Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

6 hours ago, Darth_Primus said:

I just picked up Emma in downtown San Francisco.

Good luck to my fellow collectors and toy hunters in getting this figure real soon.

9F707560-2DBB-4C36-A116-67E6AFA22AE2.JPG

Nice! she might be around here soon then. thanks for the heads up!

6 hours ago, Darth_Primus said:

I just picked up Emma in downtown San Francisco.

Good luck to my fellow collectors and toy hunters in getting this figure real soon.

9F707560-2DBB-4C36-A116-67E6AFA22AE2.JPG

crazy the US is just getting this figure now I got mine here in Canada very beginning of August

I stopped by 2 Walmarts today and I finally saw the Skurge/Hella 2 pack at both Walmart’s and when I got home the Skurge/Hella 2 pack I ordered on eBay was waiting for me.  I also found the holy grail of figures right now at the second Walmart.  I couldn’t believe they restocked the Retro wave and saw Storm hanging on the back peg.  I quickly snatched her off the peg  and hightailed it to self checkout so she could be mine.  I ordered a Retro Storm a few weeks ago on Amazon for $30 with free shipping, but it had a Dec date I believe.  I’m not sure if I will cancel that order.  The only set I haven’t seen, but am highly considering is the WWII Cap and motorcycle set.  Is this selling in all retailers or just specific ones?  I though I was just about done with the hunts and just saw Emma Frost spotted in San Francisco so now I need to start hitting Walgreens like a mad man.  

4 hours ago, mako said:

My thing is a little different. There's still stuff out there I need, I'm just taking it slow. The Wendigo wave and the Jugs/Colossus set are at pretty good saturation right now. I snagged a Nightcrawler, got my Retro Storm, why be in a hurry for the rest? I wanna take it easy, enjoy the hunt for a bit. Maybe give the heat a chance to break, hook up with the sibs, grab some dinner, make a day out of it.

I'm feeling uncharacteristically mellow, I think I'll run with it.

Yeah, I'm with you in that I got the figures that I really want and in no rush to get other figures.  I mean, I still haven't completed my BAF Endgame Hulk nor the BAF Endgame Thanos as the remaining figures I need I really don't want.  So, I'm just waiting for Black Friday sales. 

5 hours ago, mako said:

My thing is a little different. There's still stuff out there I need, I'm just taking it slow. The Wendigo wave and the Jugs/Colossus set are at pretty good saturation right now. I snagged a Nightcrawler, got my Retro Storm, why be in a hurry for the rest? I wanna take it easy, enjoy the hunt for a bit. Maybe give the heat a chance to break, hook up with the sibs, grab some dinner, make a day out of it.

I'm feeling uncharacteristically mellow, I think I'll run with it.

I'm right smack in the middle of you 2, but bad. 

I have everything I really want readily available waiting for it to be delivered or preordered, but feeling anxious about when the next figures will become available. 

Oh and Ezra... I can't find Ezra. But that's on another forum 😛

Ordered the Hulk/Wolverine 2-pack from HasbroPulse on Tuesday and got it delivered today! Very happy with that service, and, y'know, the figures themselves.

I'm waiting for BBTS to ship my Nightcrawler, but there aren't any other new figures that I want right now. Over the weekend I picked up some older figures that I needed (Daredevil, Nick Fury, Spider-Gwen) at Fan Expo Boston. There are a few other older figures (Thundra, Vance Astro) that I might pick up if I see them cheap, and there are some build-a-figures I really want (Man-Thing, Absorbing Man, Sandman) but will probably need to get them off eBay. 

So... yeah, I'm basically set until next year when they release Doctor Doom and Shang-Chi.

Yeah, finished my "must-get" list when Thor arrived earlier this week, which feels very satisfying. 

Still plenty of great figs out there i would like to get,  but gonna wait for either a sale or for at least a few weeks to go by before i pick up anything else. Helps that a lot of recent figs are proving nearly impossible to put down.  

I am up to date as well, just waiting for the "love triangle " set to arrive in December.  But the nightcrawler and storm figures that I ordered from HP have either paint or glue defects which makes me wander in the wild for better specimens.  I am happy to have them, but the imperfections just eat at me.

the alpha flight set is  nice but not a must-have for me so i held off. i'm hoping sometime next year amazon will sell it at a discount but if not and i end up missing out, its OK.  Sasquatch was always my favorite of the group and while he's not my favorite character i always liked Guardian's costume. those two pretty much satisfy my Alpha Flight needs.

If anyone's looking for retro wave, most of it is (slightly) discounted on amazon now -  Wolvie for $15,  Cyke and Iceman for $17, Dazzler $17.50.   

Also the Luis and Ghost set is on sale on amazon for $40.

Feels like that one and the Skurge/Hela set may stick around long enough to drop in price more significantly, that's just a gut feeling tho.

So after stating that I'm good with ML, here comes the Alpha Flight box set.   So I bit on it.  My saving grace is that I have enough points on my Amex card to cover the cost of the set, so no dinero out of my pocket.  Now I'll pick up a guardian at a later date on sale. 

24 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

So after stating that I'm good with ML, here comes the Alpha Flight box set.   So I bit on it.  My saving grace is that I have enough points on my Amex card to cover the cost of the set, so no dinero out of my pocket.  Now I'll pick up a guardian at a later date on sale. 

just when you thought you were safe lol ;D

Also Target is doing one of those sales where if you spend over $50 on toys you get a $10 gift card (and over $100, a $25 gift card).

Mine had a new 80th endcap since the last time i'd been there, with thor, iron man, luis/ghost,  skurge/hela, and juggs/colossus.  Not much in the regular aisle.  I have thor and iron man already so I ended up picking up the juggs/colossus since i really wanted colossus in the classic suit.. plus my select Juggs has is getting a bit worse for wear. I did have to argue with the clerk and wait a bit before getting the gift card but it worked out.

I found the full case of Uncanny X-Men Retro at Meijer in Jeffersonville, IN (Kentuckiana - just across the river from Louisville, KY).

I already have the whole set so I left them for someone else.  

That makes a sighting at both of the Meijers in my area in the last week... so if you have a Meijer and haven't checked it might be worth a trip!

On 8/25/2019 at 5:20 AM, bashpics99 said:

If anyone's looking for that AIM army builder 2-pack, Gamestop's website has them for $5.  Also selling for $5 are most of Kree Sentry and M'Baku wave along with some other miscellaneous figures.

None of them are available. 😞 such a tease! lol! gotta head down in person and check it out tomorrow.