarForce Captain Marvels on the pegs between 2 different Targets tonight. Also found 6 Mystiques between 2 different Walgreens, with 3 being at each store and ringing up at $13.99. For the StarForce, both stores had a Captain Marvel endcap, one store had it in the back of the aisle and one had it in the front of the aisle, so make sure to check for the endcap.

What i was hoping to find the most was the Target Neca Classic Cartoon TMNT 2-Packs, but no dice. I also checked a Walmart for the Binary Form Marvel but no luck. I did however find at Walmart some of their new exclusive TVC Mimban Troopers and the McFarlane COD variant I was looking for so that was cool. Great haul over all.

Lastly, I included a photo of something I saw tonight that kind of had me scratching my head. I, much like many of you, have seen no shortage of figure swaps and figures with missing BAF pieces over the years but tonight I saw a Proxima Midnight on the pegs, with nothing missing from the package...except for her legs. That was a first for me lol.

By the way, does anyone have the SKU number for the Walmart Binary Form?

I am in South FL btw.

Happy Hunting!

C9F1A1AD-FAC1-49A3-8A45-9BE707DC70AD.jpeg

3EF51059-859F-4696-A7E1-5CD42D290CBB.jpeg

85819176-5EDC-4299-BD8B-9D5B51D2DBC3.jpeg

4 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Lastly, I included a photo of something I saw tonight that kind of had me scratching my head. I, much like many of you, have seen no shortage of figure swaps and figures with missing BAF pieces over the years but tonight I saw a Proxima Midnight on the pegs, with nothing missing from the package...except for her legs. That was a first for me lol.

By the way, does anyone have the SKU number for the Walmart Binary Form?

I am in South FL btw.

Happy Hunting!

C9F1A1AD-FAC1-49A3-8A45-9BE707DC70AD.jpeg

Lol, I've actually seen this before but it was a Captain America MCU figure and with maybe some electro legs just thrown in there. It was weird.

I just ordered Riders Deadpool off ebay. I received Armin Zola/Hydra Supreme (low key an excellent pack that I initially didn't want), and stumbled upon a single Mystique.

I still need to get another Hydra 2-Pack, Dora Milaje, and finish this Kingpin wave. Looks like i can snag most off Amazon and the e-tailers. I think I'm only gonna use it for Shadow King, and keep my black face-off Kingpin as my go-to. I'm up in the air on Prof X, but I'll probably get it.

One figure from the past that i'm still looking for is Puck Cyke. That's the only Cyke I really need.

Mystique are in the Kemnesaw/Acworth GA area.  Picked mine up on the 3rd store I tried on Dallas Acworth Highway.  The store on Cherokee st in n Kennesaw is your best bet right now as they confirmed there is 100 crates of stuff in the back thats going out today.  Also found the new NECA TMNT 2 packs announce at Toyfair at Target on Cobb Parkway in Acworth.  $220.44 for the set.  Wallet is definitely hurting.  No more there but they should be hitting other stores in The area.

1 hour ago, WaterSpider said:

Seeing as how we are in close proximity... Have u seen any Starforce Captain Marvel figures at Tatget? And secondly, have u ever been to Steel Collectables on Cherokee St.? Great Place!!

I'm in Steel at least once a week.  Lol. Love that place and the owners a super chill.  Stuff is priced to make profit but not kill your pockets.  Haven't seen that star force figure though.