Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

15 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Atta boy, welcome to the spidey party!

Now this is the real question, will you pay for older alternate versions of spidey on this new mold? Or do you only need this version of spiderman on this mold?

I like this new mold but I most certainly don't need to revisit every previously released spidey costume on this mold, but I'd be cool with them moving forward and giving us new costumes on this mold, I'd tell you I'd love if they did give us Spidey 2099 on this buck

23 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I like this new mold but I most certainly don't need to revisit every previously released spidey costume on this mold, but I'd be cool with them moving forward and giving us new costumes on this mold, I'd tell you I'd love if they did give us Spidey 2099 on this buck

Agreed! I'll grab new spider suits but don't think they need to revisit all the versions we've already got.

38 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Agreed! I'll grab new spider suits but don't think they need to revisit all the versions we've already got.

I definitely would welcome it if they used this buck for other characters as well, maybe like an Updated Classic Iron Fist etc.

I have a feeling though, despite people like us saying.. we don't need them to revist old suits with this mold, they probably will, I mean it seems like a no brainer to not see at least a black suit soon on this mold

My Amazon exclusives Wolverines arrived today.

Two things: I’m pleasantly happy that the likenesses in hand are much better than every review I’ve seen. Still not the greatest but much better in person. 

The next is that the package looked like it had been used as a soccer ball.. it was shipped in a bubble wrap envelope like many on this board had described. This is the first time a package was shipped to me like this. Of course the figures package was just as destroyed. Really makes you wonder what Amazon is thinking. At this late stage they have to know that  the majority of purchases could be for collectors.. 

also check your Targets, after checking every day on their website and it showing nothing within  literally 100 miles, War Machines have popped up in limited qualities all around me. Haven’t got him yet but they are showing up in western Michigan

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I definitely would welcome it if they used this buck for other characters as well, maybe like an Updated Classic Iron Fist etc.

I have a feeling though, despite people like us saying.. we don't need them to revist old suits with this mold, they probably will, I mean it seems like a no brainer to not see at least a black suit soon on this mold

Oh man I hope they done revisit all previous suits. I spent more than I wanted to get the XForce and Astonishing versions of Wolverine on his older, taller buck. Then they came out with the best buck for him and of course the Xforce one was one of the remakes. Thankfully those two are the only Wolverines I had so I got the majority on the correct buck. Still waiting on that astonishing redo though...

if they do this with Spidey I may call it quits after classic and symbiote Spidey 

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I agree with this. The only one I personally would want updated is the red suit Daredevil. But that's mainly because I never got the original release.

17 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'd like to grab some.  It would bother me that all my other Spidey's aren't on this buck, when this is clearly the best Legends Spider-Man yet, but some costumes aren't important enough to get a re-do.  I'd like to see a symbiote/black costume re-do, probably a Kaine re-do in his Scarlet Spider costume, and if possible a Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider re-do.  Maybe a re-release with a 90s head for the classic red and blue, but from there I'm out on the re-dos.

I think they could have taken the new buck a little further by adding a double ball joint for the lower torso going into the waist. I would consider revisiting other versions of spider man if i didn't already know they are going to make an even better mold after this one. We all know it. In 5 years, we are going to have an even more superior spider-man! I usually buy legends cause the price points don't make me upset realizing i will likely buy a newer better version soonish. 

34 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I just had Nimrod, Punisher, Rogue and Pyro, wave 2 joes, etc show up at my door. Whoop whoop 

Man coming up strong dude!, I know unrelated to Legends (but related to your post), I also just got some wave 2 Joes, Just got Cobra Commander and Red Ninja, so they coming for everyone!

36 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Man coming up strong dude!, I know unrelated to Legends (but related to your post), I also just got some wave 2 Joes, Just got Cobra Commander and Red Ninja, so they coming for everyone!

These Joe figs they are putting out make legends look like nothing special. I really gotta wonder how much that licensing fee is. it's gotta be crazy for them not to put the same effort into the Marvel Legends line. I used to think marvel legends was the best bang for your buck, but now G.I. Joes have taken that seat. 

I'm still waiting for McFarlane to learn how to scale figures, otherwise his stuff has been getting really good. 

24 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

These Joe figs they are putting out make legends look like nothing special. I really gotta wonder how much that licensing fee is. it's gotta be crazy for them not to put the same effort into the Marvel Legends line. I used to think marvel legends was the best bang for your buck, but now G.I. Joes have taken that seat. 

