Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Yup, as we’ve seen over and over again, the big retailers are not up for handling the surge of orders that come with making an exclusive available online. But I guess for most of them ML sales are just a tiny blip in their overall revenue so I doubt they will devote a lot of resources to fixing it. And I’m sure they’d much rather sell out too quickly then end up with a million Medusa’s and yellow daredevils again.

went toyhunting recently. To my surprise my local target has not marked down any 80th stuff so they are still sitting on a ton of ghost/Luis and skurge/Hela. They had restocked retro wave (for at least the 3rd time) and had all but cyke there. WM had restocked a couple of cases of Endgame wave 2 (and also the dc killer croc wave so I grabbed an Alfred). Neither of my local WG had anything more recent than Magik.

Picked up a cowboy Logan at gamestop here in yuba city CA. they had 4 of them and they still have multiple night crawlers.

I actually really like the cowboy logan figure. wasnt sure at first but i do loves me some wolverine. the new screaming head looks great on the brown and yellow suited retro fig as well.

VWZaucxh.jpgC13AmCoh.jpg

mKJTi5Jh.jpgCimBgQLh.jpg

z7nR6e3h.jpg

8 hours ago, Cypher12 said:

Not sure it has been posted but check Rite-Aid stores. Legends are beginning to show up there now since Walgreens bought most of the company.  Have seen finds posted on a few Legends groups

nice! there's one right down the road from me. i checked there about a month ago with no luck but ill keep checking.

1 hour ago, CO_Alex said:

I picked up the Fan Channel Punisher and Agent venom at GameStop yesterday.  I am still on the fence over the new Big Time Spidey when he comes out.  

3C9733FA-450C-4BAF-BCAC-9C4722B581A6.jpeg

Ohhhh Yes, I almost forgot I had these pre-ordered from EB, but I have not gotten an E-mail yet saying they came in, very stoked about both of these guys, I heard a few people over in Reddit land say they got Big Time Spidey, but I'm thinking I'm passing on him myself

7 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

Did you pick up Big Time Spidey?  I really need to see him in person before deciding.  I haven’t read comics in several years so I have no knowledge of the storyline where this costume in explained.  

I only collect X-Men, I'm afraid, but it looked pretty sweet to me!

Big surprise for me today as I saw my Local WM had some FFH figure on the pegs that weren’t there yesterday. Didn’t see mysterio on the pegs but then looked up at top shelf and he was buried behind a few other figs from the wave. Score!!!

i don’t think anyone was trying to hide the figure (as is sometimes the case),  it’s just that this WM put out like 3 cases of endgame wave 2 so the pegs were all full.  

Just goes to show, always look up top before assuming all the figs are on pegs, I guess...

11 minutes ago, mako said:

I may have had had to buy the worst figure Hasbro has ever made t

Is it tho? I mean, I remember some older spider-man figures from Hasbro during the Legends Drought that were pretty terrible, is he worse than those?

28 minutes ago, mako said:

To each their own. I personally think it would have benefitted greatly with a longer contrail, maybe make it two pieces, with a more conical bottom . . . like a comet tail. I figure that's what they had in mind, they just couldn't make it cost out.

In any case, I may warm up to it when I actually have it in hand. We'll see.

While i don't have the figure, i gotta agree.  when i did see the Sam figure at a store i was very underwhelmed by how small the blast effect actually is. I've seen plenty of pics that make it work, seems like the most successful were birds-eye view type shots that create the illusion of the blast extending further. It does seem to help a lot of you can illuminate the effect.  Saw someone stack two blast effects one atop the other, a little strange but an improvement imo.

2 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I got lucky with my local GameStop calling a couple of other stores and reserving this for me.  

1DB229D1-1A77-47BF-8EE4-14210FFFBF3D.jpeg

Man I really hope when I get back to the city I can get one of these, been hearing alot about scalper jerk types buying multiples just to flip for lucrative prices online, and I really want this figure. I am kinda getting tired of seeing all of these people hoarding figures, buying multiples to flip and being all unapologetic about it, I;ve seen alot of it lately

still wonder if anyone in Canada has seen a Dani Moonstar

16 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Man I really hope when I get back to the city I can get one of these, been hearing alot about scalper jerk types buying multiples just to flip for lucrative prices online, and I really want this figure. I am kinda getting tired of seeing all of these people hoarding figures, buying multiples to flip and being all unapologetic about it, I;ve seen alot of it lately

still wonder if anyone in Canada has seen a Dani Moonstar

I despise scalpers as well.  I occasionally resort to eBay as a last resort, but sometimes end up waiting it out to see if they drop in price over time.  I got lucky with WM Punisher with the GameStop rep calling around looking for one to reserve for me.  I still haven’t seen Emma or Dani in Walgreens yet.  I like both, but not really an absolute must have that I would pay exorbitant prices.