Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

10 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Anyone that preordered the X-men wave from HasbroPulse gotten a shipping alert yet? My account still says "unfulfilled" and when I click on the X-men wave that they have on the site, they're still labeled "Pre-Order" and I just noticed it says "available to ship APPROXIMATELY May 1st."

:rolleyes:

I checked my credit card online this morning and noticed that i was charged today (May 2nd) for my X-men Caliban figures preorder.  So it looks as if they are starting to process the preorders.  HOORAY!!!!!

12 hours ago, darknight86 said:

I checked my credit card online this morning and noticed that i was charged today (May 2nd) for my X-men Caliban figures preorder.  So it looks as if they are starting to process the preorders.  HOORAY!!!!!

Hmmm. My account says "Paid" and I think it's always said that the day I preordered. I always just assumed I was charged when I did. Might have to double check my account.

My buddy who is a store manager for Gamestop just sent me this, it’s the ad coming out this Sunday. Looks like Gamestop is getting an exclusive Logan as part of the 80th line. It’s not even in his store system yet so more details will probably drop Monday as that is when I suspect the figure will be available for order.

546F2249-0303-4BBE-BB73-4B392075C855.jpeg

1 hour ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

My buddy who is a store manager for Gamestop just sent me this, it’s the ad coming out this Sunday. Looks like Gamestop is getting an exclusive Logan as part of the 80th line. It’s not even in his store system yet so more details will probably drop Monday as that is when I suspect the figure will be available for order.

546F2249-0303-4BBE-BB73-4B392075C855.jpeg

Wolverine In Cowboy hat edition, wow, lame , super pass

16 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Hmmm. My account says "Paid" and I think it's always said that the day I preordered. I always just assumed I was charged when I did. Might have to double check my account.

Hasbro like most e-retailers will not charge you on preorders until them have them in stock.  My Hasbro Pulse Caliban order arrived today (May 3rd),   It ships out of Pa and delivered by FedEx to Northern NJ within 24 hrs.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

2 hours ago, darknight86 said:

Hasbro like most e-retailers will not charge you on preorders until them have them in stock.  My Hasbro Pulse Caliban order arrived today (May 3rd),   It ships out of Pa and delivered by FedEx to Northern NJ within 24 hrs.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Yea I checked my credit card and they charged this morning. FedEx tracking says I'll get it next Thursday...Ridiculous.

33 minutes ago, mako said:

I cancelled my Pulse order a couple of days ago (Jubilee had already sold out anyway), and went with a complete set of 7 off Amazon. They arrived today and, Man, I forgot how good it feels to crack open that box and see an entire series waiting for me.

I also got my X-wave today. I was almost giddy as I opened the box. This is a fantastic wave! I love it! I think the weakest figure is Weapon X and he's no slouch!

I must say I'm partial to Gambit,Beast,Forge and JUBILEE due to Lee's X-men run but the whole wave rocks!!

1 hour ago, BradMan said:

I got my Caliban wave from Dorkside Toys last week.

I pre-ordered a full case of 8 when it first went live, so I don’t know if either of those factors contributed to when my order shipped.

Really?! I pre-ordered the case of 7 just as soon as it went live also, but nothing yet... now I’m worried

On 5/1/2019 at 5:33 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Infamous Iron Man Doom fig now in Canada at EB Games, I was on the fence about the fig at first but I picked it up, actually is pretty nice in real life

My local Walgreen's (and the one that just happens to be closest to me) has been hitting it out of the park lately.  Over the past few months, I've picked up Mystique, Infamous Iron Man just this past Friday and today I had to fill a prescription so I checked as I always do when I am there and they had Gambit, Forge, and Skullbuster from the Caliban wave.  I am really not interested in Skullbuster but I did pick up Gambit and Forge.  I just hope they continue to be such a great resource for the ML waves.    

3 hours ago, cjranck said:

Has anyone found the Loki/Corvis GLaive 2 pack from Walmart in stores?  Secondary prices are pretty high and I have not seen them in stores yet.

I found it in-store when the Endgame endcap/shipper initially hit, but I haven't seen any since.

4 hours ago, cjranck said:

Has anyone found the Loki/Corvis GLaive 2 pack from Walmart in stores?  Secondary prices are pretty high and I have not seen them in stores yet.

Still haven't seen it in stores.  My local walmart even had a full case and a few extras from the Armored Thanos wave, but no sign of the 2 pack.

Went to EB games, hoping they had the new X-Men since I heard someone mention they had found a few, but turned out no luck there, over 8 Infamous Iron Men though (at least that figure is getting major stocking here in Canada at EB right now). Hoping we see this X-Men wave soon here

1 hour ago, greenlucario said:

Pulse shipped out Gambit and Blink, should arrive tomorrow.  Have the rest on order with Amazon, but not sign of them.

I've been having problems with the payment in Pulse, whenever I try to buy something that is in stock, my credit card payment is declined and I receive a message about ''gateway rejected'', but when I preorder I don't get that problem