Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

14 minutes ago, Darkman20xx said:

I'm in Steel at least once a week.  Lol. Love that place and the owners a super chill.  Stuff is priced to make profit but not kill your pockets.  Haven't seen that star force figure though.  

Agreed. The "buy, sell, trade" aspect is nice too. He is very fair and certainly understands the market. 

6 hours ago, WaterSpider said:

Seeing as how we are in close proximity... Have u seen any Starforce Captain Marvel figures at Tatget? And secondly, have u ever been to Steel Collectables on Cherokee St.? Great Place!!

@WaterSpider Here is the DPCI number for the Target StarForce figure: 087-16-0128

Punch that into BrickSeek and see if your area has them. Also try the website as I believe you can still order it.

2 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

@WaterSpider Here is the DPCI number for the Target StarForce figure: 087-16-0128

Punch that into BrickSeek and see if your area has them. Also try the website as I believe you can still order it.

Thanks. I'll check brickseek. Ordering it would b my last option. As i am very picky about paint applications, i like to see the product first. 

Again thank you for the info Cobra

1 hour ago, mako said:

Anybody seen the Kingpin Wave in the wild? I'm still hunting that elusive Red Goblin.

I usually try and remain upbeat about these things, but if I see another E-tard passing an unpackaged figure with no BAF piece off as "New," "Mint," and "100% Complete!," I'm gonna loose my lunch.

Lol yeah gotta love the eBay Sellers sometimes. My favorite is when they list everything as “hard to find” or my real personal favorite...”rare”. The only thing that makes a figure actually “rare”, is if the figure/item has a very low production run. Basic Marvel Legends figures/waves on the other hand are being produced by the boatload and are literally stocked at tens of thousands of individual stores...and that’s not even including the thousands of cases the etailers get. Sure, certain basic legends figures can become sought after and can appreciate on the secondary market (which is true to any given toy line) but traditional legends figures are the farthest thing from “rare” as if gets lol.

Regarding the Kingpin wave however, I’ve yet to see a single figure from that wave in any store now that I actually think about it. It’s pretty uncommon when a Legends Wave isn’t commonly available at brick n mortar (generally speaking) and even more surprising when it’s a Spidey wave as in my experience, those waves get shipped pretty hard. Having said that, January and August are typically when Legends drops around 3 waves or so right on top of each other so I’ve definitely seen bottle-necking before when this happens.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Anybody seen the Kingpin Wave in the wild? I'm still hunting that elusive Red Goblin.

I usually try and remain upbeat about these things, but if I see another E-tard passing an unpackaged figure with no BAF piece off as "New," "Mint," and "100% Complete!," I'm gonna loose my lunch.

I only saw the wave once a GameStop. They had everyone except red goblin. I grabbed silver sable. When i went back 2 days later, they were all gone.

Has anyone seen Mystique at any Walgreen's in Michigan?  I want to take advantage of the $13.99 sale for the ML figures.  Regarding the Kingpin wave, I was very lucky and picked up the entire wave except for Symbiote Spiderman at Target over a month ago.  That's the only time I have seen it at retail.  I completed the wave a few weeks ago via Hasbro Pulse and ordered Symbiote Spiderman for MSRP. 

13 minutes ago, sambeckett said:

Has anyone seen Mystique at any Walgreen's in Michigan?  I want to take advantage of the $13.99 sale for the ML figures.  Regarding the Kingpin wave, I was very lucky and picked up the entire wave except for Symbiote Spiderman at Target over a month ago.  That's the only time I have seen it at retail.  I completed the wave a few weeks ago via Hasbro Pulse and ordered Symbiote Spiderman for MSRP. 

Don't know if this helps at all but I took a look for you out of curiosity and came up with two stores that should be stocked decently for now! Good luck hunting! 

bda91024509d57a6236726043eb13673.png

5 hours ago, bluebee said:

note that walgreens #'s are often wrong.  you can have it shipped to you though.

Yeah, Mystique shares the same WIC number as Mr. Fantastic as that is what rang up my receipt. I believe that’s also the same number for Majik & Surfer but I can’t remember. I believe Thing had his own WIC number but again I can’t recall 100%. 

I found more Mystiques earlier (South FL), two different stores had gotten their trucks and had 4 each.

I also picked up most of the M’Baku wave for my oldest son at the Walgreens I hit earlier as well since they were $13.99 and he got a Green on his daily report card for every day for the month of Feb so why the heck not lol. Just need need the Dora Milaje Figure and he will be able to build the “good guy with an angry face” from the movie as he calls it LOL.

1 minute ago, decon said:

Sold out few hours after.  

@decon Oh wow, gone already? With the $13.99 sale I guess I can’t say I’m too surprised by how quick she went. I’d be surprised if anyone ordered less than 2 or 3 each. 

Well with Walgreens being the reigning exclusive champion (for now), Mystique is the 13th Walgreens EX Legend Figure and i must say, they really got their stuff together. Between online availability and store distribution, I have been able to find all 13 extremely easily at this point. Some being easier to find than others of course but in general, Walgreens has been the best exclusive retail partner for Legends imo. Target is a very close second.

3 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I got Mystique in the mail today. Modern Dr Doom and Emma Frost are passes for me so I am done with Walgreens for awhile.

@Dodge76 Nice, so you won’t be back in the Walgreens hunt until around November or so when Dani Moonstar hits right? I’m just thrilled that we are finally getting 4 figs a year at Walgreens. Having said that, I wonder if the walgreens program will change to a different theme in 2020. If so, I’m hoping it goes Spidey and more specifically, Spidey villains!