Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

15 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

@Dodge76 Nice, so you won’t be back in the Walgreens hunt until around November or so when Dani Moonstar hits right? I’m just thrilled that we are finally getting 4 figs a year at Walgreens. Having said that, I wonder if the walgreens program will change to a different theme in 2020. If so, I’m hoping it goes Spidey and more specifically, Spidey villains!

I kinda hope we will get Pyro and Avalanche at some point.

22 minutes ago, nieman257 said:

So I just bought the Captain Marvel Starforce Target exclusive, only saw 1 in the wild...and I just open it and it has 2 right hands for Minerva. WTF. 

I thought about painting the fingers black on the fists so i could use them for both. Like the gloves are just full-fingered. Testors flat black acrylic usually matches really well with ML figures. Just an idea

3 hours ago, cable_and_hope said:

Has anyone seen the BInary Captain Marvel figure yet at Walmart? Of all the Capt Marvel figures this is the one I want the most. 

Maaaan im chomping at the bit for this one - almost as much as i am for the movie -- and end game.  I found the target exclusive and have the regular wave figures -- heres hoping they release this before friday.....

Just got a bunch of stuff today, Starforce Captain Marvel & Mystique (both from EB Games), and Also got Genis-Vell, Gray Gargoyle, Night Thrasher and the New Black Cat (at comic shops around my way), looks like Canada is doing all right so far

10 hours ago, mako said:

God I hate violating my own standards. Had no choice though, the new Riders should be hitting as we speak, Power Rangers hits in April, Overwatch isn't to far off, and I don't even wanna know when the next ML series hits.

So I broke one of my BIG rules . . . again, and fed the Scalpers.

I wanted to finish Kingpin. I needed to get the wave out of the way before any other ML waves hit. I needed Red Goblin to do it. I searched around Ebay, found the absolute best price I could for an unopened complete figure . . . and paid 34 bucks and change for a toy I don't even really want.

I'm a sad, sad little toy whore.

But at least I got me a complete Kingpin now. Good with the bad and all that.

Do not feel bad my friend -- i think most of us understand this drive all too well.  i have often purchased a figure i relly did not want to complete a BAF

I don't know about anybody else, but im getting real tired of Wal-Mart's shelves being literally empty as far as action figures go. With all the waves out since December such as ; Black Panther wave 2, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, vintage wave 2, and not to mention Star Wars archive wave, the new black series wave thats showing up at Target, and even DC Multiverse. They need to get with program. I knew they wouldn't get the binary exclusive out before the movie. They are the worst about that. 

Walgreens on the other hand is really doing better. Go team Walgreens!!!

1 hour ago, WaterSpider said:

I don't know about anybody else, but im getting real tired of Wal-Mart's shelves being literally empty as far as action figures go. With all the waves out since December such as ; Black Panther wave 2, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, vintage wave 2, and not to mention Star Wars archive wave, the new black series wave thats showing up at Target, and even DC Multiverse. They need to get with program. I knew they wouldn't get the binary exclusive out before the movie. They are the worst about that. 

Walgreens on the other hand is really doing better. Go team Walgreens!!!

Mine had empty shelves (well, Gwenpool and Songbird) until about mid February, then got in Cap Marvel and BP wave 2 in rapid succession, with the spidey wave showing up this past week (a huge surprise to me).  One day they put out 2 cases of the archive wave and when i went back 2 days later they were all sold out, i think that it is just a very HOT wave.  But yeah its frustrating when new waves are out in other areas and your local store hasn't stocked them yet - my local Walgreens are full of leftover Absorbing man wave figures which is a shame because i'd love to buy some of the newer figures while the sale is going. Last year during this sale i kept waiting for BP wave and Lizard wave to show up and they never did so i'm not holding out much hope for this year either.

And don't get me started about dc multiverse - if its not an exclusive or a movie wave i don't expect to see it in stores, period.

On 3/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, mars396 said:

NYC.  Duane Reade.  40th&8th. Hells Kitchen

I stopped in a few Duane Reade / Walgreens on the UWS today and I counted 10 spread across 4 stores. I think a lot of people were able to grab her online so people might not be hoarding them when they see them in-store.

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Mine had empty shelves (well, Gwenpool and Songbird) until about mid February, then got in Cap Marvel and BP wave 2 in rapid succession, with the spidey wave showing up this past week (a huge surprise to me).  One day they put out 2 cases of the archive wave and when i went back 2 days later they were all sold out, i think that it is just a very HOT wave.  But yeah its frustrating when new waves are out in other areas and your local store hasn't stocked them yet - my local Walgreens are full of leftover Absorbing man wave figures which is a shame because i'd love to buy some of the newer figures while the sale is going. Last year during this sale i kept waiting for BP wave and Lizard wave to show up and they never did so i'm not holding out much hope for this year either.

And don't get me started about dc multiverse - if its not an exclusive or a movie wave i don't expect to see it in stores, period.

Unfortunately im not just talking about 1 local Wal-Mart but 5 or 6 that i frequent on a weekly basis. But good to know other Wal-Marts have been getting in the new waves. There is still hope. And the Walgreens around here ARE still smothered in Namor, but at least they get in the exclusives. Including the Multiverse Bizzaro. :-)