Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

On 8/27/2020 at 6:10 PM, bashpics99 said:

with the rogue set out and the nimrod set releasing, i wonder if that means the storm set is about to hit.  After the cobra island debacle, its quite worrisome that that set is a target exclusive.  

Yeah after the Cobra Island debacle, I am pretty much done with Gijoe after I get wave 2 with Cobra Commander and Gung-Ho. I like the line but after this none sense I am done with it.

Nice! I already scored Warpath (2), Sunspot and Black Tom from NorthMenCollectibles. And "Blue" Deadpool for cheap on ebay.

EB Games told me my pre-orders are ready for pick up tomorrow so I'll be picking up Maverick. I might buy Shiklah, too just for the BAF part and Jeff the Land Shark.

And I'll be playing the long game (read: sale) on that Pirate Deadpool.

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Nice! I already scored Warpath (2), Sunspot and Black Tom from NorthMenCollectibles. And "Blue" Deadpool for cheap on ebay.

EB Games told me my pre-orders are ready for pick up tomorrow so I'll be picking up Maverick. I might buy Shiklah, too just for the BAF part and Jeff the Land Shark.

And I'll be playing the long game (read: sale) on that Pirate Deadpool.

Ah man so funny that I love that Pirate Deadpool, and it was kinda.. like one of my strangely favorite figures of this wave, I know I know I'm weird

I am pleasantly surprised by how much I actually like this Guido figure, it at first was my least favorite fig in this wave, but after putting him together I have a change of heart he's so peanut heady, potatoe dude it's so endearing, in the end I think I'm not going to get rid of him, inless..... some one wants to trade me a Man-thing for him 

I don't see anything I like but someone here might. Ebay has a HasbroToyShop coupon: PARTYFOR25

Extra 25% off Hasbro

Savings direct from brand. Ends 9/7.

Don't get too excited. It's figures you can easily acquire 🙂

Marvel:

https://www.ebay.com/e/toys/hasbro-25-sfc-8-31?_kwdomcat=220%2C237%2C1&rt=nc&_bkw=marvel

Marvel Legends:
https://www.ebay.com/e/toys/hasbro-25-sfc-8-31?_kwdomcat=220%2C237%2C1&rt=nc&_bkw=marvel+legends

But you can't beat Havok/Polaris for $30, or Deluxe Ant-man for $22. Plus free shipping.

Edit: I tried the code. Didn't work 😕

47 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I don't see anything I like but someone here might. Ebay has a HasbroToyShop coupon: PARTYFOR25

Extra 25% off Hasbro

Savings direct from brand. Ends 9/7.

Don't get too excited. It's figures you can easily acquire 🙂

Marvel:

https://www.ebay.com/e/toys/hasbro-25-sfc-8-31?_kwdomcat=220%2C237%2C1&rt=nc&_bkw=marvel

Marvel Legends:
https://www.ebay.com/e/toys/hasbro-25-sfc-8-31?_kwdomcat=220%2C237%2C1&rt=nc&_bkw=marvel+legends

But you can't beat Havok/Polaris for $30, or Deluxe Ant-man for $22. Plus free shipping.

Edit: I tried the code. Didn't work 😕

Oh seems like nothing was there to buy when I peeped it , did it all go that fast *shrug*

2 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Has anyone gotten the Nimrod set from Amazon? The release was changed to today (September 1st) but has been "delayed" and the expected delivery date has been pushed back to later this month.

Same thing happened to me. I'm very annoyed, and jealous of those who did get them. I also had a Reese (otherwise known as Gung Ho) showing up that got delayed even longer.

8 minutes ago, Benn said:

Same thing happened to me. I'm very annoyed, and jealous of those who did get them. I also had a Reese (otherwise known as Gung Ho) showing up that got delayed even longer.

yeah we in Canada still have that Nimrod pack saying November 1st release, so we arn't even sort of as lucky as you guys in the US, I mean figures in general are lagging months behind you guys, so be thankful

also Amazon is getting really wonky these days, I ordered a PRLC yellow ranger, it was supposed to arrive on the 25th (they even charged me) and it got delayed they said the 26th, then moved it to the 29th, and well needless to say I still don't have a Trini, and they say it may just be lost , lost? Amazon come on... try harder

10 hours ago, Benn said:

Very frustrating Amazon would get our hopes up with the earlier release date and then delay it. It's like spending half a day to get ready for an exciting date only to get stood up! 😂

spacer.png Got Iron Man 2020 the other day and I have to admit I was low-key worried about not getting it before the year ended.

However, I have a question to make for any other owners of this figure, are the boot thrust effects supposed to be the same? I noticed only now that my figure came with two "R2" thrust effects. Since the effects are basically universal save for a small detail in the contour of the flat part that denotes it's made for the left feet, it wouldn't surprise me that Hasbro didn't bother making one for each feet in this release, but there's still a chance my figure was a fluke in that regard. Any clue?

18 minutes ago, darknight86 said:

Sorry to say but the one that I have has a R2 and L2 blast effect.  I remember Jay C in his review noting that difference, so it helped you know which foot each went on.

Shucks.

Argh, I just know I can't suck it up, so I'll probably be browsing for a second copy before I know it.

Thanks for the information.

26 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Walmart pushed my preorders for Venom Cap to October...

Yeah it was weird I had been charged for it a bit ago, and then refunded my money, but I never got an e-mail saying.. it was Cancelled or it was delayed, but the website says Out of stock online... I'm confused.. walfart sucks , i really want that figure

13 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Finally got Retro Spidey and Gwen Stacy , man these figures and packaging look so good in real life

Atta boy, welcome to the spidey party!

Now this is the real question, will you pay for older alternate versions of spidey on this new mold? Or do you only need this version of spiderman on this mold?