Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Totally different experience for me with Pulse this time. Ordered 2 Stan’s and a day later got a shipping notice..fastest by far this has ever gone for me.

had Stan preordered from BBTS and Target as well but since Pulse came through I’ve canceled from the others.. well tried , Target says something about can’t cancel if it’s processing shipping but it’s clearly not that far along. Oh well, will return if I can’t cancel.. 

Went by Target yesterday, they had some of the comic white widow exclusive in,  but i passed.  Maybe its because i just bought the deluxe mcu white widow recently but i found the comic one a bit underwhelming in hand. They had also restocked the riders with multiples of cosmic ghost rider and squirrel girl in stock, and had gotten another case of the crimson dynamo wave in.   They had restocked the initial 5 figures from DC Multiverse and it looked like they had gotten in some of the star wars ESB 40th figs in vintage packaging, but all that was left when i got there was a couple of Landos.  Not a very productive trip in terms of buying action figures but that wasn't really what i was there for, so no big deal.

8 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Went by Target yesterday, they had some of the comic white widow exclusive in,  but i passed.  Maybe its because i just bought the deluxe mcu white widow recently but i found the comic one a bit underwhelming in hand. They had also restocked the riders with multiples of cosmic ghost rider and squirrel girl in stock, and had gotten another case of the crimson dynamo wave in.   They had restocked the initial 5 figures from DC Multiverse and it looked like they had gotten in some of the star wars ESB 40th figs in vintage packaging, but all that was left when i got there was a couple of Landos.  Not a very productive trip in terms of buying action figures but that wasn't really what i was there for, so no big deal.

Kind of bummed to hear about that Deadly Origins Widow. I wanted to but it to pop the head on my vintage Black Widow.

Well, my Stan Lee figure was supposed to arrive from Pulse today. The first time I checked FedEx tracking this morning, it had left Memphis, TN at 4:25 Saturday morning. The next time I checked, which was just a few minutes ago, they were unable to retrieve my tracking information and suggested I try again later. BEAUTIFUL!!!

The last time something like this happened was two weeks ago. By the time tracking showed up again, I had arbitrarily been given a new tracking number and my package didn't arrive till 12 midnight!

Mere words cannot possibly illustrate how much I loathe Federal Express.

14 minutes ago, Inspection12e said:

My Rage pre-oder from Amazon arrived and my Morph is pending shipment.  Still waiting on AOA Jean Grey and X-Man. 

I spent a full five seconds wondering what you could have pre-ordered from Amazon in a fit of anger.  Think I might need a nap!  My Rage, Leader, Captain Marvel, and Mach-1 all came from Pulse yesterday. AOA wave is still fixing to ship.

Wal-Mart, on the other hand, continues to be the most incompetent retailer I've ever had to deal with.  I just received and email telling me that the exclusive grey-suited Black Widow that I pre-ordered on January 23rd is now on back order due to high demand.  Don't worry, though.  They'll let me know when it ships.  If it ships.  They may have to cancel it.  They may not.  They haven't decided yet.  Rest assured though, they'll let me know what they decide at some indeterminate point in the future.  Presumably before the heat death of the universe.

What in the actual hell are they doing!?  I get it: everything is in disarray and everything is delayed this year.  That's fine.  Wait an extra six months for an action figure?  Sure.  It's really not important in the grand scheme.  But how can a retailer this giant and this established be unsure if it can fill a pre-order from five months ago!?  How in the world are they this effing bad at selling a product exclusive to them!?

Hmm, my Stans are also supposed to be delivered today but tracking shows them in a town half an hour from me. 

Plus a Fed Ex truck was in front of my house for a few minutes this morning but eventually drove off without the driver ever leaving his truck. My guess is my package was left off the truck and he didn’t realize it until he went to drop it on my porch. Just spitballing here, no idea what that Fed Ex guy was doing, but I’ve never seen a Fed Ex or UPS truck twice in the same day on my road... does say by end of day so will update if anything changes

I got grey Black Widow in the mail as well. Also found the AOA wave this past weekend at Walmart here in Northeast Texas. Also Stan Lee popped up at my front door last week. We had a nice chat and then I woke up. Seriously the figure arrived from Hasbro Pulse. Also found some figures in the wild that I planned on passing but ended up picking up like Spymaster and Mach-1. Out of the AOA wave, all I picked up was Jean Grey and Wildchild, the rest I passed on. After looking at Sugar Man's torso, I found myself wanting him as well so I picked up the rest of the pieces on Ebay minus one set of arms and went back out to Walmart and grabbed X-Man. I was on the fence on that figure anyways so it gave me an excuse to pick him up.

I am throwing Jean on my Excalibur team to pass off as Rachel like I said before and she looks good. Now I just need a Megan figure to complete that team. Wildchild I am throwing on X-Factor. He looked pretty good as well and had thoughts on passing on him but after seeing him in person I had to grab him.

Went to Walmart today and they had a few AoA figures on the pegs.  Luckily they had the guy i wanted most from this wave - Sunfire.  Aside from that, Wolverine and Wild Child were there.  I kind of wonder if maybe they just put out a few figs from the case to fill up the pegs (which are still mostly Endgame wave 2) as it seemed odd to me that someone would buy 5 of the  wave figures but leave wild child and sunfire behind. Who knows though.

The arms for Sugarman seem roughly Sunfire's height, so i'm guessing he's a pretty big BAF.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:43 AM, Bluecomet said:

Got my Dark Beast from 20200523_164349.thumb.jpg.e923f7cd4dc8dfcab5b12402dc85821e.jpgAmazon....a nice addition to my collection

20200521_204036.jpg

20200523_162506.jpg

Found mine at Walmart yesterday morning. With the rest of the wave (which I found at another Walmart the day before) my Sugar Man Wave is now complete.

Hopefully, I can get a little breather before the next wave streets.

Got another birthday present, super late, but still pretty rad, I've been wanting this set since I wasn't able to obtain it when it came out

EE exclusive GOTG comic set

so stoked to have these figures now especially that Gamora, these have been on my want list for years and never saw them in-stock or for a reasonable price, thanks Mom!

GOTGPack.jpg