Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Finally got Punisher War Machine after him being absolutely unattainable for so long here in Canada, he was available for pre-order for 1 day, and they short shipped him, the figure never made it to pegs, and I finally got a call today saying someone had not picked up their pre-order so I was next in line for the figure so stoked, apparently EB won't be getting anymore of him

went in to a couple Walgreens today just to check to see what they had and to my surprise the first one i stopped in to had both Moonstar and Emma frost! the first had three Danni Moonstars and one Emma and the second had only one Emma hanging on an end cap. I already had an Emma Frost from ebay but went ahead and picked up another and a Danni Moonstar. I thought about getting all 3 but i don't think i really need a body for all the heads. maybe if they have them again ill pick up a couple more. I am super shocked they had these my Walgreens never have anything new. All found in Yuba city callifornia.

CXMhkebh.jpg

IPkgvGph.jpg

zxEQrRah.jpg

Scored the Love Triangle 3 pack at GameStop yesterday.  Jean is definitely worth the price of admission, and the extra Cyclops heads and Wolverine's bone claws definitely round it out well.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, CO_Alex said:

I had this set pre-ordered, but cancelled my order when I found it over the weekend.  GameStop is typically the best bet to find sets like this in the wild.  Do you guys have GameStop or anything like that is Australia?  I live in Colorado and I complain about finding stuff like this weeks after everyone else does on the East and West coast, but it would suck waiting month after month for stuff to hit retail outlets in other countries.  

To my surprise there is a version of Gamestop in Australia, it is called EB games...its a bit expensive though, for example the Colossus and Jugs 2 pack sells for 149 AUD = 103 USD.....the cheapest I found is on Melbourne at  95 AUD = 65 USD...same price they plan for the Jean-wolv-cyc 3 pack.

Hey I know this isn't a Sighting pre say, and not a Haul, but I thought this would be the best place to put this.

So I have been wondering for awhile now what exactly this mysterious "Marvel Legend Variant" figure is, I pre-ordered this back when hoping it was maybe the WM Punisher, but well it turns out it is not, nor has it been any other figure in the Fan Channel series, it also is not the Vintage DP, or Gray Hulk, or anything announced the question is what could it be? , anyone have any ideas, I'm still waiting to find out myself

preorders.jpg

On 11/10/2019 at 1:48 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Ya i missed out on this one and its so irritating! They just sent me a message saying hey this item you have looked at is on sale! i click on it and its 39.99! wow super good price, ill pick it up a bit later and not 15 min later i decide to go ahead and get it i click on the link and its 99.99 from third party sellers!!! ugh!!

On 11/10/2019 at 6:48 PM, mako said:

Nice. Just waiting for Pulse to get around to shipping mine. Oh well, I knew what I was getting into. At least I didn't have to eat a mark-up.

Yeah, I didn't get in when Pulse had them at first, so the markup was definitely felt, definitely worth the wait especially at MSRP.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:06 AM, greenlucario said:

Scored the Love Triangle 3 pack at GameStop yesterday.  Jean is definitely worth the price of admission, and the extra Cyclops heads and Wolverine's bone claws definitely round it out well.

Got one preordered at big bad but i have been looking for it at gamestop, hasn't popped up yet. if i can find one in the wild ill cancel that preorder for sure.

Just now, Kindo said:

Got one preordered at big bad but i have been looking for it at gamestop, hasn't popped up yet. if i can find one in the wild ill cancel that preorder for sure.

That's what I did.  Not that I wouldn't mind waiting for BBTS, but the fact that it's in hand and you can actually check the paint is what got me.

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hey I know this isn't a Sighting pre say, and not a Haul, but I thought this would be the best place to put this.

So I have been wondering for awhile now what exactly this mysterious "Marvel Legend Variant" figure is, I pre-ordered this back when hoping it was maybe the WM Punisher, but well it turns out it is not, nor has it been any other figure in the Fan Channel series, it also is not the Vintage DP, or Gray Hulk, or anything announced the question is what could it be? , anyone have any ideas, I'm still waiting to find out myself

preorders.jpg

What is this from? EB Games solicitation? I don't even have enough details to speculate.

Just now, Benn said:

What is this from? EB Games solicitation? I don't even have enough details to speculate.

Yes sorry I didn't give enough info I guess, It is an EB Games pre-order, this was one of the pre-orders they had in their computer it was amongst the solicitations for the fan channel figures and was stated to be released this year (as EB Staff told me) it however is none of the figures we have had announced yet, and EB Games still does not know what it is 

it's the mystery figure!

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yes sorry I didn't give enough info I guess, It is an EB Games pre-order, this was one of the pre-orders they had in their computer it was amongst the solicitations for the fan channel figures and was stated to be released this year (as EB Staff told me) it however is none of the figures we have had announced yet, and EB Games still does not know what it is 

it's the mystery figure!

Stan Lee ?

22 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

it's the mystery figure!

Just throwing names out: Cuckoos???

On 11/11/2019 at 4:20 PM, Kindo said:

Ya i missed out on this one and its so irritating! They just sent me a message saying hey this item you have looked at is on sale! i click on it and its 39.99! wow super good price, ill pick it up a bit later and not 15 min later i decide to go ahead and get it i click on the link and its 99.99 from third party sellers!!! ugh!!

That sucks! Did it sell out? There was a countdown clock (it was a 24 hour deal).