Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Just went to visit one of the Target stores in my area, on the off chance that any 80th anniversary figures were available, hoping to complete my Avengers 70"s team.  None were out but was surprised to see that the entire SPFFH wave was represented between the endcap and aisle displays.  Man that was a first and since I don't collect Spider Man figures, of course they were all there.  But I did pickup the Scorpion, I have been fascinated with him from afar for a while.  I may keep him or not..... 

10 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

Just went to visit one of the Target stores in my area, on the off chance that any 80th anniversary figures were available, hoping to complete my Avengers 70"s team.  None were out but was surprised to see that the entire SPFFH wave was represented between the endcap and aisle displays.  Man that was a first and since I don't collect Spider Man figures, of course they were all there.  But I did pickup the Scorpion, I have been fascinated with him from afar for a while.  I may keep him or not..... 

literally the exact same story today for me, with the same goal and same outcome. except mine didn't have Mysterio

On 7/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, bashpics99 said:

80th Cap is a Walmart Exclusive.

the Peggy Carter set is an Amazon exclusive 

the iron spider/iron man set is rumored to be target exclusive.

benn mentioned the hulk set; I believe the rest could be sold at any store.

altho since the 10th anniv sets didn’t seem to sell all that well I do wonder if stores will order fewer of these sets

That worries me as well since Walmart had the 10th anniversary figures for so long.  The Iron Spider/Iron Man set is my top one that I am interested in, but I would like to see as many as I can in person before pulling the trigger.  

13 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

That worries me as well since Walmart had the 10th anniversary figures for so long.  The Iron Spider/Iron Man set is my top one that I am interested in, but I would like to see as many as I can in person before pulling the trigger.  

I think its a Target exclusive and in my experience most of those get pretty well-stocked and aren't too rough to find if you are willing to pay full price... i think Gamorrean Guard was the only one i didn't see at least 4-5 of in the store... but he was extremely popular and many people wanted 2.

5 minutes ago, Neal said:

For those who haven't seen it yet, Marvel-related SDCC exclusives should be available on Hasbro Pulse on 8/30.  

Scroll down for approximate dates for all exclusives:

Headed to San Diego? What to Know.

Aw man, I was just in San Diego last month on business, and Optimus' PSA made me wish I was going back for the convention.  If any of you folks are headed out there, try to see some of the city as well!  It's friggin' gorgeous!

11 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I think its a Target exclusive and in my experience most of those get pretty well-stocked and aren't too rough to find if you are willing to pay full price... i think Gamorrean Guard was the only one i didn't see at least 4-5 of in the store... but he was extremely popular and many people wanted 2.

I tried to wait for the Gamorrean Guard to go on sale, but they disappeared quickly so I missed out.  I’m definitely picking up the Iron Spider/Iron Man set when I see it. 

8 hours ago, Neal said:

For those who haven't seen it yet, Marvel-related SDCC exclusives should be available on Hasbro Pulse on 8/30.  

Scroll down for approximate dates for all exclusives:

Headed to San Diego? What to Know.

Awh. They're on sale for my bro's bday 💙 It's trying to tell me to buy one in his honor. I'll try to get the Collector 2-pack. He's always liked those characters from the comics.

I’m sure I’ve overlooked this, but what’s the street date for the 80th Iron Man/Thor figures? I checked back at a Target today and got some sass from the stockboy about street dates. He, however, didn’t know what said street date was, and refused to even check the DPCI unless there was a tag for them in the aisle. It was, uh, fun. 

54 minutes ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

I’m sure I’ve overlooked this, but what’s the street date for the 80th Iron Man/Thor figures? I checked back at a Target today and got some sass from the stockboy about street dates. He, however, didn’t know what said street date was, and refused to even check the DPCI unless there was a tag for them in the aisle. It was, uh, fun. 

I wanna say i read a similar anecdote about someone doing this at a TRU in Canada and the clerk showed him the date but they forgot what it was, but thought it was sometime this week.  That's really annoying though because other people have bought Iron Man at Target so it feels like any street date has already been blown at this point

8 hours ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

I heard a July 18th street date for the Colossus/Juggernaut 2-pack at TRU. Perhaps they all share the same street date?