Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

New Haul, got the Family Matters pack for a crazy good price from a local comic shop only 40 bucks I said I didn't need updates on these characters or more of them and didn't need a Quicksilver (which I don't really like the fig) but for the price I couldn't say no, plus Magneto and Scarlet look amazing, also said I didn't want that Stealth Iron Man but I'm a sucker and couldn't say no (Malibu stacy has a sword!), EB games dude also had saved one for me so I felt bad saying no , also ignore if you wish the Mortal Kombat and Freddy, but they were in the pic too

newhAUl.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

got the 3 pack!

XMEN3.jpg

Nice score!!

finally ordered Binary from WM’s website since she has been marked down to $10.

my local WM has gotten a few cases of Prof Hulk wave and Molten Man. Target has also restocked Prof Hulk, plus they have a lot of retro x-wave and they still have a bunch of starforce Carol figs. 

The figures I still need to complete Wendigo (wolvie, boom boom, and Sam) are all in the $14 - $16 range so I may pull the trigger on them soon, altho I’m tempted to wait for cyber Monday

36 minutes ago, Bluecomet said:

I envy you...Still waiting for Jean to bring her talents to the land down under.

I had this set pre-ordered, but cancelled my order when I found it over the weekend.  GameStop is typically the best bet to find sets like this in the wild.  Do you guys have GameStop or anything like that is Australia?  I live in Colorado and I complain about finding stuff like this weeks after everyone else does on the East and West coast, but it would suck waiting month after month for stuff to hit retail outlets in other countries.  

1 hour ago, mako said:

That does suck, but don't jump to conclusions. I remember buying an Iron Fist at Walmart years ago. The crotch as it turns out was in two pieces, literally like it had never been glued together. I take it back to the store, show them exactly how it was defective, get a replacement, everybody's happy. A week later, I go back to Walmart, and the very same figure is back on the pegs, the huge crack in plain sight.

Sometimes the retailer is to blame.

I found someone swapped out the Thanos BAF piece from Citizen V a few months back at Walmart and I told an associate and they didn’t care.  He is still sitting at full price on the shelves as of two days ago.  

Some how I woke up to an Amazon Package I didn't recall ordering, and it was MCU Mysterio, turns out I tryed to order this figure way back when the Molten Man wave came out, but it ended up being out of stock like hours after I placed the order, i guess I never canceled the order entirely so it was just waiting to come back in stock to send it to me (I never remembered!) , turns out it came back in stock I guess long enough for me to receive this figure! because it says out of stock again on amazon, pretty nice little surprise (I kinda just forgot I wanted MCU Mysterio since he was gone gone and never MSRP)

so today appeared a Mysterio

19 hours ago, Benn said:

I'm pretty sure Doom has been sold out on Pulse since the day it went up.

It is. It's also sold out on amazon. He could wait for Hasbro Pulse to replenish, get at dorkside or BBTS for addition charges.