Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

20 hours ago, mars396 said:

Hi.  I think since this is a Sightings topic, it would be helpful to give the location where we see stuff.  

"My Wal-Mart" and "my other Wal-Mart" doesn't help us Collectors know where to go.  

Just my 2 cents

Just my two cents, if you can't look to the left of the post at that little area that says location of the person posting to see where they live at then, I can't help you.

I pre-ordered the 80th Anniversary Hulk & Wolverine 2-pack the day it went up back in May on Big Bad Toy Store. Three months later, that item hasn't even stocked, and yet I'm seeing tons of reviews of the figure and I've seen the figures for sale (overpriced) at comic book stores.

Is it weird that BBTS hasn't filled that order yet? Is anyone else experiencing the same delay?

5 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

Just my two cents, if you can't look to the left of the post at that little area that says location of the person posting to see where they live at then, I can't help you.

That wouldn't be useful, as I have 3 Targets and 2 Wal-Marts and 4 Walgreens a short drive from where I live (which as far as I know says "New Jersey"   not helpful)

I also work in New York City, so again, when I see something in Manhattan, my home location wouldn't help.  

I'm just trying to help my fellow Collectors with information they could use.   

Most of the targets and Walmart stores in northern NJ have reset their aisles. The rockaway target must be planning to have all of the 80th anniversary product on an endcap since their aisle doesn't have any location for it. Only one of the Walmart locations near me, Mansfield, NJ, seems to be stocking those figures in their aisle at the moment. They had captain America and iron man, but no Thor. I think some of the other Walmart locations will get them closer to Christmas, but I don't know if it will be on a display on an endcap. The endgame endcap in a few places have the exclusive "binary" captain marvel.

17 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I pre-ordered the 80th Anniversary Hulk & Wolverine 2-pack the day it went up back in May on Big Bad Toy Store. Three months later, that item hasn't even stocked, and yet I'm seeing tons of reviews of the figure and I've seen the figures for sale (overpriced) at comic book stores.

Is it weird that BBTS hasn't filled that order yet? Is anyone else experiencing the same delay?

I ordered this set on Jul 30th from Dorkside and just received a shipping notification today.  I can’t wait to add this set to my shelves!

On 8/13/2019 at 5:26 AM, RyanDaly said:

I've noticed they aren't getting their stuff in as close to the release dates as they used to.  I cancelled my order on Friday and then bought the 2 pack (in stock) off of Hasbro Pulse and it was here by Monday.  Plus it was MSRP, rather than the BBTS mark up.  Sadly I find myself using them less and less these days thanks to Pulse.

10 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

That was one of the few MCU 10th Anniversary sets that I didn’t get.  I love that Yellow Jacket.  

Antman/Stinger isn't MCU, you're confusing it with Antman/Yellowjacket. Antman/Stinger is the comic versions of Scott and Cassie Lang.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, mars396 said:

Huh?

Screenshot_2019-08-13-07-38-09-1.png

One reason some people are reluctant to share their location of where they found stuff is they don't want scalpers hitting up the stores and clearing them out.  I think it's also kind of analogous to fishing and fisherman not wanting to disclose their favorite fishing spot for fear of others beating them to it.  It would be nice if we could share sighting locations where fellow collectors could find the stuff they are looking for, but when stores carry so little stock of everything these days that's the nature of the beast unfortunately.

On 8/13/2019 at 12:59 AM, Dodge76 said:

Not everyone has that activated in their profile, it's not a bad idea to share the knowledge.

Saw a few Colossus/Juggs sets and 4 Hela/Skurge sets at my local WM in Raynham, MA.   Both sets look great but aren't must-haves so i'm skipping for now for budgetary reasons.  They are still resetting so there wasn't anything on pegs but they did have pegs designated for 80th anniversary figures.  They also had a bunch of G1 Soundwaves but at $50 i wasn't interested.