Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Went back to WM in Raynham, MA hoping they had put out 80th Thor but no dice, however they had put out a fresh case of X-force wave, so sucker that i am, i picked up Sinister (figuring that after nightcrawler he would be hardest to find later on) and Guardian (whom i had told myself i would wait to get until he was on sale, but he looked good and came with the biggest wendigo piece).  So now i just need x-force wolvie, boomer, and cannonball to finish off W.  Both wolvie and boomer looked great altho neither seem like essential characters.  Cannonball was even more underwhelming-looking than i expected as , in person, that blast effect just looks too small.  

They still had 2 jugg/colossus sets and  4 Hela/Skurge sets.  The jugg/colossus remains tempting, especially since i was posing my select Juggs yesterday and notice his left knee joint has given out.. .but i still couldn't bring myself to spend $59 on the set.  Maybe another time.

Mysteriously, the caliban wave remnants they previously had on the pegs before the reset haven't been put back out yet.  I wonder if they will do that later or if those items are now on clearance or shipped to another store.  Guess i'll see when i go back, probably Monday.

I stopped by a random Walmart while I was out today and found Mr Sinister.  I already picked up Nightcrawler, Guardian and Wolverine a few weeks ago and didn’t think I needed Mr Sinister since I still have the old ToyBiz figure boxed up in my basement.  I changed my mind after seeing Jay c’s YouTube review and seeing how much better this new figure turned out. I’ve been so busy I haven’t even opened Nightcrawler, Guardian, Wolverine and now Mr Sinister, but I look forward to adding them to my shelves.  

Got a new Gambit off Amazon.  Was swapping out the card throwing hand a few days ago on my original one and it just tore off at the peg, wasn't even being rough with it.  Definitely something to watch out for if you're like me and swapping the hands every so often.  

4 hours ago, TheGrimeyGhost said:

I finally bought the 12" Marvel Legends Wolverine off of Hasbro's Ebay site, because it was on sale.  Man he's cool, I'm glad I finally got him.  I know he wasn't hard to find but I was reluctant to pick him up but I'm happy to have him now.  

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

Definitely one of the better unmasked Logan heads. (There's not much competition out there though!)

8 hours ago, greenlucario said:

Got a new Gambit off Amazon.  Was swapping out the card throwing hand a few days ago on my original one and it just tore off at the peg, wasn't even being rough with it.  Definitely something to watch out for if you're like me and swapping the hands every so often.  

I hate when that sort of stuff happens

Got my hands on a storm finally. it was on ebay and not in store but ill take it. And it wasn't over retail so I'm happy. she is hard to stand up on her own, wow. shes got a lot of hair!

Nj2VzDvh.jpgj8uwfyNh.jpg

Also, my Walmart in Marysville CA still has all the new captain marvels and it doesn't look like they have been touched since they came in. Still now new stuff other than captain marvel.

XzKGkWVh.jpg

I gave up on finding it in store so I preordered 80th iron man on amazon. it was released on the 15th but still hasn't shipped, yet it says it is in stock right now and i would get it tomorrow if i bought it now. of course. we will see what happens i guess. Says I'm supposed to get it on monday.

I received my FA Wolverine and Hulk 2 pack today.  The funny part is that I stopped by GameStop today and finally saw this 2 pack in the wild for the first time and when I got home I had a box from Dorkside on my door stop. The box was caved in which dented the box slightly.  I am still trying to find the Scurge/Hella 2 pack and the WWII Cap and motorcycle set in the wild.

E8B5B239-2072-4C56-AE5E-5BA234C82D96.jpeg

1 minute ago, CO_Alex said:

received my FA Wolverine and Hulk 2 pack today.  The funny part is that I stopped by GameStop today and finally saw this 2 pack in the wild for the first time and when I got home I had a box from Dorkside on my door stop. The box was caved in which dented the box slightly.  I am still trying to find the Scurge/Hella 2 pack and the WWII Cap and motorcycle set in the wild.

