Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

Does anyone know what the situation is with Silver Centurion Iron Man?  As in, is he supposed to be on store shelves yet?  I haven't seen hide nor helmet, and I've been checking pretty aggressively at four different Walgreens near me in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.  I've seen every other Walgreens exclusive on a shelf in the past without checking this hard, so maybe he's not in stores in my area yet?  But then I thought I heard of people as close by as Louisville or parts of IN getting him.

Am I waiting for a bus that's already come and gone?

32 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Does anyone know what the situation is with Silver Centurion Iron Man?  As in, is he supposed to be on store shelves yet?  I haven't seen hide nor helmet, and I've been checking pretty aggressively at four different Walgreens near me in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.  I've seen every other Walgreens exclusive on a shelf in the past without checking this hard, so maybe he's not in stores in my area yet?  But then I thought I heard of people as close by as Louisville or parts of IN getting him.

Am I waiting for a bus that's already come and gone?

Have heard some reports of him showing up in MA but haven’t seen him myself. Also apparently WG has been putting him in the seasonal aisle rather than the usual toy aisle, according to some reports. Finally I don’t think popfindr is currently working for WG exclusives, perhaps they are adjusting how the track inventory? I could be wrong about that though 

2 hours ago, Marky said:

Does anyone know when stores will release the movie professor x and magneto two pack? 

I have seen it here in Canada at EB games for like over a month, so its for sure floating around the US as we speak

*edit

according to Bashpics

https://www.target.com/p/hasbro-marvel-legends-series-x-men-magneto-and-professor-x-action-figures-160/-/A-79632476#lnk=sametab

also on sale for 45 at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Magneto-Professor-Collectible/dp/B084PV5H3Q/ref=sr_1_2?crid=16XKBWNJ624O3&dchild=1&keywords=magneto+and+professor+x+action+figures&qid=1602709258&sprefix=Magneto+and+pro%2Caps%2C201&sr=8-2

Another day, another delay, another 5 dollar certificate.

The Kingpin I ordered Thursday, and was supposed to arrive today, has been delayed. Another chat with customer service followed by a brief call, and I'm one 5.00 gift certificate richer (remember when they used to call it "courtesy cash").

Maybe tomorrow . . . or the next day. Or a refund.

If it weren't for the fact I've gotten more money FROM them than I've ever given TO them, I honestly wouldn't order from Amazon at all.

5 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Good day today. Went to vote & then hit Tarjay & they had 10 sets of the Storm T-Bird  so I picked the  best set paint wise & then when I got home, my box of 5 HFC Guards was waiting for me!

noyrM6w.jpg

hlJeJCr.jpg

I know nobody could have predicted how readily available the Storm/ TBird set would be but I must say after the way Target exclusives like Spider-Man MJ and Red Hulk were handled I am shocked to see so many sets in stores ..

Given today's SNAFU (and the earlier FUBAR with Falcon and Jocasta) I'll probably regret this, but earlier this week I reinstated my Falcon and Jocasta pre-order as well as pre-ordering Thunderstrike, Kang, Retro Mysterio, Morbius and Phage . . . all due Nov. 4. Assuming there are no more delays, or losses, I should have quite the party that day. Plus that'll take care of all my ML "needs" just in time for my annual holiday moratorium.

Got my pirate Deadpool from Pulse, thus completing Strong Guy, last full BAF of the year for me.  A few cherry picked figures, a couple deluxes, and this year's ML wants will be closed out.  

Deadline reached and still no Kingpin. Refund requested. On the bright side, if the package should still find it's way here it's now free plus I got five bucks in promotional cash out of the deal. On the down-side, I've still got 6 outstanding pre-orders due the 4th. Am I gonna have to go through this crud again . . . six times?