Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

11 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Found Beta Ray Bill at Gamestop, and while I wasn't really up for a new Bill figure, I'm really glad I snagged him, it's a great updated figure, I just wish Stormbreaker was the classic size, this new one is really reminiscent of Ultimate Thor's hammer.

I’m looking at picking up Beta Ray Bill at GameStop tomorrow.  I’ve never really read any comics with him, but the figure looks great.  

19 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I’m looking at picking up Beta Ray Bill at GameStop tomorrow.  I’ve never really read any comics with him, but the figure looks great.  

It's a great figure, definitely worth it.  I'm not a huge fan of the character, but I always appreciate a good figure.

47 minutes ago, Dodge76 said:

I found Rescue at a local Gamestop yesterday while I was killing time till I go to work. Pretty nice find. I seen on Toyark that there is a running change on Scorpion now so will have my eye out for that.

Seen the images, probably will hold off on Scorpion just in case

Just got the Family Matters 3pack and Union Jack. The FM 3pack is awesome. Scarlet Witch is even better looking in person, and man, easily one of the best paint jobs on a figure's pupils that I've seen Hasbro accomplish. Quicksilver is my favourite of the trio I'd say. I love the spiffy teal colour, and now that it's in my hands, yeah...it doesn't look so much like a modified Peter Parker (which they may still have done. I'm learning Zbrush, so I see that this wouldn't be hard to do). Whatever the case, he looks different enough. Magneto is just pure awesome! I've never had a classic Magneto figure, so this one is special. Wish they made his face a little sterner, but that's fixable. Union Jack is fun, too. I never had the earlier one so this is all the better. I'd have preferred that the used the Sunfire body, but that's a minor gripe. This is a most Awesome time to be a Legends Collector man!

hey I just saw Amazon.com is already selling some new stuff

They already have Grandmaster & Korg 2-pack

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Grandmaster/dp/B07TN89J9L/ref=sr_1_8?crid=203GG358W064A&keywords=marvel+legends&qid=1562183985&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=marvel+legends%2Caps%2C157&sr=1-8

I guess that means this is probably going to be more readily available very soon

Finally got a good looking Rock Python, everyone I'd seen had awful paint apps, quite happy with adding another member of Serpent Society to the collection, the colors look excellent on this fig as well, but on another note seems EB Games here just has the pegs filled with Loki, Union Jack and Python, and a bunch of the New Suit Spideys , Infamous Iron Man is still heavy on the pegs as well

21 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

hey I just saw Amazon.com is already selling some new stuff

They already have Grandmaster & Korg 2-pack

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Grandmaster/dp/B07TN89J9L/ref=sr_1_8?crid=203GG358W064A&keywords=marvel+legends&qid=1562183985&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=marvel+legends%2Caps%2C157&sr=1-8

I guess that means this is probably going to be more readily available very soon

That listing seems a bit dubious to me, but i would definitely be glad to see this set available for purchase soon. 

On other sightings, my local WM got a case of Endgame wave 2 in, all but Loki sold within a couple of days.  They also had restocked Caliban wave a couple of weeks back, all are gone but Blink.  Still plenty of Nighthawks though... and inexplicably a Namor figure made its way to the pegs.

1 hour ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Picked up the complete Sauron BaF from a local comic shop yesterday, and whoa what a nice figure that is. I regret not biting the bullet on those horrendous Deadpool figures last year just so I could build Sauron. Definitely one of, if not the best BaF Hasbro that has done. 

That was definitely the hardest wave for me to sell myself on. I knew I wanted Sauron, but it was the first time for an X-wave that I was ambivalent-to-disappointed with a full 50% of the figures. I just didn't feel like I needed Lady Deadpool or either of those other Deadpool variants. If they had put literally any three other X-characters in instead, and called it an X-Men wave rather than Deadpool, it would've been a legendary wave. Seriously, I'd've taken Beak, Gold Balls, and Maggott.