Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

I was able to get 2 hulks (one for my dad who wasn’t going be able to sign in when it went live) and the Collector set, fortunately. In my experience, it went live at 11:58 EST and Hulk was gone by 12pm EST. Pretty standard window for SDCC exclusives, usually only have a couple minutes. I have had HasbroToyShop crash during SDCC releases in the past so I was happy that wasn’t an issue this time. Don’t know if the Collector set is still up but it was still available an hour after it went live which was the last time I looked.

However, the Hulk will go live again tomorrow  (presumably the same time) so there’s still hope for those who need. I am not looking forward to the Star Wars releases when they drop though, those are going to be brutal to get in time. It’s been a long time since hasbro put out really cool SDCC Star Wars exclusives imo so these will go extra quick. 

I had no luck today. I was on all morning. Kept hitting refresh. Continuously hit refresh from 11:50 on up. Did not see them as available until 11:59. Added to cart and had them go out of stock as I was trying to process the payment. Very frustrating.  I can only imagine what the Star Wars ones are going to be like.  I am not looking forward to that day. I will try again tomorrow but I am pretty sure I will need to pick the Hulk up from a scalper. 

I have to say one thing. I do not think the Pulse Premium has any extra value add. I see no justification for purchasing it. I can never get anything I really want from them. Everything else that  I would like that is available I can readily find in any local retail store in my area. So I think I would be better off saving my 50 dollars so I can give it to a scalper on ebay. 

did NOT get my Hulk. I sold out faster than yesterday. Does anyone know if these can be bought from e-tailers like Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

Not terribly bummed, i went for the MCU two pack (whoops) yesterday but am legitimately surprised at the demand for this figure.  

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

No retcon, sadly the figure didn’t have the helmet, but that's common at car boot sales

I didn't realize the helmet was removable on that figure, and totally thought it had been head-swapped with some version of Cable. Haha. I guess that's a Magneto head, though, which makes total sense.

In unrelated news, I was in Delaware today and called up a few Walgreens to see if I could score a tax-free Emma while I was down there. One store had one and said they'd put it on hold for me, so I headed over there as soon as I could (about an hour later) and was told "oh, sorry, I just assumed we had them because I sold one earlier today, but I haven't had a chance to go over and check or set it aside for you yet". Nothing. I didn't have this much trouble with Mystique. The uncharacteristically helpful dude at my preferred local Walgreens, meanwhile, maintains that he's put in an order for more, and can't promise they'll come in, but figures that tomorrow or next Monday is when they would, if they do. Here's hoping.

4 hours ago, Benn said:

I didn't realize the helmet was removable on that figure, and totally thought it had been head-swapped with some version of Cable. Haha. I guess that's a Magneto head, though, which makes total sense.

In unrelated news, I was in Delaware today and called up a few Walgreens to see if I could score a tax-free Emma while I was down there. One store had one and said they'd put it on hold for me, so I headed over there as soon as I could (about an hour later) and was told "oh, sorry, I just assumed we had them because I sold one earlier today, but I haven't had a chance to go over and check or set it aside for you yet". Nothing. I didn't have this much trouble with Mystique. The uncharacteristically helpful dude at my preferred local Walgreens, meanwhile, maintains that he's put in an order for more, and can't promise they'll come in, but figures that tomorrow or next Monday is when they would, if they do. Here's hoping.

It is, annoyingly I can't find a spare helmet online

Managed to get Emma last week in Dublin and for only €25!

I think the consensus  opinion was that Sinister would be the hardest to find after Nightcrawler, but that in reality being double-packed has helped Kurt a lot.  Certainly Sinister and NIghtcrawler still seem to go the two who are quickest to sell, although i've only seen a case here or there and the whole wave sold pretty quickly.  

In other news, gamestop is doing an online sale where you spend $100 and 25% off,  given their markup its not necessarily a huge discount but might be helpful if anyone is still looking to get the Hulk set.  In store its one of those things were you have to buy a $5 bag and then get 25% off your purchase.  

Heard a single report of black series figures being on sale at Walgreens but not sure if that's really the case or not. Could be just a clearance situation at one store.

10 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Heard a single report of black series figures being on sale at Walgreens but not sure if that's really the case or not. Could be just a clearance situation at one store.

In my eternal quest for Emma, I stopped into Walgreens today. No dice yet, but Black Series was definitely marked down to $8, so I did pick up that E7 Kylo Ren I'd been eyeing up but hadn't been able to justify at full price.

38 minutes ago, Benn said:

In my eternal quest for Emma, I stopped into Walgreens today. No dice yet, but Black Series was definitely marked down to $8, so I did pick up that E7 Kylo Ren I'd been eyeing up but hadn't been able to justify at full price.

They're popping up in our area.  I found one on Saturday in Kennett Square PA. 

1 hour ago, Inspection12e said:

They're popping up in our area.  I found one on Saturday in Kennett Square PA. 

Yeah, I've scoured Philly, the nearby western suburbs, and now also New Castle, DE, and come up empty. Three stores so far have said they had a copy in earlier the day I got there, but I seem to keep missing them by a few hours. Kennett Square is probably just on the far side of what I'd be willing to travel, at least as a dedicated trip, but if you see any more out that way and wouldn't mind messaging me with which store, I'd really appreciate it. I'm still holding out some hope that my preferred local store will come through with the restock they're attempting for me, but they were up front that it was not a sure thing.

1 hour ago, Starlord67 said:

Anyone wanna grab me an Emma figure?? I can PayPal you!!

I'm happy to do this if I find a second one, assuming I ever find a first. Shipping can get expensive, though. Where do you live again?