Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 1/24/2020 at 11:57 PM, Gigantor said:

Loving Super skrull! Though I did switch out his lower calves/boots with Captain Universe lower legs as Kl'rt is a 6 footer, not a 6'6 footer, at least now he falls in the 6'2 range which for me is great as he is now the same hgt as 80th anniv Cap & Ironman. Also gave him alternate open hands from that crap Ex-Nihilo figure that I had in my fodder box. Here's a few pics I took of Kl'rt vs Spidey & my custom Human Torch.

ITfyrah.jpg

qEguPI6.jpg

oE3LqzM.jpg

qGvejDV.jpg

Oh damn this Human torch looks amazing, Hasbro definitely should make one similar to this for vintage wave.  

On 1/26/2020 at 10:01 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I Finally found a Gray Hulk in Canada! first time seeing him in person , got him at a Toy Con, got some other stuff, but this was the one! so very excited, I almost gave up ever trying to find him for a retail price

I honestly don't even know if I should take him off this card, it looks so damn cool, holding this massive retro card in hand is insane

GRAYHULK.jpg

I always drag my feet on opening figures like this, but I broke down and finally opened mine last week and made some shelf room for more Legends.  

Squirrel Girl is available for pre-order on Amazon...

Marvel Legends Squirrel Girl on Scooter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZQX7B3J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_rSwmEbCAGH45T

It was scheduled to ship on February 5 when I ordered it, but I’ve since got an update that it will be delivered February 3.

No listing for Cosmic Ghost Rider yet...

Found a solo Doom at my local WM!! He looks awesome, can’t wait to check him out!! 

So all that’s left on my must have list are Stepford Cuckoos and maybe cosmic ghost rider. My local WG have some of Emma and at best a few Demogoblin wave figs otherwise same old same old.

off topic,finally saw McFarlanes new comic  Batman in the wild, his head looks a little small. Seen the Superman fig a few times and it is good looking just wish it was ML scale as it otherwise be a definite pick up for me. Still on the fence about him even so.

My Squirrel Girl ordered from Amazon will be delivered Saturday or Sunday. Not bad sine it was ordered two days ago. 

Hoping for the cute version from the comics and not the Blanche from golden girls the prototype pics show.. fingers crossed

4 minutes ago, McHogan said:

My Squirrel Girl ordered from Amazon will be delivered Saturday or Sunday. Not bad sine it was ordered two days ago. 

Hoping for the cute version from the comics and not the Blanche from golden girls the prototype pics show.. fingers crossed

as you may have guess, be warned. you will need that bike as a stand.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Found a solo Doom at my local WM!! He looks awesome, can’t wait to check him out!! 

So all that’s left on my must have list are Stepford Cuckoos and maybe cosmic ghost rider. My local WG have some of Emma and at best a few Demogoblin wave figs otherwise same old same old.

off topic,finally saw McFarlanes new comic  Batman in the wild, his head looks a little small. Seen the Superman fig a few times and it is good looking just wish it was ML scale as it otherwise be a definite pick up for me. Still on the fence about him even so.

Dr. Doom is amazing. You will love him

boy those McFarlane DC figures... I am the same. I actually bought the Batman and Superman comic versions but still not sure how I feel about them. As a static standing pose they look ok at best. Posing them the weird joints are exposed.. for now they are in storage until I either discover or see someone really make them stand out in some way I haven’t been able to figure out

9 minutes ago, tarot said:

as you may have guess, be warned. you will need that bike as a stand.

The tail? Yeah I figured she would need assistance... wasn’t sure I even wanted her but I’m an Avengers completist and she was either a member or a nanny for a brief time.

As a nice consolation I had $20 in Amazon rewards so after taxes  I got her for a little over half off

7 hours ago, McHogan said:

boy those McFarlane DC figures... I am the same. I actually bought the Batman and Superman comic versions but still not sure how I feel about them. As a static standing pose they look ok at best. Posing them the weird joints are exposed.. for now they are in storage until I either discover or see someone really make them stand out in some way I haven’t been able to figure out

I'm mostly in the same boat. I bought the comic-version Superman (because, frankly, I've never regretted buying a Superman toy) and he looks pretty good, but I'm not starting the entire damn DC universe over again in a new scale.

