Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

15 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Mail call!!! I'm sorry I've always wanted to do that LOL

Very impressed with Hasbro Pulse's shipping method but did they really have to send them separately like this? :p That's one ML figure per box!

IMG_4221.jpg

Yeah I thought the same thing, did that with Blink and Gambit to me.  I even ordered them both at the same time.

Got my Caliban case from Amazon today (though the shipping label says Entertainment Earth).  I'm spacing them out and opening one a week.  I let my girlfriend pick who this week's was and she went with Beast because she thought he looked cuddly.  This guy is astonishingly well balanced.  The poses he can hold unassisted are crazy!

Stopped on a whim at a Target near by buddy's pad and they had Beast!! woo-hoo,  what a great figure!   Only flaw imo is the lack of a 2nd head (frankly 3 would be nice - the attack one they gave us, a smiling one, and one with glasses and a deep-in-thought look would've been ideal) .  They had Weapon X, Forge, and 2 Gambits as well but Beast is really my only must-have figure from this wave although  ALL of the rest (especially Weapon X and Jubilee) are tempting. ... I'm gonna try and wait for some sort of sale for the rest.

I'm glad Beast came with Caliban's head. I don't plan to build him but having random extra heads doesn't bother me as much as having random torsos and limbs lying around.  If i'm trying to resist the BAF getting a guy that comes with the torso piece fires up an obsession to complete the figure.

4 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Got my Caliban case from Amazon today (though the shipping label says Entertainment Earth).  I'm spacing them out and opening one a week.  I let my girlfriend pick who this week's was and she went with Beast because she thought he looked cuddly.  This guy is astonishingly well balanced.  The poses he can hold unassisted are crazy!

I did the same. I’ve only opened Beast this week and will space them out a week before opening the other 2. 

For anyone interested, the Spider-Man: Homecoming ML 2-pack (Spidey and MJ) is currently hitting Targets.  I know of 2 local stores that have already put them out on the shelves ..... even though they're streetdated (WHY!?!) for May 31st and won't ring out at the register.

On 5/21/2019 at 1:39 PM, Neal said:

For anyone interested, the Spider-Man: Homecoming ML 2-pack (Spidey and MJ) is currently hitting Targets.  I know of 2 local stores that have already put them out on the shelves ..... even though they're streetdated (WHY!?!) for May 31st and won't ring out at the register.

The street date has been lifted.  I was able to grab a set today.

Just picked up the Homecoming 2-pack from Target and from what BrickSeek shows, I can confirm they are out in wide release here in South FL. I also did not encounter a street date issue-I gave an employee the DPCI (087-16-2332), he pulled the case from the stockroom, I picked out the set with the mintiest box, stocked the other 3 sets on the shelf and then took my set and the shipper carton to self checkout and went about my day. I literally do the exact same thing every time a Target Exclusive comes out, I’m starting to get deja vu lol. I love Target, by far and away the best retailer for exclusives without question. BrickSeek + Target really makes things easy!

I pre-ordered the “Homecoming” Spider-Man and MJ two-pack from Target when it was first announced back in February.  

With people saying hey picked it up in stores I checked on my pre-order and it still had no movement on it.  I clicked in to the product and found it available in store at my local Target, so I went to go see.

There weren’t any out on the shelves, but I gave the SKU to an employee and he was able to go grab one for me from the back.

So as soon as I had it in hand I cancelled my pre-order on the Target app.

My area still sucks TRU Run was terrible only new things were Nighthawk and Quantum Cap. EB Games was worse only had 10th anni Skull and 10th anni Ronin amd a ton of Cloak n Daggers, wishing I'd finally see any of the X-Men in the wild. but I finally ordered Jubilee, still no Beast for me

My local Target had 4-5 of the Homecoming 2-pack (and about 4-5 Kraven sets as well) yesterday.  The red color seems a bit dark for Spidey but at least its not super-bright like 6-arm spidey.  Both MJ head sculpts look great.   

At my local Walmart - no sign of Mjolnir Cap at Walmart (or Binary... or any more Corvus Glaive...you get the picture).

Both stores had a decent stock of Kree Sentry wave and some Ant-man/Wasp figures.  Walmart also had comic guys from Endgame wave,  Target also had some Sp//dr wave figures and a few other older remnants (they still have Misty Knight, ugh)

12 minutes ago, mako said:

Thanks, I'll take a little extra wait over a scalper mark-up . . . any day.

Speaking of waiting, I'm taking advantage of the breather to take care of some of my backlog. Ordered Archangel this morning.

Yeah I feel the same I'd rather take the risk of waiting to see if when things actually get widely released I can pick em up for regular prices (and in Canada the scalper prices are the worst (ya no way in hell i'm paying 102 $ for Beast, or 66 for MCU Mysterio when both these figs should be on the shelves at retail eventually) . and on that Archangel note, I can't believe he seems to be marked up so high , or harder to find in the US because EB games in Canada has been stacked up with him for ages and I got him onsale in Jan for 30 , awesome fig though worth pulling the trigger on for all of those great pack in heads alone

3 hours ago, mako said:

Thanks, I'll take a little extra wait over a scalper mark-up . . . any day.

Speaking of waiting, I'm taking advantage of the breather to take care of some of my backlog. Ordered Archangel this morning.

Same here, no way I would pay €40-50 on a figure I should be paying at most €30 maybe €35