Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

16 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I have never seen Apocalypse in the wild myself yet or the other two, and I pre-ordered these guys the day they went live to order in Canada, man Canada is slow on the uptake

Apocalypse looks great, but yes that laughing face is pretty silly I gotta say, I'm switching that one out.

I actually love that laughing expression! Ha but dang yeah I don’t seem to realize how much longer it takes for some of this stuff to reach up yonder. Your patience must be well practiced!

17 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

I actually love that laughing expression! Ha but dang yeah I don’t seem to realize how much longer it takes for some of this stuff to reach up yonder. Your patience must be well practiced!

Hahah yeah I mean the laughing face has some fun in it, and I do plan on putting it on my Headless Apocalypse BAF, yes Canada man.. I mean sometimes we win the first in line lottery but that's a rarity.

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I have never seen Apocalypse in the wild myself yet or the other two, and I pre-ordered these guys the day they went live to order in Canada, man Canada is slow on the uptake

Apocalypse looks great, but yes that laughing face is pretty silly I gotta say, I'm switching that one out.

Where in Canada are you btw? Because Apocalypse is plentiful out here in the West Coast in Van. TRU, EB and Walmart all have this figure (he's also $5 cheaper at Walmart).

Found remnants of the Venom wave in Michigan. Grabbed movie Venom

in person I’m kinda meh on this one. Sculpt wise he is amazing. But whatever they tried with the “lightning” for lack of better term is a huge miss. Just doesn’t convey Venoms look from the movie.

if I had to guess, this figure will be the first attempt before the definitive version gets released ( maybe with Eddie Brock in a two pack). Like movie Ant-Mans first effort, a better version of Venom is surely on the way.

1 hour ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Where in Canada are you btw? Because Apocalypse is plentiful out here in the West Coast in Van. TRU, EB and Walmart all have this figure (he's also $5 cheaper at Walmart).

I'm in Ontario, Toronto to be exact, yeah honestly I am sure he has hit the TRU's and maybe some further out Wal-Marts, but I just had yet to see him at any of the stores I frequent but I guess it was also because I was just waiting for me pre-order to come through, I'd rather support the lil dogs if I can, and don't like to cancel with smaller e-tailers to go with big chain stores.

The truth is that Hasbro just gets the toys out to different vendors at wildly varying times. My store just got Apocalypse in last week. We still haven't got War Machine. Both hit Target back in July or August. We got the Age of Apocalypse wave at the end of April, though, before I'd seen them anywhere else. It's a total crapshoot.

Was able to place an order for the Storm 2-pack on Target at about 7:30 ET this morning. Its still up for delivery so go go go if you missed out.  

Was also able to get it for $40 as the target app has offers for $10 off a $50 purchase and $25 off a $100 purchase. Had to add a $1 beach ball to put me over the threshold but feels a lot better paying $41 than $50.   However this offer is only for purchases thru the app (or for pickup, i think).

Ordered a bunch of figures yesterday too so i am way over budget for figures this week.  Assuming the storm set doesn't get cancelled or something i will probably end up returning a set or figure to balance things out a bit,  although that will take a lot of self-discipline as these figs all look great.

My Goon Troops got shipped yesterday. Also according to one of those youtube interviews people do with Dwight and his team, it was revealed that the Retro Gambit and Rogue will hit Target sometime in December and not on the 15th of this month that JayC. reported. It was on Toy Shiz at 19:06, New MARVEL LEGENDS TEAM INTERVIEW for FALL 2020!

At least I don't have to check Target everyday this week. Thats a relief.

12 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Looking for Movie Venom if anyone finds him. My nephews birthday is coming up and Target just "Street Dated" me! Same target where I got four Storm packs "BEFORE" the street date! Gggrrrrr

I saw him a couple of weeks ago at a Walmart here in Northeast Texas. I passed on him and only grabbed Phage out of that wave. So its hitting my area in Texas.

17 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I saw him a couple of weeks ago at a Walmart here in Northeast Texas. I passed on him and only grabbed Phage out of that wave. So its hitting my area in Texas.

I ended up ordering him from Target. He's due the day before my Nephews birthday!!

3 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

anyone know of any deals that will be going on for Prime day?

I don't know but apparently we will find out at midnight. I bet it won't be much in terms of any Legends or anything but maybe we will get lucky!

38 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

I put the thought in my head that maybe the nimrod 3pack would see a discount. That would be shweet.

Oh well that would be fantastic for you US peeps, we here in Canada have not gotten the Nimrod 3pack yet. que short sad violin solo.

FYI for those of you that live near a Burkes Outlet store... I've found several A.I.M. Two-Packs there for $17.99.

I've also scored pretty-cheap Marvel vs. Capcom 4" two-packs, DC Multiverse, Star Wars Black Series Centerpieces and Transformers: War for Cybertron Siege stuff there in the past few weeks.

8 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Yup. Definitely much different from the G.I.Joe Cobra Island fiasco, or even the Red Hulk exclusive.   Not to mention being discounted practically from the get-go.  

Yeah definitely. I’d say the ML side has obviously been improving much in terms of availability in general throughout the year after the Red Hulk mess (in my world anyway) which I felt lucky to have found that one. Am really curious to learn more about this Target ML retro program or whatever it is that the team had mentioned.

On the note of Cobra Island, yes that hunt had been quite the ordeal🙄. I risked driving 1.5 hours to take a chance at finding some Cobra Troopers 🤦‍♂️which ended up being a successful trip. For the record, I had planned other stuff to do in this town whether or not I found any but that was definitely primary objective #1 😂. After that, I decided to relax with the GI Joe and just see what comes my way.