Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 11/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, Bluecomet said:

To my surprise there is a version of Gamestop in Australia, it is called EB games...its a bit expensive though, for example the Colossus and Jugs 2 pack sells for 149 AUD = 103 USD.....the cheapest I found is on Melbourne at  95 AUD = 65 USD...same price they plan for the Jean-wolv-cyc 3 pack.

At that cost it would deter me from collecting or being real picky on what I collected.  

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Just throwing names out: Cuckoos???

I wondered if maybe this could be it, but it still stumps me that it is listed as a variant , which seems to strike me as it's a re-paint of an existing character rather then something new all together, but I guess we shall find out

17 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

That sucks! Did it sell out? There was a countdown clock (it was a 24 hour deal).

I have no clue what happened. there was still like 20 hours left at that point. I thought they had just sold out but the next day they were in stock at regular price from amazon. still irritated by that one. lol! Just a few minuets shy. o well, at least i can still get it from amazon at regular price and not $100.00.

18 hours ago, Benn said:

Yeah, looks like Alpha Flight is showing up Friday!

Yeah I keep seeing this happening, saw it on instagram earlier this morning, but it sucks because apparently here in Canada we are still not seeing it until December, what a bummer *sad face*

I mean seems ironic because Alpha Flight is the Canadian team, and we had the pre-order up before the US amazon

Like many here my Alpha Flight set will arrive by 8 pm Friday. 

Both excited and annoyed as a month early means I’ll have to adjust my funds. But mostly excited. I mean this is insta team! Feared my Sasquatch and Guardian would be lonely for years

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I keep seeing this happening, saw it on instagram earlier this morning, but it sucks because apparently here in Canada we are still not seeing it until December, what a bummer *sad face*

I mean seems ironic because Alpha Flight is the Canadian team, and we had the pre-order up before the US amazon

Yeah that is odd. Seems like Canada would get them first, wonder if the UK will get the Spider-Man with Union Jack flag first or if we get them in the US first? I believe the pre order for that one was available over there first too.

just to satisfy my curiosity, as a Canadian do you consider Alpha Flight a Canadian Avengers or Canadian XMen? I know they debuted in the XMen comic but there aren’t many mutants on the team are there?

28 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Yeah that is odd. Seems like Canada would get them first, wonder if the UK will get the Spider-Man with Union Jack flag first or if we get them in the US first? I believe the pre order for that one was available over there first too.

just to satisfy my curiosity, as a Canadian do you consider Alpha Flight a Canadian Avengers or Canadian XMen? I know they debuted in the XMen comic but there aren’t many mutants on the team are there?

Yeah it's really lame we have to apparently wait until December when everyone else is getting their Alpha Flight packs now, but hey here's to hoping that changes, it would seem strange that if US is getting them this soon we shouldn't too, as for Alpha Flight being Canada's X-Men or Avengers, I always felt they were more Canada's X-Men, but also Canada's Avengers, X-Men more so but I consider them both to be honest

my Damn Guardian and Sas are getting cold waiting for their team mates

and I'm bummed I still havn't gotten my Havok & Polaris

spacer.png

On 11/12/2019 at 7:11 PM, michiganjfrog said:

very nice! im still waiting to see if I can get the korg set marked down cheap

Yeah that'd be a good one to get cheap, really like the Korg figure.

I got my Alpha Flight set today... and Amazon sent me 2 of them!

Best Buy also had a special one day deal for 25% off one toy so I took the already on sale Power Gauntlet, redeemed $30 worth of rewards, and got it for $23.

Finally a good toy karma day!  

Maybe I should go hit up all my local Walgreens to see if I can finally find a few Dani Moonstars...

18 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

that's anticlimactic lol

yup it truly is, I ended up figuring out that they had two listing in their computer one for the punisher and one "variant" turns out they were one in the same in the end, I know so anticlimatic, wish we all got blown away with some really cool figure that had not been announced yet

spacer.png

On 11/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, michiganjfrog said:

found it at Walmart weirdly enough and youll love gambit, one of my favorite ML's!

Nice find, my walmart still has them for $16. ill have to keep a sharp eye out in case they lower them again. I think they had the whole wave still except for beast of course.