Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

6 hours ago, Kindo said:

None of them are available. 😞 such a tease! lol! gotta head down in person and check it out tomorrow.

Yeah it seems like they revamped their website and now you no longer know whats in stock at a given store. Too bad 'cuz up til now that inventory checker, along with getting waves earlier than WM/Target, made me shop there more than i normally would.  It was awesome to be able to check from my computer/phone whether they had a figure in stock, and then be able to put it on hold and go grab it.  Hopefully they can get that going again.

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah it seems like they revamped their website and now you no longer know whats in stock at a given store. Too bad 'cuz up til now that inventory checker, along with getting waves earlier than WM/Target, made me shop there more than i normally would.  It was awesome to be able to check from my computer/phone whether they had a figure in stock, and then be able to put it on hold and go grab it.  Hopefully they can get that going again.

I honestly think there was just a huge rush on local Gamestops on Sunday and most of them are legitimately out of virtually everything. Sunday morning, the local shops were all showing stock on the website and I got in orders for Skullbuster, Captain Marvel (for a friend), and a number of Imperial Jump Troopers. Pretty soon thereafter, all those shops were looking very empty online, and they've been looking pretty cleared out as I've been making the rounds to pick up.

1 hour ago, Captmotor said:

Found one lone Emma at a Walgreens this morning in South GA.

I went out this morning as well to my local Walgreens in Bloomfield NJ to see if the former white queen was there.  I  went there last week and saw one Infamous Iron man (which I had no interest in) and a number of Wasps and some older wave figures.  When I hit the aisle things pretty much looked the same except that Infamous was now gone.  I went in to clean up the shelf and found just the single Emma behind a Wasp. Just hoping now in the future for her in her original white outfit.

Emma Frost.jpg

Went to WG yesterday and they had a lone Emma figure on the shelf. Despite all my complaints about her not being in white,  decided to pick her up anyhow as in hand she looks pretty great.  I have weak willpower when it comes to resisting buying MLs, sigh.  Aside from Emma, they also had the same Whirlwind and Mockingbird figures i've seen on their shelf for seemingly years now.

Also went to WM yesterday and  they had restocked Endgame wave 2 and finally put out a case of FFH figures (mcu Mysterio was already gone when i got there  (of course) but they did have the rest).  From Endgame wave 2 they had all but Bill and Rock Python (?? go figure).    Didn't end up getting any of them altho i would like to complete Prof Hulk at some point, maybe. Union Jack looks pretty nice imo but still not feeling Loki.

31 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Wait, what stuff?

SDCC Exclusive Collector / Grandmaster & Hulk 

Hasbro Pulse members on the 29th and the rest of us the 30th.

Noon or 3pm? Seems like these are what I’m hearing. No idea though so no doubt I’ll be watching Pulse all day.

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Noon or 3pm? Seems like these are what I’m hearing. No idea though so no doubt I’ll be watching Pulse all day.

Power Rangers went up for Pulse members at noon EST yesterday and at noon EST today for the general public, so probably same for ML but no official announcement so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, mako said:

I tried, I swear i did. I just couldn't bring myself to buy Cannonball this afternoon, no matter how bad I wanna complete Wendigo.

Maybe once I get all the other figures . . . yeah that's it, when I get everyone else.

I felt the same way so I bought legs on eBay and waiting for them to come in next week.  I like Cannonball and still have the old ToyBiz one with the vest falling part.  I debated getting Paladin so I could use his bottom torso to make a complete Cannonball to give him legs.