Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got War Machine from Amazon yesterday.  Definitely my favorite of the wave, a nice stand in for a comic War Machine as well! Like everyone else I can't wait for that new Jean that IGN showed off yesterday either.

Went to target here in southeast MA and no dice on any 80th anniv stuff yet.  They did have some good black series stuff (the 2 evil droids from the comics, Chopper. and young Obi Wan) but i'm just more focused on marvel stuff right now. Also don't know about you guys but i think my target has fully given up on DC multiverse, the last new figures from that line was that 2-pack for the Aquaman movie, and they didn't even carry the Trench critter wave nor Shazam/Sivana - although they had the more basic line type stuff.  Saw the latest Stranger things figures, tbh the likenesses seem worse than in the previous waves, dunno whats up with that.

Just went to my local EB and the dude who works there, went into the back for me and brought out tons of 80th Anniversary stuff, Thor, Iron Man, Wolvie & Hulk Pack, Hela & Skurge Pack and Luis & Ghost Pack, I bought Hulk & Wolvie, Iron Man and Thor, but I sadly couldn't take them home with me because of the damn street Date but I can go back and secure them on Friday so Yeah, plus pre-ordered Anti-Agent Venom with them

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Just went to my local EB and the dude who works there, went into the back for me and brought out tons of 80th Anniversary stuff, Thor, Iron Man, Wolvie & Hulk Pack, Hela & Skurge Pack and Luis & Ghost Pack, I bought Hulk & Wolvie, Iron Man and Thor, but I sadly couldn't take them home with me because of the damn street Date but I can go back and secure them on Friday so Yeah, plus pre-ordered Anti-Agent Venom with them

So Friday is the street date? Not Thursday? What are the prices? How about Colossus/Juggernaut?

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

So Friday is the street date? Not Thursday? What are the prices? How about Colossus/Juggernaut?

yep Street date is friday, are you in Canada? because if not the prices won't be important, um they did not have Colossus + Juggs pack, but I'm sure eventually they will inless it's an exclusive

Hulk & Wolve - 70

Iron Man, Thor, were priced at 35 each

I didn't actually see the prices for the ghost set or the hela set , because I wasn't buying them but I Imagine like 65

I know that many of you folks like to go "into the wild" to hunt for new releases.  Hell what am I saying, I went out to check a target earlier that showed an 80th Anniversary Thor in stock after I checked the Brickseek website.  So after I got home empty handed, I checked Hasbro Pulse and they have up for pre order the Colossus/Juggernaut 2 PK, and both the 80th Anniversary Thor and Iron Man.  So I ordered them all!  With the free shipping, I'm a happy camper and saving on that gas. 😎

4 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

I know that many of you folks like to go "into the wild" to hunt for new releases.  Hell what am I saying, I went out to check a target earlier that showed an 80th Anniversary Thor in stock after I checked the Brickseek website.  So after I got home empty handed, I checked Hasbro Pulse and they have up for pre order the Colossus/Juggernaut 2 PK, and both the 80th Anniversary Thor and Iron Man.  So I ordered them all!  With the free shipping, I'm a happy camper and saving on that gas. 😎

Thanks for the Hasbro Pulse heads up.  I checked out 2 Targets around me that had Colossus / Juggernaut in stock on Brickseek but had nothing in store.  I wonder why Hasbro waited until only 2 weeks before they are released (Aug. 1 according to the site) before putting preorders up...

Man oh man, the pre-orders are insane! Thor, Iron Man, Colossus/Juggernaut, all dropping at the same time, Cap soon after, plus all the X-Men stuff, about to go into Legends overload.  And don't get me started on Lightning collection.

27 minutes ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Does anyone by chance have the DPCI for the Iron Spider & Iron Man set?

Never mind, found it on their site after digging around as “marvel legends Spider-Man” didn’t quite cut it in the search lol.

DPCI: 087-16-0459

Walmart Cap SKU: 413500830 (this is the one that works in Brickseek as the SKU listed on their site for this figure does NOT work on Brickseek)

Nothing shows for either of these figures in my area yet (south Florida), nor has Binary marvel shown up yet either. 

Happy hunting!