3 hours ago, nieman257 said:

It looks like Doom & Sue will be the hard-to-find figures from this wave. I've seen plenty of Ben's, Reed's & Torch's.

I can certainly agree on Doom, but I've honestly seen Sue twice at two different Targets since the weekend.

5 hours ago, nieman257 said:

It looks like Doom & Sue will be the hard-to-find figures from this wave. I've seen plenty of Ben's, Reed's & Torch's.

I'd say it's Doom & She-Hulk, the F4 are the only ones I've seen on the pegs thus far, and I've seen a truck load of Things, he's the definite peg warmer here so far, double packed and sitting around right now

wish I could get me a Doom or Shulk by now

Looking for kind soul who can grab all three Cuckoos from your nearest Wallmart. I'm not in US, using proxy service, so tracking those exclusives and paying scalpel prices are real pain to me. Promise small fee. Just PM me.

Also still in search for Mystique, but she probably already sold out everywhere.

12 minutes ago, DVK said:

Looking for kind soul who can grab all three Cuckoos from your nearest Wallmart. I'm not in US, using proxy service, so tracking those exclusives and paying scalpel prices are real pain to me. Promise small fee. Just PM me.

Also still in search for Mystique, but she probably already sold out everywhere.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-STEPFORD-Cuckoos-Exclusive/dp/B0841PSHSL/ref=sr_1_1?crid=M30FEVTCPAFG&keywords=marvel+legends+stepford+cuckoos&qid=1580591576&sprefix=marvel+legends+stepfor%2Caps%2C151&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Exclusive-Mystique/dp/B07MXZFMZK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=marvel+legends+mystique&qid=1580591560&sr=8-1

7 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

What's your point to post this? Those are shitty scalper's prices. I kinda hoped for 20-25$ for each. No standart Marvel Legends figure should be priceced above this. And definitely not fresh new ones.

11 minutes ago, DVK said:

What's your point to post this? Those are shitty scalper's prices. I kinda hoped for 20-25$ for each. No standart Marvel Legends figure should be priceced above this. And definitely not fresh new ones.

It's just the best I have seen thus far online wise for these figures, yes they are scalper-ish prices, but if you don't live in the US or North America it's never easy to find these exclusives, Also Mystique is really hard to find for any price lower then that right now she has been long off the pegs, also Stepford Cuckoos are still just landing in stores, and havn't even been up on Wal-Greens website yet as far as I know (and they only ship in the US), more will come

I was trying to be helpful, sorry, the sad truth is sometimes you gotta pay a bit more for a figure if you really want it ,plus if you live overseas or whatever, it's not easy to come by alot of these figures, those prices seem kinda legit for being someone outside of north america, that's just the game, but hey I am still waiting for Stepford girls to show up in Canada, if I find 3 I'll gladly hook you up

6 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I was trying to be helpful, sorry, the sad truth is sometimes you gotta pay a bit more for a figure if you really want it , that's just the game, but hey I am still waiting for Stepford girls to show up in Canada, if I find 3 I'll gladly hook you up

Yeah, no offense, sorry.

It's just real pain to pay for three exactly same figures about 30$ for each one. Those are not ever good in quality wise and I'm not really big fan of Cuckoos, just want them for completist's sake.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, McHogan said:

Good news.. Squirrel Girl arrived today and she is indeed the cute comics version and not the Golden Girl one.. 

in a twist that many of us can appreciate the figure looks great but the box pics of her look terrible. Rarely see that...

Also not as hard to stand on her own as I would have thought. I’ve been able to get her to stand on her own in normal, realistic poses.. pleasant surprise as holding the figure in hand she is very back heavy