Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

12 hours ago, Neal said:

The rest (Falcon, Kang, Jocasta) of the Joe Fixit wave arrived today from Amazon.

Congrats! I ordered the Falcon, Kang and Thunderstrike from another vendor but only Thunderstrike arrived so far. Expecting the other two next week. Wonder why he arrived before they did?

Dropped by my local Walgreens after a grocery run. Pickings looked pretty bare, then I just happened to glimpse a single Silver Centurion Iron Man behind an Invisible Woman on a peg. I had pretty much written off finding this bad-boy, but there he was.

Not exactly a legendary haul, but there are worse ways to start a Saturday morning.

44 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

The re-release of the mcu Scarlet Witch/Vision 2-pack is up on Gamestop's site. No markup either- $39.99. Not sure if that's news or not.

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/collectibles/figures/products/marvel-legends-series-avengers-infinity-war-scarlet-witch-and-vision-action-figure-2-pack/11103328.html

That’s news to me. Not a mcu collector but glad to see a re-release for those who missed it.

Also, Happy Halloween to all!

Kang, Jocasta, and Falcon arrived today from Amazon. Packages were destroyed as is becoming the norm from them. Figures are fine, but holy $#!+ that is annoying.

Kang is every bit as awesome as I’ve heard. So is Jocasta and Falcon ( Thunderstrike arrived a week ago, he is awesome too) but Kang is the highlight. I had forgotten how oddly proportioned that last version of Kang that was a Walmart exclusive was, this guy looks like a conqueror ( albeit a flamboyant one)... he is so cool. Glad to have a imposing version of him finally. AND to get an important Avengers foe!

The Avengers waves IMO have been the best for obscure characters getting a Legends release and depending on your level of fandom this wave knocks out two with Jocasta and Thunderstrike. Jocasta especially is one I never thought we’d get. And this is the definitive Tstrike for me so don’t need any other version of him..

if Hasbro continues with this trend it is not out of the realm of possibilities to someday get the likes of the Swordsman, comic Mantis, Dr. Druid, etc that are normally considered to be long shots .. 

cant wait to see who Hasbro includes next..

Falcon, Jocasta, Kang, and Mysterio all arrived without a hitch last night, . . . but I knew I should have cancelled Morbius when I had the chance.

First, Amazon moves up the scheduled delivery to today, the 2nd. As of late last night, no shipping notification (bad sign). Today, the figure was still scheduled to arrive TODAY, and the charge was actually put through (which they CLAIM they don't don't do until an item is ready to ship) yet still no shipping notice. I contacted customer support AGAIN, and boy was that helpful.

Due to a "logistics error" (i.e. they "F"-ed Up), there was a delay at the fulfillment center, but the figure was still scheduled to go out today . . . it just wouldn't arrive for another 24-48 hours. Knowing how Amazon works (it doesn't) I moved on to a member of the Leadershp team. Turns out, according to him, in spite of the fact I pre-ordered the figure weeks ago, they somehow ran out of stock . . . but still charged me! The figure would be back in stock the fourteenth, and my order SHOULD be fulfilled then, or maybe sooner since he put a priority notice on it . . . but probably not.

Tiring of this same old BS song and dance, I just collected my 10 dollar "Sorry We Have No Idea What We're Doing" certificate and cancelled the bloody order. Probably still not out of the woods yet, the last time this happened with an unrelated Amazon order (FRIDAY!!!), it took three days and conversations with four different agents (two of whom were members of the "Leadership Team") to straighten out.

Somebody tell me this happens to other people and not just me. Then tell me why I continue to order from Amazon.

Got Toxin, and wow, this one takes that Monster Venom BAF to another level! Always been a fan of the Pat Mulligan version of the character, but this is just too awesome, I guess I'll have to pretend it's just a really out of control Pat until we get a re-do for him.  

Got a ship notification for 1 of the 2 Venomized Caps I ordered. Other is back ordered. Once in hand I’ll decide if the other is worth completing order or if I cancel ( if Walmart doesn’t make that choice for me)

18 hours ago, mars396 said:

Last night, I received an email that this was back in stock.

I immediately ordered.  Approximately 9pm last night.

It arrived about 1pm this afternoon. 

16 hours after ordering. 

20201104_130911.jpg

That’s an amazing turnaround. 

Mine is showing delivery between now and Saturday. Not just Walmart, but shipping from many online stores has been weird. Some arriving within hours for a purchase and other orders placed months ago still days out.. 

weird times

Yeah, Walmart still hasn't shipped my Black Series figures, which I ordered before they had names or images, fifteen minutes before they were supposed to go on sale during "Collector Con". They're just on indefinite delay so far. Man, do I hate Walmart. Cables and Caps preordered during that event have shipped, I take it? Or are they shipping new orders and letting preorderers linger for those too?

My Venom Cap arrived today. In package I’m underwhelmed but I thought I would be. See if my opinion changes after I bust him out.

i ordered my Caps the day they went up for preorder. So not sure exactly how they decide who’s get shipped. I mean on another thread here someone had their Cap that was preordered for months canceled then as @mars396 said he was notified it was in stock and ordered his. So why Walmart cancels preorders and turns around and puts them for real time sale is beyond me.. 

with most Walmart preorders I play the preorder it first then hope to see in store then cancel preorder game..but my local hasn’t had this Venom Cap at all 

Picked up a second Vulture figure, had one of the first run with the wing pieces that peg into the shoulders.  Proper wing placement does improve the figure, wings are still a bit touchy, so I'm hoping Falcon is a bit better off when he arrives.