Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Got Xorn and Spider-Girl. Xorn is underrated figure for sure, he’s definitely one of the best figures Hasbro did in so called Dark age, articulation was there for the most part, sculpt was pretty good, even ball hips look cool, I am surprised they didn’t t reuse this body for New X-Men Cyclops, which would require only new head and upper torso, although head under helmet is way too small. As for Ashley Barton, despite my hate for Kate Bishop body it’s one of the few cases when this body work perfectly, head sculpt is great and paint job is pretty spotless.   

42BFF15C-38BE-478E-8665-CF979DC2B528.jpeg

F52D2EE3-2087-4679-9E0A-9EBFC278EA22.jpeg

8 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Just out of curiosity, has anybody ever seen Endgame wave 3 at their local WM or Target? Feels like my local stores skipped by this wave, and I’m wondering if that’s a chain wide thing or If it varied from store to store 

Wave 3 never hit my local Walmarts or Targets that I typically hunt in.  I saw a few figures in GameStop a few months ago, but that is it.  I originally had the whole wave preordered on DST and ended up cancelling because they received a small shipment and I lost interest in the wave and ended up buying IM and IP through Amazon.  

12 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Just out of curiosity, has anybody ever seen Endgame wave 3 at their local WM or Target? Feels like my local stores skipped by this wave, and I’m wondering if that’s a chain wide thing or If it varied from store to store 

I saw the entire wave here in Canada in a very limited amount at EB Games except for Iron Patriot, whom I never saw ever (and was my most wanted figure ugh), and only once saw Valkyrie which I got, they did for a period have a bunch of Captains and Visions, but other than that nothing anywhere else, twice I saw 2 Iron Man's at EB, once I saw a Heimdall which I bought, seems that wave got really poorly distributed, much like Vintage Wave 2, I'm personally alright with not seeing the wave since I only wanted Valkyrie, Hemidall and Patriot , and at least I got 2 of those

On 1/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, bashpics99 said:

Saw bits and pieces at local Walmart, just Cap and Iron Man. 

As for other stores, saw the rest as individuals scattered throughout various GameStops but never the whole set there.

i did however see the entire wave together at a nearby FYE, but passed on them as I had already gave up and ordered a set online and did NOT want to pay the $3-4 up charge 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, bashpics99 said:

Nothing in PA where I am, a few odds and ends at GameStop, that's it.

Thanks for the responses, guys.  I think i'll go with the theory that hasbro fell behind in their initial production of this run (as they often seem to), and thus in nov/dec instead of receiving Endgame wave 3 most WMs received Endgame wave 2 to put on the pegs for holiday shoppers, since that seemed to show up everywhere.  I would've chalked this up to WM just wanted to get rid of older stock and leaving wave 3 in storage until after the holidays, but it doesn't make sense  to me that they would still be sitting on wave 3 while putting out FF and Demogoblin waves. 

So the question is will we have to wait until hasbro pushes out endgame wave 3 as part of promotion for the Widow movie (in May, which would be an awfully long wait), or will it just randomly show up on the pegs sometime.  Probably both - they'll show up randomly and then get an additional push when hasbro sends out widow endcap displays

Reed, Sue, Johnny, and She-Hulk off the list.  Solid wave, and while I might be in the minority on this, I like the modern FF costumes.  Not as much as the classics, but it's a nice bit of variety.  Super Skrull is excellent, but how I wish we'd get an effects pack to really put this one over the top.

Loving Super skrull! Though I did switch out his lower calves/boots with Captain Universe lower legs as Kl'rt is a 6 footer, not a 6'6 footer, at least now he falls in the 6'2 range which for me is great as he is now the same hgt as 80th anniv Cap & Ironman. Also gave him alternate open hands from that crap Ex-Nihilo figure that I had in my fodder box. Here's a few pics I took of Kl'rt vs Spidey & my custom Human Torch.

ITfyrah.jpg

qEguPI6.jpg

oE3LqzM.jpg

qGvejDV.jpg

Just stopped by all my local Walgreens today and they are filled to the brim with new exclusives. I found 5 Moonstars at one location, another had about 6 cuckoos and 3 or 4 Emma Frosts and the others each had at least 2 cuckoos and Emma Frosts. crazy. Unfortunately i all ready have them and i was looking for the new waves but they didn't have them yet. Maybe ill get lucky with them as well. Bring on Doom!!

All in or around Yuba city CA

10 hours ago, Kindo said:

Just stopped by all my local Walgreens today and they are filled to the brim with new exclusives. I found 5 Moonstars at one location, another had about 6 cuckoos and 3 or 4 Emma Frosts and the others each had at least 2 cuckoos and Emma Frosts. crazy. Unfortunately i all ready have them and i was looking for the new waves but they didn't have them yet. Maybe ill get lucky with them as well. Bring on Doom!!

All in or around Yuba city CA

No sign of Cuckoos at my local WG in southeast MA.  they did have had bits and pieces of Demogoblin wave, which was a pleasant surprise since usually its just the same pegwarmers i've seen there for the past 3+ years.

Saw She-Hulk at target yesterday, so now i've found the whole wave in the wild except for Doom.  She-Hulk looks pretty cool but not particularly interested in her.

I had heard some WM were putting older waves on clearance for $4.50 (!) so i checked my locals but they are selling the older waves for like $16.83 so if anything the price has been raised from the $11 they were at right after the holidays, lol. I'd like to tell my local walmart manager that he will never get rid of the 40 or so Prof Hulk wave figures they have in stock at that price, but i doubt they'd listen or care.

Amazon has Paladin on sale for $11.66 so bought 4 of em plus got extra Super Skrull heads on ebay plus got an extra Thing for the heads & sold him off for $20. Now I have a decent Skrull soldier squad to attack the Avengers or FF with cuz I have zero faith Hasbro is gonna give us army building generic Skrull grunts, though I really hope I'm wrong & they shock me at NYTF with a Skrull Army builder set.

cR3bY8e.jpg

3Ft1Oz4.jpg

pos23a6.jpg

KWwUIVt.jpg

Was just talking to my local EB Games dudes, and they now have a pre-order for a Venom figure, not sure what that is, but the guy told me coming soon, also apparently The AOA wave is on its way very soon so he claimed as well as another X-Men wave (which may be the Stronguy wave, he didn't know), just thought I'd let everyone know,

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Amazon has Paladin on sale for $11.66 so bought 4 of em plus got extra Super Skrull heads on ebay plus got an extra Thing for the heads & sold him off for $20. Now I have a decent Skrull soldier squad to attack the Avengers or FF with cuz I have zero faith Hasbro is gonna give us army building generic Skrull grunts, though I really hope I'm wrong & they shock me at NYTF with a Skrull Army builder set.

cR3bY8e.jpg

3Ft1Oz4.jpg

pos23a6.jpg

KWwUIVt.jpg

I LOVE THIS!!! 

I Finally found a Gray Hulk in Canada! first time seeing him in person , got him at a Toy Con, got some other stuff, but this was the one! so very excited, I almost gave up ever trying to find him for a retail price

I honestly don't even know if I should take him off this card, it looks so damn cool, holding this massive retro card in hand is insane

GRAYHULK.jpg