Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Snagged an Endgame Valkyrie and M'Baku wave Black Panther (purple accents) from Dorksidetoys, $20 for both.  Cosmic Ghost Rider shipped today from BBTS.  Still hunting for the Cuckoos.  

54 minutes ago, Neal said:

I picked up a Stepford Cuckoo during lunch.  I felt like such a dirty old man buying it.  The judgemental state from the senior citizen working the checkout at Walgreens was greatly appreciated.

Lol, I'm only stopping at Walgreens these days if my girlfriend is in the car for just this reason.

3 hours ago, Neal said:

I picked up a Stepford Cuckoo during lunch.  I felt like such a dirty old man buying it.  The judgemental state from the senior citizen working the checkout at Walgreens was greatly appreciated.

How about the people who buy 3 at a time? Almost worth it getting them off eBay. I've gotten 15 from eBay in lots of 3, 3, 6, and 3. Really just need 1 more to have my 4x4 squad of 16 and will try to get last in person.

4 hours ago, Cuckoos said:

How about the people who buy 3 at a time? Almost worth it getting them off eBay. I've gotten 15 from eBay in lots of 3, 3, 6, and 3. Really just need 1 more to have my 4x4 squad of 16 and will try to get last in person.

Whoa dude, you are all puns intended Cuckoo for Cuckoo's , it's your damn screen name, but a squad of 16 , WHy! thats so much self space dedicated to one body mold with 3 variant heads.. your shelf must look like a catholic school classroom

On the subject of Cuckoos, I just scored my four (3 for display, 1 to keep MIB) today and at my last stop I had a funny encounter. I walked up to the toy isle to see a guy (around 25-30) fondling the box of the one Cuckoo they had left in the store. Initially I though he was examining the box for damage, another one of those MIMB weirdos (JK), so I was hoping he'd put it back. He did so, and left the isle in an unusually fast manner. I walked up after and picked up the box and what he had actually been doing was using his fingernail to break the tape seal (I know, massive feat) to, what I assume was, steal one of the head sculpts. Figuring I had done my moral duty of stopping a crime as it was being committed I examine the box to make sure nothing had been taken and I bought the damn thing. And I made sure to walk right past the guy as he was skulking in the nearby candy isle. Sorry guy, if you can't properly afford your habit, don't pick it up to begin with.

On a similar note, I found these beauties at a WM that looked like it had just freshly restocked the F4 and Spidey waves. Damn, those scabs work fast. Listen up, if you do this, you are the toy equivalent of a Crack Whore!20200216_102616.thumb.jpg.c4c92c3f0cf04938beeb6cf792f1c503.jpg Thanks for continuing to ruin my hobby, that I can actually support. I hope you die!

3 hours ago, Neal said:

For those still looking .....

Marvel Legends: Stepford Cuckoos

Thank you for sharing!  

I’ve had tabs open for weeks that I keep refreshing a few times a day for a Google search on “Marvel Legends Stepford Cuckoos” and the Walgreens site searching for Marvel Legends, and even after you shared the link those pages didn’t pull up the page that actually had the figure listing.

I put in my order, so now the anxiety begins as I wait to see if they actually complete my order!

5 hours ago, Neal said:

For those still looking .....

Marvel Legends: Stepford Cuckoos

Thanks for the heads up!

Since I need 3 I think I’ll take my chances and wait for a sale - feels like usually WG has one around this time of year. And after toyfair spending $60 for 3 identical figure doesn’t feel like the best use of my figure budget 

40 minutes ago, BradMan said:

Not looking good for my Walgreens.com order... I got the e-mail order confirmation but when I click on the “order details” I get an error on Walgreens’ page that it can’t find my order info.

Same here.  Though the charge is pending on my credit card, so we'll see...

Edit: nevermind.  It just updated sometime in the past hour.  I've got a tracking number and everything.  I ordered yesterday about 4:30 EST.  Hang in there!

43 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Edit: nevermind.  It just updated sometime in the past hour.  I've got a tracking number and everything.  I ordered yesterday about 4:30 EST.  Hang in there!

Hey I just checked mine again and I’ve got a tracking number too!  

I still won’t relax until I have the box in hand on my porch...

2 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

I'm currently going through the same thing but have yet to receive any positive update.  😡

Cosmic Ghost Rider and three Cuckoos for today.  Might eventually get two more Cuckoos, but this is great for now.  And Cosmic Ghost Rider, wow, what an awesome figure! I don't really like the character, but that's always the mark of a good figure, helping you to get over all that.