Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

3 hours ago, Neal said:

Yeah, mine says the same thing (though a later arrival date because I don't have Prime).  I just find it odd that half the wave is already out and the rest are still showing the same date.  I don't use Amazon a lot for entire waves, so maybe this is status quo for them.

I'm not sure Amazon HAS a status quo.

Example: Just got the shipping notice for the Kingpin I ordered this morning and is scheduled to arrive Sunday (it may even get here this time). Yet nothing for Thunderstrike who is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I swear to Rudy, if Amazon screws up another order . . . 

Hit two Targets this morning. A smattering of left-over Widow & Gamerverse figures plus a couple Squirrel Girl sets at the first. Second had that, plus a few movie Wolverines and a couple movie Prof. X and Magneto sets. No sign of Rogue, Gambit, or the Storm & Thunderbird set. Both stores seemed to be at different stages of a reset though.

Hit Walgreens to, no Silver Centurions or any of the other exclusives outside of a couple Invisible Woman figures.

On a much brighter note, Thunderstrike is "Out for Delivery." It's really kind of sad that I look forward to getting orders from Amazon with the same mix of cynicism, anticipation and guarded optimism that most people do waiting for the next stimulus package.

Scored a Grey Black Widow at my local Walmart, two full pegs of them, got to even pick the one with the best paint apps on the face.  For NW PA, feels like a win to find an exclusive on the shelf like that.

My local WM has a bunch of Strong Guy wave leftovers (shiklah, blue deadpool, maverick, black tom) and about 7 of the movie wolverine figures.  I don't see those wolverine figures moving quickly as i imagine most who wanted that version would've gotten him during the recent target sale, but we'll see.  Have heard Cable is getting marked down at some Walmarts but the ones at my store disappeared long ago.  

Probably the best stocked line in the aisle is Ghostbusters, still plenty of those.  I wonder if they will ever mark them down. 

Nothing new in terms of DC Multiverse, GI Joe, Star Wars etc although i did see one Gung-Ho figure maybe a week or two back.

Thunderstrike got here this afternoon, Kingpin should be here tomorrow. Falcon, Jacosta and Kang are still on schedule to arrive the 4th. Decided to cancel the rest. After some soul-searching I realized I could wait on Morbius, don't really need Phage at all, and I've already got a perfectly fine Mysterio that I don't see trading in for the exact same version with a new paint job.

21 minutes ago, mako said:

Thunderstrike got here this afternoon, Kingpin should be here tomorrow. Falcon, Jacosta and Kang are still on schedule to arrive the 4th. Decided to cancel the rest. After some soul-searching I realized I could wait on Morbius, don't really need Phage at all, and I've already got a perfectly fine Mysterio that I don't see trading in for the exact same version with a new paint job.

Did anyone else notice that it says Kevin Masterson on the back of Thunderstrike?  Isn't this version Eric Masterson?

On 10/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, Inspection12e said:

Did anyone else notice that it says Kevin Masterson on the back of Thunderstrike?  Isn't this version Eric Masterson?

This version is definitely Eric. Below is the first version of Kevin’s Thunderstrike, not too sure if he changed costumes later on but pretty sure he never wore this Legends suit

3 hours ago, Inspection12e said:

Most likely the mistake of some intern who (quite understandably) knows little to nothing about Thunderstrike. Poison Spider-Man from a few years ago had the same issue on his card; bio described a completely different character.

18 hours ago, Inspection12e said:

That did strike me as odd (snicker).

Not the first time this ever happened though. I remember when ToyBiz did their Danny Ketch Ghost Rider but refered to him as Johnny Blaze on the card back.

Picked up a loose Pyro.  Don't know if I saw it on these boards or somewhere else, but someone pointed out that you can take the ends of the flame effects and fit them into the openings on the flamethrowers.  Though I doubt Hasbro did this intentionally, it does look a bit better than the "fire fists" they originally left him with.  For my money, it will work until I can find a better set of flame effects. 

1 hour ago, mako said:

The Retro Black Panther I ordered to replace my previous one (broken post on left fist) arrived yesterday. In addition, I woke up this morning and found e-mail updates stating delivery estimates for all my pre orders except Retro Mysterio have been moved up to Monday.

I also received an updated delivery range for the rest of the Joe Fixit wave ... and the pending charge hit my credit card.

1 hour ago, Neal said:

I also received an updated delivery range for the rest of the Joe Fixit wave ... and the pending charge hit my credit card.

All I'm waiting for are Falcon, Jocasta, Kang, Morbius, and Mysterio. Absolutely no interest in finishing Joe Fixit or Venompool.

No charges for me yet, but then I turned off the P.I.N.less debit option of my Amazon account, so they shouldn't charge me till my stuff actually ships.

Some great deals on amazon, today only...

• Nimrod set marked down to $56 !!!!
  • Prof X/Magneto 2-pack and Old man logan/hawkeye 2-pack are each $35
  • fox Domino $17
  • Pirate Deadpool, Warpath, Sunspot $14
  • Gwen Stacey, Peter Parker $14
  • Reed, Sue, Johnny from superskrull wave marked down (between $14-16)
  • Yelena $16

Think that's everything although they have a few older sets advertised as daily deals like the Shuri/Klaw 2-pack for $23 that have hit that low price many times before now.

56 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Wow of course Sunspot drops down as I just gave in to buying him a couple days ago 🙄

Yeah it happens to all of us, for me most recently with the Family Matters 3-pack that dropped to $40 a few weeks after i finally bought it.  But i've gotten plenty of figures at discount prices too, so  can't complain too much.