E8B5B239-2072-4C56-AE5E-5BA234C82D96.jpeg

Nice picture!!!  I have been lucky enough to have the sets in your shot.  Between Hasbro Pulse, GameStop, Target and Walmart I lucked out.  Although my cap's white star on his chest looks like it has a thumb print on it.  Going to search for a more perfect one in this imperfect world.  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BradMan said:

I got both 80th Iron Man and Thor from Amazon delivered on Thursday.  I pre-ordered them on July 29.

huh, I'm wondering if i canceled my preorder and reordered it if i would actually get it tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

Nice picture!!!  I have been lucky enough to have the sets in your shot.  Between Hasbro Pulse, GameStop, Target and Walmart I lucked out.  Although my cap's white star on his chest looks like it has a thumb print on it.  Going to search for a more perfect one in this imperfect world.  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I got lucky when I found Captain America they just put out an entire box of 6 out so I could check them all out and then called my buddy so he could pick one up as well.  

8 hours ago, darknight86 said:

Yeah my cap has derpy eyes but he was the only one at WM at the time so i grabbed him.  If i find a better version later i may buy it and exchange the old one (at least the heads). This seems like a figure that might not show up twice even tho WM has pegs reserved for him... we'll see

9 hours ago, darknight86 said:

That seems to be an ongoing issue with the star. Pretty much everyone is rampaging about it. If it's not smudged it's got a line running through it. It's weird.

4 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

awesome dude! I like that spidey a lot, need to get around to getting it one of these days

Its a great figure but hes pretty tiny. very much a teen spidey. still highly recommended. now if i could get the other spideys on my list. really been trying to get the Ben Reilly spider-carnage fig. super hard to get under $40 or $50. My ever vigilant watch of ebay continues!

4 hours ago, Kindo said:

Its a great figure but hes pretty tiny. very much a teen spidey. still highly recommended. now if i could get the other spideys on my list. really been trying to get the Ben Reilly spider-carnage fig. super hard to get under $40 or $50. My ever vigilant watch of ebay continues!

yea he is on the small side but I think that's what I like about it :D

Just got this fancy group today from ebay for less the 5 bucks a figure! Not counting the BAF parts that came with it. Old man Logan and deadpool are brand new sealed in package. love me some good deals.

AnxxWrBh.jpg

So. I have a love hate relationship with this iron fist figure. I love the colors,the head sculpt and the sets of hands. They knockedthat part out of the park .

but i hate the body they used  it’s so damn skinny and less lower leg articulation.

the main gripe i had was how skinny it is so i got this green trench coat from a ebay seller to bulk him out a bit and i really like it, i think the only thing that would make it better was if the coat was split  in the back for more epic poses

15808912-53E5-4136-B435-B40365D90247.jpeg

7730B2B5-1068-43A5-B866-F86699A20B78.jpeg

96465941-71FC-4C7F-A1E1-808AC5370CC9.jpeg

3 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

great score, I saw on reddit someone was using the paladin body with talos head for a skrull troop army builder

it does work pretty well.

S2qstyoh.jpgukpBqn0h.jpg

does that iron fist have the same body as the black suit and pizza spider-man? The waist on them is so squished.

13 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

So. I have a love hate relationship with this iron fist figure. I love the colors,the head sculpt and the sets of hands. They knockedthat part out of the park .

but i hate the body they used  it’s so damn skinny and less lower leg articulation.

the main gripe i had was how skinny it is so i got this green trench coat from a ebay seller to bulk him out a bit and i really like it, i think the only thing that would make it better was if the coat was split  in the back for more epic poses

15808912-53E5-4136-B435-B40365D90247.jpeg

7730B2B5-1068-43A5-B866-F86699A20B78.jpeg

96465941-71FC-4C7F-A1E1-808AC5370CC9.jpeg

I like the added trench coat. Great idea!