I'm still waiting for McFarlane to learn how to scale figures, otherwise his stuff has been getting really good. 

Yeah Man agreed, these Joes are killing it, I still love Legends over the Joes, but It's getting to be pretty neck and neck, beacuse these joes look amazing and come with great accessories for the most part, only probably is the scarcity of these Joes is annoying.

7 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah Man agreed, these Joes are killing it, I still love Legends over the Joes, but It's getting to be pretty neck and neck, beacuse these joes look amazing and come with great accessories for the most part, only probably is the scarcity of these Joes is annoying.

Oh yea, they need to make more of them. Which is weird because with the exception of snake eyes and destro, the first wave pre-orders didn't sell out super quick.  I think people are waking up to them and as they get better hasbro will increase production and distribution. They are just getting warmed up. Should be fun. I'm hoping for a General Flagg in his Military Suit soon!. 

Second delay on Nimrod, this time Amazon didn't even bother with a new date for arrival. Wish they'd have just left things alone until November rather than put some out there just to mess with the rest of us.

Still waiting for Rogue and Pyro two-pack from BigBadToyStore to be delivered to Canada. I ordered August 20th. Still no delivery date from USPS 😣  At least it was free 😊

Just bought AOA Apocalypse from ToysRUs.ca with 20% discount. Now the wait...6-8 business days 😑

Nimrod, Psylocke and Fantomex still has a November 1st release date from Amazon.ca 😪

Just got my Warmachine, just an awesome all around figure. Call me crazy but just as awesome as Dr Doom in regards to sculpt and nostalgia.

have never heard anyone say they were on the fence for this figure, in hand I would suggest nobody would pass him up

14 hours ago, McHogan said:

Just got my Warmachine, just an awesome all around figure. Call me crazy but just as awesome as Dr Doom in regards to sculpt and nostalgia.

have never heard anyone say they were on the fence for this figure, in hand I would suggest nobody would pass him up

Absolutely agree! I still think I like Doom just a bit more, but I'm surprised, even though I really wanted War Machine, how much better it is in person than I had imagined.  Easily one of the best of the year.

15 hours ago, McHogan said:

50 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Absolutely agree! I still think I like Doom just a bit more, but I'm surprised, even though I really wanted War Machine, how much better it is in person than I had imagined.  Easily one of the best of the year.

Didn't know it was possible but you both got me even more hyped for when I finally get mine!

On 9/7/2020 at 1:05 PM, Emnems80 said:

Didn't know it was possible but you both got me even more hyped for when I finally get mine!

I might be a little biased, but I've always loved War Machine, so that could be part of it.

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Finally got Mar-vell, Rage and Mach 1 , after waiting months and months, I know super boring *yawn* 

Not at all, for me all welcome additions to my Avengers line up. Well not Mach 1 ( yet).  But if you can believe it, Mach 1 was so much fun for me I went and found Citizen V and Songbird in the event they actually finish the Thunderbolts... time will tell but Hasbro has found a way to slowly build these teams filled with little to no new tooling.  Between the Tbolts and the Serpent Society, I am slowing amassing a few extra squads I didn’t know I wanted 😁

EDIT: I was super excited when I found a comic Red Guardian, maybe someone’s boring but it made my day

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Not at all, for me all welcome additions to my Avengers line up. Well not Mach 1 ( yet).  But if you can believe it, Mach 1 was so much fun for me I went and found Citizen V and Songbird in the event they actually finish the Thunderbolts... time will tell but Hasbro has found a way to slowly build these teams filled with little to no new tooling.  Between the Tbolts and the Serpent Society, I am slowing amassing a few extra squads I didn’t know I wanted 😁

EDIT: I was super excited when I found a comic Red Guardian, maybe someone’s boring but it made my day

yeah I have been super excited for these 3 figs, not saying I think they are boring, just that me getting them is probably a boring haul story since they have been out and are fairly easy to get, I just pre-ordered back in the end of March, and didn't even up getting them until today (for various reasons from the etailer) , had to have Rage for New Warriors, Mar-vell is a character long awaited, and Mach-1 for Tbolts of course , plus always liked the look. I agree on Serpent Society myself as well, love Serpent Society and I'm going to weep if we never get more, and ahh Comic Red Guardian, a nice figure I to would be happy to get now for retail (I shouldn't have passed on when it came out)