Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Sorry in advance for the silly question but for anyone who's had experience with Hasbro Pulse (or HasbroToyShop before it), are they sticklers for release and street dates and available by dates? I've pre-ordered some figures from the Caliban wave and I see it's available by May 1st. If the Toys R Uss and Walgreens and Walmarts of the world release these before that date and actually allow people to purchase them, will HasbroPulse also release theirs or will they wait til the proper street date?

4 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Sorry in advance for the silly question but for anyone who's had experience with Hasbro Pulse (or HasbroToyShop before it), are they sticklers for release and street dates and available by dates? I've pre-ordered some figures from the Caliban wave and I see it's available by May 1st. If the Toys R Uss and Walgreens and Walmarts of the world release these before that date and actually allow people to purchase them, will HasbroPulse also release theirs or will they wait til the proper street date?

In the past when I ordered through HTS they shipped out faster than anyone else and the shipping was super quick too.  I have some of the Caliban preordered through pulse but so far I have only ordered a Mace Windu and it was never a pre-order, but I imagine that pulse will be closer to the street date than anyone else.  

On 4/2/2019 at 6:19 AM, mako said:

I bet you balance your checkbook like my Mom used to.

I'm not the kind of guy that puts money in the bank on the 13th because a bill is due on the 14th. If I make a preorder, I make sure I have the money in the bank first. That money is then earmarked for the preorder and remains untouched until BBTS, Megalopolis, or whoever puts the charge through . . . that's just good bookkeeping. Hence, that money is "tied up."

As for cancelling anytime, if I don't have a preorder, I don't have to worry about cancelling it.

If your mom is the type of person who only orders/preorders knowing she has the money (no matter how far out in advance), handles all business 1st, doesn't live check to check and doesn't engage in an endeavor/hobby/practice that she knowingly can't afford, then I'm proud to be in the same company as she. If not, you better save that money you were going to use to bet on for your Legends.

just went to ol' Wal-Mart and of course they had not one single Legend, this Wal-Mart hasn't had a Legend since Sept 2018, when I found one Scream whom was body swapped with a Wonder Woman toy, why is Wal-Mart so awful always? the toy shelves looked like a scene from Mad Max, The EB Games though had the Endgame wave minus of course the ones people are going nuts for being Ebony Maw, Ronin & Herc, that Cap is a mad peg warmer it seems haha, and it seems so are Nighthawk and Citizen V (which I expected)

Pulse order came in today, got Herc, Ebony Maw, Ronin, and Living Laser, all great figures.  Of course on the other hand something weird happened and my Corvus Glaive and Loki 2 pack is "delayed" from Walmart, no idea when that will ship.  If you ordered one, might want to check on it.

6 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Did Pulse say when the "release date" for this Endgame wave was? I'm trying to gauge if Hasbro Pulse ise ahead or behind other stores when it comes to releasing "Pre orders."

I'm pretty sure the actual release date was 3/31, like it was with all of the other Endgame merchandise.

Checked a 2nd WM yesterday and they were sold out of Maw as well.  The quantum suit caps seem to be piling up a bit already as both WMs I visited had 3-4 Caps and at most  1 of the other characters in the wave (including the Corvus 2-pack).  I suppose that makes sense since Cap has no BAF piece and i imagine people interested in the quantum suits are more focused on getting the target 2-pack, at least right now.

Still no sign of Binary.  I really wonder what's up with that.  

My perception is that sales of the Cap Marvel wave are slowing, it seems like everywhere i go the whole wave is in stock. I have barely seen BP wave 2 or Kingpin wave in the wild at all.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

The quantum suit caps seem to be piling up a bit already as both WMs I visited had 3-4 Caps and at most  1 of the other characters in the wave (including the Corvus 2-pack).  I suppose that makes sense since Cap has no BAF piece and i imagine people interested in the quantum suits are more focused on getting the target 2-pack, at least right now.

And on top of all of that, Cap is the one figure in that wave that is currently two-per-case.

As far as new finds, my Professor X w/hover chair and Deadpool w/scooter arrived today.

15 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Did Pulse say when the "release date" for this Endgame wave was? I'm trying to gauge if Hasbro Pulse ise ahead or behind other stores when it comes to releasing "Pre orders."

They were listed as in stock when I ordered on 3-31 and they arrived this week.  Hard to say when they'll be back to in stock status, but Pulse was way better than the walmarts and target in my area, the wave hasn't hit here at all.

2 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Caliban wave is showing up in Charlotte NC.  It’s all over Insatgram.  I am in NC and plan on hitting up my area this week, but I am not hopeful as we usually get stuff later.  I bet we see it hit pulse soon if it is showing up in stores now.

Good luck dude! are you going for the whole wave or just picking a few?  I read about another sighting in Canton, OH. 

i'm not quite sure my wallet is ready for another wave but really just hoping to get beast at first anyhow.  Nothing in WM or Target near me in Massachusetts.

34 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Good luck dude! are you going for the whole wave or just picking a few?  I read about another sighting in Canton, OH. 

i'm not quite sure my wallet is ready for another wave but really just hoping to get beast at first anyhow.  Nothing in WM or Target near me in Massachusetts.

Thanks!  Hoping to grab all but Skull Buster and Blink. I planned on waiting on those but I imagine if I see them in person I will have to pick them up as well.