Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I really dislike toy hunting, especially in my neck of the woods because typically all I return with is frustration, aggravation and a car with less fuel. Therefore, I'm so thankful for online retailers and pre-ordering. 

Much respect to all you toy hunters out there still grinding. 

I've always wondered if there's a better time of day for toy hunting.  When I did it, it seemed like when a store would open would be the best time.   I'm not sure if that's still the case.   By the time I get off work, I feel there's very little opportunity to find the latest wave of anything.

Great day today :), My shipment from Dorkside Toys arrived and I got my Scorpion and Julia Spiderwoman figures. Hydroman arrived as well from Ebay. I went to Gamestop and found Loki, War Machine, and Beta Ray Bill. I got an email from  Amazon that my Magneto, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch will be shipping soon and arrive on the 24th. I hope nothing bad happens at work when I go in because I know how this works. I start having a good day and then something bad has to happen at work or the next day.

On 6/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, JHS said:

Thanks for the heads up. I called two of the stores in my area and they are just waiting till the 23 to put them out

Yeah I'm just waiting on the 23rd hoping we get them on the shelves (same as U.S.) here in Canada, although I'm really only after Julia and Doppel, maybe a Scorpion , maybe a MCU Mys

1 hour ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Magneto Family 3-pk arrived today and it’s very nice. Thankful for that Sunday delivery from Amazon  

84C39DC1-F34A-420E-9CED-8B9BA4696A08.jpeg

Yup, I received notification from Amazon Yesterday that the "Family matters" 3-pk would be arriving today and VOILA ITS HERE!  Kudos for that Amazon Sunday delivery, I am thankful as well.  

The Far From Home wave is officially in stores now 23rd was the street date, found all of the figs, Just picked up the two I really wanted, sadly Scorpion and Mysterio were on hold for some other dude, but if he doesn't come through they will be mine

farfromHome.jpg

37 minutes ago, ComicsCrossing said:

Is the Infamous Iron Man (Doom) still in stores?

I saw two at my local Walgreens last Tuesday., here in Massachusetts. The previous visit a week or two before that, they had 3 in stock. But its WG so i'm guessing its wildly inconsistent from one store to the next. 

Other sightings:  Walmart restocked Caliban wave, Gamestop got Endgame wave 2.  Gamestop also has Star Wars Black Series Triple Zero.

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

Am I the only one who hasn't seen the worthy/Walmart Captain America? Is anyone having trouble finding this guy at Walmart?

I haven’t seen Power and Glory Cap in my area (Lexington Ky), but my girlfriend found it in Michigan City, Indiana (NWI). I’m not sure if it’s just not reached my area or if I’ve managed to be totally undermined by scalpers, but no traces so far. 

5 hours ago, ComicsCrossing said:

If online is an option, it's showing up as available to ship:

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-infamous-iron-man-figure-6-inches/ID=prod6409800-product

Or you can always check if your area has Doom via their website.

5 hours ago, ComicsCrossing said:

This figure is in almost every Walgreen’s in my area. With the exception of Mystique, Walgreen’s exclusives always linger around these parts for months or even years - we still have Black/Red Antman figures here and there. Opposite this, Mystique never showed up around me at all, and I found it in Indianapolis instead.

37 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

If online is an option, it's showing up as available to ship:

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-infamous-iron-man-figure-6-inches/ID=prod6409800-product

Or you can always check if your area has Doom via their website.

Thanks for the info. I prefer finding them in store but I'll keep this in my back pocket as an option!

1 minute ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

This figure is in almost every Walgreen’s in my area. With the exception of Mystique, Walgreen’s exclusives always linger around these parts for months or even years - we still have Black/Red Antman figures here and there. Opposite this, Mystique never showed up around me at all, and I found it in Indianapolis instead.

My Walgreens usually sits on their stock of Marvel Legends for awhile so sometimes they will get in a ton of new stuff, and then miss the next few waves because they are trying to unload that stock. That seems to be what phase the Walgreens around me are in right now. Though there are still a couple I havent gotten around to checking yet.

Family Matters 3 Pack came in, absolutely excellent, probably my favorite multi-pack of the year.  Got a shipping notice for Hydro Man from pulse, but nothing for the rest of the wave despite getting charged, hopefully tomorrow for the rest.