Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

59 minutes ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

Anyone know where I can find the 80th anniversary Captain America for a good price?

Your best bet is probably gonna be Ebay. For now, their prices on the 80th figures aren't TO bad. Unfortunately, Cap is one of the ones whose prices are slightly higher. Still, depending on how high you're willing to go, you should be able to find one without it hurting to much.

34 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I laughed so hard when I saw this what an amazing Clearance deal ! ... :wink: , those scalpers really want to give you a hot price

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/marvel-spider-man-6-inch-legends-series-marvels-moon-knight/6000197105995

Well it says it's almost sold out.  Better jump on it!

6 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I laughed so hard when I saw this what an amazing Clearance deal ! ... :wink: , those scalpers really want to give you a hot price

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/marvel-spider-man-6-inch-legends-series-marvels-moon-knight/6000197105995

Quite the deal there, lol.  I an excited for the all white Moon Knight, but being a Walgreens exclusive is a hit or miss in my area.  

17 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

Quite the deal there, lol.  I an excited for the all white Moon Knight, but being a Walgreens exclusive is a hit or miss in my area.  

the Apparent White Moon Knight, is most certainly my most wanted figure of this year, and yeah we don't even have Wal-Greens in Canada but likely it will be an EB Exclusive as virtually every single Wal-Greens Exclusive is

and wow.. people still can't find Cuckoos, here at EB we are swimming in them right now , saw 18 in total in only 2 stores over the last week

Speaking of not finding figures, where is Iron Patriot  from the Bro Thor wave?  I have never seen it in any store, not Walmart or Target.  I have every other figure in the wave (many of which I saw only once and bought when found), but IP has been impossible to find.  And each time I have checked Hasbro’s website, it’s out of stock.

33 minutes ago, sambeckett said:

Speaking of not finding figures, where is Iron Patriot  from the Bro Thor wave?  I have never seen it in any store, not Walmart or Target.  I have every other figure in the wave (many of which I saw only once and bought when found), but IP has been impossible to find.  And each time I have checked Hasbro’s website, it’s out of stock.

It feels like for practical purposes the wave was a fan channel exclusive.  Never saw it all at at WM, Target, or WG at least in my area.  only at FYE and Cap at Gamestop, plus amazon and e-tailers.

OTOH it seemed like WM got a huge influx of endgame wave 2  around the holidays, so my theory is that they were supposed to get endgame wave 3 but Hasbro just fell behind in production so sent out wave 2 instead.  I'm thinking we may see this wave show up when they set up aisle endcaps for the Widow movie, especially as there is a decent chance hasbro will fall behind in production there as well, at least in terms of meeting initial demand for the wave at WM/Target,

5 hours ago, sambeckett said:

Yeah man I feel you, still have never seen Iron Patriot on a peg before, I've seen the other figures (especially Cap.. but we knew he'd be warming it up) I still have a pre-order on a few sites for Iron P, but they have yet to come through, which is crazy because those were waaaay back, but they still say they are coming (eventually) , also only ever saw Heimdall once and I bought him and Valkyrie Once and did the same, luckily I didn't want any of the other figs but I have and still do see some of them time to time but only at EB and TRU , several stores also claimed to "have" IP but once I set foot in those stores they had nadda yet still the websites and their computers said they did.. huh??

they really fumbled that wave hard , still wondering if maybe they might pop up down the road randomly

On 3/13/2020 at 8:49 AM, sambeckett said:

I picked up the Iron Patriot on Amazon.  I’ve never seen 90% of this wave in the wild either.  My local Walmarts have been restocking the Professor Hulk wave from last year.  

On 3/9/2020 at 12:28 PM, mako said:

Your best bet is probably gonna be Ebay. For now, their prices on the 80th figures aren't TO bad. Unfortunately, Cap is one of the ones whose prices are slightly higher. Still, depending on how high you're willing to go, you should be able to find one without it hurting to much.

Thanks

On 3/9/2020 at 11:19 AM, Nosferatuman62172 said:

Anyone know where I can find the 80th anniversary Captain America for a good price?

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Mvl-Legends-80th-ANV/dp/B07JMVFRHC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=36QSBYK3LB8BT&keywords=marvel+legends+captain+america+80th+anniversary&qid=1584390317&sprefix=marvel+legends+captain+america%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-1

best deal 30 bucks dude

Was not expecting to find this when i went in to target a couple days ago. I went in to check the clearance rack and they had cosmic ghost rider and Squirrel Girl.

3eDcyZch.jpg

9SemVyQh.jpg

I also found a fresh case of the FF4 wave at walmart last week. found it on a pallet and poped it open. there was 2 Dooms, 2 things and the rest were singles. I have yet to get Mr. fantastic, Sue and human torch because there paint jobs have been really bad.

AjQMZjbh.jpg

0KqKKP5h.jpg

5kNdAlih.jpg

Got over to Walmart tonight and they had 5 or 6 Exclusive Black Widows so I snapped one up.

They also had 1 of each figure in the Black Widow movie wave. Wish I had the money for more but I did get Crossbones and Winter Solder. I hope I don't regret not getting the movie Black Widow. I think of the ones I left she'll be the harder one to find again, except for maybe Taskmaster but he has no AF part so it doesn't matter that much.

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I know this isn't a Haul or Sighting but a question in regards to sighting.. are people still going out and hunting right now, you know in the climate we currently in with the virus and all?

spacer.png

Not hunting but still checking the toy aisle when I go out to get groceries. Found Hellbat yesterday at WM. Also picked up armored Spidey just so i could finish up Demogoblin. I had planned to wait a few months for a price drop but figured what’s the point.

But I haven’t gone to WG or GS or made any trips out solely to look for figures.

i will also say I think I would feel guilty ordering from amazon since so many folks are trying to get necessities delivered. But I suppose plenty of people are ordering nonessential goods too, to help them bide the time while they are hunkered down.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:11 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I know this isn't a Haul or Sighting but a question in regards to sighting.. are people still going out and hunting right now, you know in the climate we currently in with the virus and all?

spacer.png

I've been pretty vocal about not changing the way we live our lives, but when even the President tells us not to go out unless necessary and avoid groups (I hate crowds anyway). It's time to reevaluate priorities. I'm not gonna crawl under a rock and cower, but there's no sense "tempting the dragon" either.

I'll probably keep my hunting limited to my immediate area and severely curtail my trips. Fortunately, the stores around here aren't exactly known for putting out stock quickly (or at all in some cases), so it may not even matter.