Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Woke up to shipping notices on the rest of the wave minus Scorpion, but he's still in stock on Pulse so I have some hope.

Update: So Scorpion, Hydro Man, and Spider-Woman all arrived, but still didn't get a shipping confirmation for Scorpion.  Overall an excellent start to the wave though.

26 minutes ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

I broke down and picked up Klaw, “military” Killmonger, and Vibranium suit Black Panther at a deep, deep discount and sans BaF pieces. Literally the only way I was ever going to acquire those or any other figures from BP Wave 2. 

Probably not as helpful since you already picked up the figs, but Dorkside toys has an amazing sale that just started on those figs.  Whole case of 8 for $90.

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-M-Baku-Wave-Case-of-8-p/e1562as01.htm

This was one of my favorite waves to come out this year and the BAF was fantastic.

27 minutes ago, Captmotor said:

Probably not as helpful since you already picked up the figs, but Dorkside toys has an amazing sale that just started on those figs.  Whole case of 8 for $90.

https://www.dorksidetoys.com/Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-M-Baku-Wave-Case-of-8-p/e1562as01.htm

This was one of my favorite waves to come out this year and the BAF was fantastic.

I appreciate it! I got them loose, because I’m not particularly interested in that BaF or the other figures in the wave. 

Ultimately I’m just very disappointed in the portrait they went with for the Klaw/Andy Serkis figure. Why the blood spatter? Why that extreme expression? Klaue is crazy, but Gollum he ain’t. 

13 minutes ago, mako said:

Except for the money being removed from my account days ago, still no news on Hydro Man. Spider-Woman who I ordered before, and Scorpion who I ordered a couple days after BOTH arrived at the same time yesterday.

I've contacted Pulse to see what's going on.

You're having some crap luck recently with online ordering, huh?

After somewhat of a drought, I hit the jackpot today.  I stopped in at a Walmart close to where I used to live and found the entire second Endgame wave or should I say the six in that wave that I wanted.  They had actually put out two cases.  There were 4 War Machines, 2 Rescues, 2 Rock Pythons so I had my pick of the best ones.  Previous to this, I had stopped in at this same Walmart and the selection was just awful.  Walmart runs so hot and cold, it's crazy.  After this, I stopped at a Walgreens and picked up Spiderman from the Far From Home wave.  A little lighter in the wallet, but well worth it.     

5 hours ago, TheUltimateAvenger700 said:

Can someone tell me if hasbro release the retro wave early somewhere ???????

I saw on the frontpage that Robot Kingdom or whatever their name is is shipping them soon. I think they are overseas though. Thats what I saw.

Both EB Games I went to today were filled with New Suit Spidey (Far From Home) and Infamous Iron Man, strange Doom seems to continue peg warming hard here in Canada , No EG2 wave yet, but I heard they have been popping up at TRU, except I have not seen them yet or anything new the other day I as there

Found Beta Ray Bill at Gamestop, and while I wasn't really up for a new Bill figure, I'm really glad I snagged him, it's a great updated figure, I just wish Stormbreaker was the classic size, this new one is really reminiscent of Ultimate Thor's hammer.