Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 10/14/2019 at 10:59 AM, mars396 said:
So after a very long, very stressful day, I decide to stop at Target on my way home, last minute.
And there she was, hanging on a peg, waiting for me.
My GRAIL figure   FINALLY!!!!!

1013192016.jpg

Careful using the word “finally” on this board... causes some to chuckle and eye rolls in others.. 😀

not me though, I’m glad you finally got a long anticipated figure.. it those little wins that make this hobby fun..

I found both EndGame Cap and Iron Man at Wal-Mart. I have been very critical of the Cap since he was first revealed but seeing him in package I allowed myself to hope he would be better than advertised. Overall great packaging and he really does look better than the previous release

but..... out of package he is every much the train wreck I’d thought he’d be. Outdated hips, no wrist swivels.... head sculpt does look better however.

IM is great but he really needs a battle damaged Tony head and a gauntlet that fits him. Guess I’ll have to wait for the inevitable re-release, hopefully in a three pack with Final Battle Cap and Thor..

10 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Careful using the word “finally” on this board... causes some to chuckle and eye rolls in others.. 😀

not me though, I’m glad you finally got a long anticipated figure.. it those little wins that make this hobby fun..

I did all of them! I rolled my eyes, chuckled, and got legitimately glad he found the figure he's been looking for the past 3 months!

2 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I did all of them! I rolled my eyes, chuckled, and got legitimately glad he found the figure he's been looking for the past 3 months!

Hahaha well played. Honestly glad there is fun to be had with this board! 

19 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

Found the new Avengers wave tonight at Wal-Mart. All very nice figures. The VALKYRIE and Iron Man really stood out to me but I'm going to pass on this series. If anyone is looking for these figures let me know. I can swing by in the morning and pick up what you NEED. 

So the entire 3rd EndGame wave dropped? I see many e-tailors only have Cap in stock and hoped that maybe that’s all the brick and mortars got when I found my Cap and IM.. guess someone beat me to the rest. Oh well, I don’t anticipate any being too hard to find

3 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I hadn't planned on getting the vintage wave Silver Samurai, but I found him on clearance at Walmart for only $5.00, so I picked him up.

Nice, that's a sweet score!

My local WM has been sold out of retro wave for awhile. today they marked the remnants of the earlier ML waves they have down to $16.74,  so about 15% discount i guess. .  This applied to the likes of Nighthawk, Blink, Forge, Union Jack, Loki, Rock Python, and Songbird.  i think they also had Shuri but i already have that figure. Anyhow Union Jack was tempting but i didn't end up picking up any figs, guess i figure they'll be reduced further.  plus i don't have much interest in most of these guys although some are pretty nice looking

4 hours ago, BradMan said:

Not a new figure... but I was super excited to pick up an Epic Heroes Doctor Doom today for $15 through Facebook Marketplace.

I’ll still get the new one coming out in the next year, but I like this one as a “classic” version to go along with the more “classic” FF.

4E196DE2-CB48-4E4B-A16C-84BE212BA4EC.jpeg

52389FC8-05FE-4DDE-99FB-951764D10B7A.jpeg

19827947-F227-425E-B619-1FFD95B246F9.jpeg

Still looks good actually among the FF team, was not a bad figure and aged pretty well, still prefer the select however.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, monron999 said:

SCORE! Patients is a virtue my friends. But in this case it was blind luck. Almost walked right past this ripe old beauty in the clearance aisle.

20191018_074346.jpg

Very nice!  My local Walmart still had it at $30 as of 2 days ago and when I checked today the last one was gone so I don’t know if it ever made it to $13.00.

Snagged X-Force Deathlok from GameStop over the weekend.  and to my surprise the employee actually said that they would be getting in the Jean Grey 3 pack next week, which is actually this week.  Of course take it with a grain of salt, but it was enough to get me to reserve one.  

21 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Snagged X-Force Deathlok from GameStop over the weekend.  and to my surprise the employee actually said that they would be getting in the Jean Grey 3 pack next week, which is actually this week.  Of course take it with a grain of salt, but it was enough to get me to reserve one.  

hopefully its true and you'll get it:smile: