Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Just in case anyone is interested, I have up my entire Mezco One:12 Collection on eBay at the moment, minus the half dozen pieces I sold to friends. I have over 40 figures currently listed. Every figure is MISMB.

My eBay ID: Cobrasaboteur87

I am not shipping international but would make an exception if any forum members one the final bid.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Neal said:

Due to the fiasco at HasbroPulse, I ended up ordering the SDCC Hulk from Robot Kingdom, and it already arrived!  That's some impressive shipping speed.

Is Robot Kingdom also sold out? I checked there but a search yields no results. Not to pry (too much) but how much over $100 was the Hulk plus international shipping? Worried for my wallet going this route.

Also, Hasbro Pulse is not high on my list these days either. Missed out on the Hulk but I'm ok with it, I went for the Collector / Grandmaster. However, my items arrived today via FedEx and the box was absolutely trashed. Ordered two and both sets have considerable damage. I had hoped that since it was an exclusive they would have shown a little more care. As a matter of fact, every order has been curiously shipped. My MCU 2 packs were double packed in a too small box (All three sets I ordered) and I recently ordered Guardian from the X-Force wave and his  shipping box looked like an accordion.  

So annoyed. 

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Is Robot Kingdom also sold out? I checked there but a search yields no results. Not to pry (too much) but how much over $100 was the Hulk plus international shipping? Worried for my wallet going this route.

They are sold out, but if you search "hulk" on their site and scroll down a bit, it's there.

The figure was $41.90 in US dollars, and the cheapest shipping was $23.  So, just under $65 total.  The shipping said it would come in an air packet, but it arrived in a box and was completely encased in styrofoam and shipping peanuts.  Plus, it arrived in 4 days.  I guess I can't complain too much about that.

23 hours ago, Benn said:

Yeah, I've scoured Philly, the nearby western suburbs, and now also New Castle, DE, and come up empty. Three stores so far have said they had a copy in earlier the day I got there, but I seem to keep missing them by a few hours. Kennett Square is probably just on the far side of what I'd be willing to travel, at least as a dedicated trip, but if you see any more out that way and wouldn't mind messaging me with which store, I'd really appreciate it. I'm still holding out some hope that my preferred local store will come through with the restock they're attempting for me, but they were up front that it was not a sure thing.

I'm happy to do this if I find a second one, assuming I ever find a first. Shipping can get expensive, though. Where do you live again?

I really appreciate it. I'm in Texas..right outside of Houston in a small town called Katy.  And shipping loose in a bubble mailer is perfectly alright with me.

11 hours ago, CobraSaboteur87 said:

Just in case anyone is interested, I have up my entire Mezco One:12 Collection on eBay at the moment, minus the half dozen pieces I sold to friends. I have over 40 figures currently listed. Every figure is MISMB.

My eBay ID: Cobrasaboteur87

I am not shipping international but would make an exception if any forum members one the final bid.

Thanks!

goodluck with the sales! ill check your auctions out

6 minutes ago, decon said:

LeoKearon are those Marvel Legends EU only?  Says Hasbro but I never seen that packaging before.

Unknown they first appeared in the UK and now Ireland have them. I suspect they are the latest wave of international Best Ofs but now without the BAF parts and at a much cheaper price

I found a local Walmart in my area that had the 2-packs marked on clearance for $30.  I picked up the Grandmaster/Korg and the Skurge/Hela sets.  The Ant-Man set was there also for $30.   They also had the 80th Thor and IM for $15.  Unfortunately, someone stole all the blast effects from the IM.

They also had the Colossus/Juggernaut sets for full price ($60).

17 minutes ago, sharky1999 said:

I found a local Walmart in my area that had the 2-packs marked on clearance for $30.  I picked up the Grandmaster/Korg and the Skurge/Hela sets.  The Ant-Man set was there also for $30.   They also had the 80th Thor and IM for $15.  Unfortunately, someone stole all the blast effects from the IM.

They also had the Colossus/Juggernaut sets for full price ($60).

I have heard some places have colossus/juggs marked down to $35 but haven't seen that as my WM has sold out of them.  Also heard that retro x-wave was on sale for $11 at some WM as well but again, mine is sold out of those at the moment.

On 8/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, Starlord67 said:

If anyone can pick me up an Emma Frost it would be greatly appreciated!! I'll PayPal you. 

Thanks

As Jay C posted on the home page, the Walgreen's exclusive  Emma Frost is up for sale on their website as of today 9/12. Starlord67 come and get it.

