Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Cannonball is a tough pill to swallow. I got him hoping he would fit into my Avengers line up but he is just terrible. 

I ended up using the blast effect as a boot jet effect for the 80th Iron Man. Just cut a figure stand to fit under his foot and glued that to the blast effect. Justified the purchase for me

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Cannonball is a tough pill to swallow. I got him hoping he would fit into my Avengers line up but he is just terrible. 

I ended up using the blast effect as a boot jet effect for the 80th Iron Man. Just cut a figure stand to fit under his foot and glued that to the blast effect. Justified the purchase for me

That's a neat idea. How does it look?

15 hours ago, ADour said:

That's a neat idea. How does it look?

Looks pretty good as long as the pose is with both legs down. Iron Mans legs don’t angle in like I feel they should for a take off pose but it really isn’t bad. You don’t want to put him in a one leg blast off either ( with the other leg bent in a dynamic pose) for balancing reasons and since the peg I adhered is we’re the right foot comes down the whole thing looks odd for that much “rocket blast” to be coming off one boot.

I was feeling really bummed about Emma Frost, and feeling like my only option was going to be paying $30+. I almost pulled the trigger at $30 this morning, in fact. But Mystique being back definitely gives me hope. The fact that she previously hadn't gotten a second wave was leaving me anxious, but I'm back to feeling like I can just wait Emma out a bit.

8 hours ago, McHogan said:

Looks pretty good as long as the pose is with both legs down. Iron Mans legs don’t angle in like I feel they should for a take off pose but it really isn’t bad. You don’t want to put him in a one leg blast off either ( with the other leg bent in a dynamic pose) for balancing reasons and since the peg I adhered is we’re the right foot comes down the whole thing looks odd for that much “rocket blast” to be coming off one boot.

Oh, okay. Neat.

...aaaand Walgreens just canceled my Emma Frost order which had been in limbo since the 12th.  They sent me an email explaining that it's out of stock.  They also thanked me for my understanding, which I found presumptuous.  I understand nothing and I'm pissed off.  Get your sh!t together, Walgreens!