Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

My local WM is buried in the Prof Hulk wave - must be 4 cases at least.  Plus a bunch of far from home wave and miscellaneous stragglers from other waves.  I have yet to see Endgame wave 3 anywhere in the wild but i presume it will show up at some point.   Plus a few fig swaps (rare for this walmart) - Nighthawk returned without his cape (?) and with the BAF part swapped out for Hydroman's arm,  Cannonball returned with the BAF part swapped out for Hydroman's pelvis and left leg (?).  As if Cannonball wasn't a tough enough sell already.

In star wars news, they sold out of all the exclusives of ROTJ Luke and Force Yoda within 24 hours.  I had been on the fence about Luke but i guess its out of my hands for now lol. But i was surprised that all the force yodas went that fast as it didn't feel like a super-compelling figure.  I assume someone's doing some scalping.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:12 PM, bashpics99 said:

In star wars news, they sold out of all the exclusives of ROTJ Luke and Force Yoda within 24 hours.  I had been on the fence about Luke but i guess its out of my hands for now lol. But i was surprised that all the force yodas went that fast as it didn't feel like a super-compelling figure.  I assume someone's doing some scalping.

my main walmart has them a plenty.

7 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

that's lucky!

and more star wars news,did you guys see that new mandolorian figure with the jetpack and minigun? its so friggin cool and already sold out on best buy when I checked

Yup. he's a deluxe figure so  its $30 i think but unlike all those Moloch figures from Solo that are still clogging up Target shelves to this day, I think these will sell. Mandalorean is such a huge hit right out the gate that i think any merchandise will do well. And of course we all know a baby yoda must be coming. I wonder if hasbro has any other figures for the series coming out this year.

Nothing New I guess to see around these days, The Legends are all out really for the most part, My stores seem stocked up with all the same stuff (got everything I wanted), still wishing I could find Iron Patriot, Valkyrie and Gray Hulk, but I kinda gave up because of Christmas

Finally found Binary Cap Marvel in the Wild at TRU though, she was on clearance, so I couldn't say no

Picked up Emma Frost and ObiWan Kenobi Exclusive for $15 each at Walgreens. Got Mr Sinister for $15 over the weekend at Walmart. I had ordered Silver Samurai for $10 and 80th Cap for $15 at Walmart but this order was cancelled... As always, Walmart disappointing their customers. Not a great Black Friday weekend. Last Year I picked up Ghost Rider for $20 and Deadpool for like $10 during Black Friday sales.

Saw the Hulk/Wolverine pack for $40 and Prof X for $27 but passed on them, kind of regret the Prof. X.

bought the emma frost walgreen in amazon for 47aud...thats the cheapest i can find here

9 hours ago, americamgl said:

Picked up Emma Frost and ObiWan Kenobi Exclusive for $15 each at Walgreens. Got Mr Sinister for $15 over the weekend at Walmart. I had ordered Silver Samurai for $10 and 80th Cap for $15 at Walmart but this order was cancelled... As always, Walmart disappointing their customers. Not a great Black Friday weekend. Last Year I picked up Ghost Rider for $20 and Deadpool for like $10 during Black Friday sales.

Saw the Hulk/Wolverine pack for $40 and Prof X for $27 but passed on them, kind of regret the Prof. X.

Some Dude in America already apparently has the new Spider-Man wave, and is selling it, don't know much else, just means get worried these might be hitting the shelves soon

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m99324725987/?ref=search_results

*note however it has already been sold

NEWSPIDERMANWAVE.jpg