Anyone lucky enough to get an extra Emma online yesterday that they'd pass on to a fellow collector who's been striking out at every turn trying to get her? I can't pay scalper prices, and I've seriously checked dozens of Walgreens, and been checking the website every morning (until yesterday, obviously) and come up empty. It seems like they severely underestimated demand for Emma, and I'd like to think that leads to a second wave, but I think the sheer volume of Medusas and Magiks on the shelves might stifle that. I don't think Mystique ever got a second wave, did she?

Anyone else notice if the 80 Years figures and sets have already gone on clearance in their areas? Every Walmart in my town has the IM, Cap and Thor figs marked down to $15 and the 2 packs have all gone down to $30. Of course, there are no Colossus/Juggernaut sets anywhere to be found so no telling if those would have been marked down or not. Also the Black Dwarf wave has been marked down to $11. If I coulda found the Thor figure I woulda picked up an entire 2nd set, cuz that BAF was amazing. I picked up another set of the Big 3 and finally pulled the trigger on the Hela/Skurge set. Still on the fence for Luis/Ghost set. Still can't justify $30 for what amounts to one figure. I don't collect the suited bucks so maybe I'll buy the set and sell the Luis figure on Evilbay. I'm not a suit collector (it is just seems too scrawny to me to apply to most suited characters) so Luis is pretty much useless to me because he really has no place in my display either. Much love to Michael Pena, he does play that part excellently. It was the most leftover set, but with my luck it'll probably be sold out by the time I make up my mind to get it (and I will).

22 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Anyone else notice if the 80 Years figures and sets have already gone on clearance in their areas? Every Walmart in my town has the IM, Cap and Thor figs marked down to $15 and the 2 packs have all gone down to $30. Of course, there are no Colossus/Juggernaut sets anywhere to be found so no telling if those would have been marked down or not. Also the Black Dwarf wave has been marked down to $11. If I coulda found the Thor figure I woulda picked up an entire 2nd set, cuz that BAF was amazing. I picked up another set of the Big 3 and finally pulled the trigger on the Hela/Skurge set. Still on the fence for Luis/Ghost set. Still can't justify $30 for what amounts to one figure. I don't collect the suited bucks so maybe I'll buy the set and sell the Luis figure on Evilbay. I'm not a suit collector (it is just seems too scrawny to me to apply to most suited characters) so Luis is pretty much useless to me because he really has no place in my display either. Much love to Michael Pena, he does play that part excellently. It was the most leftover set, but with my luck it'll probably be sold out by the time I make up my mind to get it (and I will).

Yes. My local WM marked down the 80th stuff a couple of days ago altho all they have is iron man, luis/ghost, and skurge/Hela. They seem to be going fast.

Also heard some places marked down x-vintage wave to $11 but my local is sold out so I’m not sure if that’s everywhere or varies from store to store

seems a little quick but I assume wm needs to make room for other toys and probably also assumes anybody willing to pay full price for these sets has already done so.

still a bit mind boggling that hasbro thought a ghost/Luis set for $50 would sell. Maybe if it was the only set released but with so much stuff hitting at once I’m sure that was low on most people’s priority list (it was for me anyhow) altho they are nice looking figures. I’m still not biting even at $30, just spent too much on other figures lately.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

From the MCU 80th sets, Luis/Ghost was the one I was most excited about, and the one I've enjoyed the most. Maybe it's because it arrived by itself and didn't compete directly with the others for "play time", but I loved it. I'm not sure I'd recommend it to you, I understand your point of not collecting suits. Plus, the vest is non removable and has the "excon" card on it. It's probably the set that'll pegwarm the most and have the lowest final price, so you'll probably have time to think about it, and maybe find it for $20 and just buy the set for the figure you want (Ghost really is amazingly cool looking, and androgynous enough to swing between comic and MCU IMO.)

32 minutes ago, mako said:

Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad:

GOOD: Sinister became available on Pulse again and I was able to score one without resorting to scalper prices.

BAD: Now I'm gonna have to break down and buy that Cannonball.

Last time I did that was with the Apocalypse BAF. I had gotten Storm and Psylocke, and a friend gave me the pipes that came with Wolverine and the Claw from Archangel... I felt shamed into finishing it. I've restrained myself lately, fortunately.

I picked up the Cowboy Logan figure at Game Stop in Southern Indiana (Kentuckiana).

I had a $10 coupon that I got from Think Geek with the explanation that Think Geek’s own reward points were going away and they were now redeemable as Game Stop rewards.  

I’ve had everything pre-ordered from other online retailers this summer, so I haven’t been out hunting for stuff other than Walmart exclusives.  But, the coupon was expiring tomorrow so I figured I’d go see if there was anything worthwhile.

The Marvel Legends figures were all $22.99, so I ended up with it for $12.99.  That’s cheaper than the $19.99 I would have paid through Hasbro Pulse, so all in all it worked out.