Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

1 hour ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Thanks for the heads up!!! Without a BAF piece I wonder if we will continue to see him drop over time ...

Most likely and if so it might be a slightly cheaper army builder for people who can’t find multiples of the target two pack 

22 hours ago, KiloinNorcal said:

Woohoo, checked Brickseek and it said one of my Targets had "limited stock." Went over and found one lone Gambit sitting by the Pops. Snagged him up quick!

I love how they double packed Gambit this time around instead of Wolverine. He's the one I want the most in the wave with Beast coming in closely at second. Congrats man!

Just in case anyone might find this info useful, I’ve came into information regarding the pricing of the 80th assortment. 

The 3 single carded figures will again be priced at $25 each and the majority of the 2packs will be $50 so not much change from the MCU10th pricing. However, the Juggernaut/Colossus Set as well as the Wolverine/Hulk Set will be priced at $60 each. 

As of now, there’s only 2 exclusives out of the ten 80th sets with the Alex Ross single carded Cap going to Walmart and the Peggy Carter/Cap set going to Amazon but based on additional information I have (not confirmed), I think the Iron Man/Iron Spider set will be a Target exclusive.

None of this News is exactly shocking or revelatory but in case anyone found it useful, I figured I’d post it.

3 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just in case anyone might find this info useful, I’ve came into information regarding the pricing of the 80th assortment. 

The 3 single carded figures will again be priced at $25 each and the majority of the 2packs will be $50 so not much change from the MCU10th pricing. However, the Juggernaut/Colossus Set as well as the Wolverine/Hulk Set will be priced at $60 each.

Thanks for the confirmation - that's what I assumed. That means the bill for ML completionists this year will run around $2,250!

https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2157856-can-we-talk-about-the-sheer-volume-of-product-in-2015/?do=findComment&comment=16780268

1 hour ago, Mangar said:

Thanks for the confirmation - that's what I assumed. That means the bill for ML completionists this year will run around $2,250!

https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2157856-can-we-talk-about-the-sheer-volume-of-product-in-2015/?do=findComment&comment=16780268

@Mangar

lol nice. I have been thinking about making a thread dedicated to breaking down ALL releases by ALL categories, from 2014-current as we just celebrated the 5 year anniversary of the Legends Infinite Series relaunch recently. I have all the data on my own personal inventory but I wouldn’t just be able to copy/paste it 1 for 1 as it would need some revising to be clearer/more concise for the thread. It would take me a long time to do but I want to do it some day.

Speaking of what you wrote in the other thread, that sounds about right but I am pretty sure, for example, that I spent way more than $2250 completing all the Legends for 2018 lol and when I was last talking to a buddy in December 2018 and recapping the years releases over some beers, I want to say that with BAFs Included, 2018 produced 137 figures. I would have to check my inventory again to be sure though. Based on this, I don’t see why 2019 can’t match or exceed that when it’s all said and done and there is definitely a decent amount of product coming out this year that we simply have no idea about yet, especially when it pertains to exclusives. 

One thing is for sure, Legends has NEVER been stronger or better than it is right now!

As you said, “budget accordingly” That is an understatement at the least lol.

11 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

@Mangar

lol nice. I have been thinking about making a thread dedicated to breaking down ALL releases by ALL categories, from 2014-current as we just celebrated the 5 year anniversary of the Legends Infinite Series relaunch recently. I have all the data on my own personal inventory but I wouldn’t just be able to copy/paste it 1 for 1 as it would need some revising to be clearer/more concise for the thread. It would take me a long time to do but I want to do it some day.

Speaking of what you wrote in the other thread, that sounds about right but I am pretty sure, for example, that I spent way more than $2250 completing all the Legends for 2018 lol and when I was last talking to a buddy in December 2018 and recapping the years releases over some beers, I want to say that with BAFs Included, 2018 produced 137 figures.

I usually refer to Tarot's "official list" thread when I'm looking for info on occasion, but another view of the info would also be nice if you ever find the time! (I also have my own spreadsheet but I really only have the main line BAF case assortments and my own inventory in it.)

As far as numbers go, you're right - I intentionally didn't count BAFs as I was looking at costs and in theory those are "free".  And I'm right there with you on spending more than the baseline as I've already bought 2 Endgame 2-packs for bodies to go with those extra heads, a second Silver Sable for the Lilandra Shi'ar head from Mystique, etc! :-0

Went to Wal-Mart and EB and wasn't suprised that Wal-Mart had nothing in Legends but had all of the new Endgame Basic figures, I actually pressed the customer service rep about why they never stock Legends anymore and why they just let the toy section turn into a trash pile, he didn't seem to care at all and asked "what's a Marvel Legend?". I asked him if anything was possibly in the back unstocked he said nothing it's all they got (find that hard to believe..come on Wal-Mart) , EB Games had the pegwarming on strong with Endgame , Nighthawk and Living Laser only, and 1 Cloak and 1 Dagger, and Havok they have had since they came out

so no X-Men yet , or even a damn Ebony Maw or Ronin

Just picked up Victor from my local Wallgreens. I almost didn’t bother going in! For such a polarizing figure, it was the last one left! I like it, and the comic, frankly I wish the comic series would have went a little longer! I can’t wait until we get a classic Doom... My perfect doom would be without a Baf piece and lots of accessories! Kind of like Deadpool from thr Juggetnaut wave! Removable helmet or swappable disfigured Doom face is a must!! 

D6FA8692-0EC8-46A5-80F5-DE0E9E2EDEA4.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Podtera said:

Just picked up Victor from my local Wallgreens. I almost didn’t bother going in! For such a polarizing figure, it was the last one left! I like it, and the comic, frankly I wish the comic series would have went a little longer! I can’t wait until we get a classic Doom... My perfect doom would be without a Baf piece and lots of accessories! Kind of like Deadpool from thr Juggetnaut wave! Removable helmet or swappable disfigured Doom face is a must!! 

awesome man congrats to the find, guess more people are getting this sooner than expected

52 minutes ago, Podtera said:

@Podtera

Nice score. Can you also kindly share the state you live in? If I had to guess, CA lol? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Podtera said:

You are correct sir! I live in Northern California about an hour outside of Sacramento. Curious, what gave you the California impression? 

@Podtera

Thanks for confirming! I had a feeling you were in CA only because this is the first time I’m hearing about the fig being found in the wild (I’m not on any type of social media) and most early store sighting reports on a lot of figs are from the west coast as they get stuff first due to Hasbro unloading their freighters there. 

While I’m in south FL and we typically get things last, you’re sighting is super helpful because I now know to start looking for the figure in about 10 days or so.

Thanks again!

25 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

@Podtera

Thanks for confirming! I had a feeling you were in CA only because this is the first time I’m hearing about the fig being found in the wild (I’m not on any type of social media) and most early store sighting reports on a lot of figs are from the west coast as they get stuff first due to Hasbro unloading their freighters there. 

While I’m in south FL and we typically get things last, you’re sighting is super helpful because I now know to start looking for the figure in about 10 days or so.

Thanks again!

Ah I see! I will continue to post new finds from the wild when they turn up! Would love to know where the Hasbro docks are? Anybody interested in pulling a heist? Lmao Jk! 

21 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

Marvel Legends Caliban Series Beast Figure is back in stock to order on Hasbro Pulse.

Thank you for the info!! Damn it! I just spent my allowance on Professor X and Deadpool Ultimate riders! I hope they are legit! I ordered them from Hong Kong. $41.00, for the pair shipped!? I hope I didn’t get bamboozled!!