Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

aaozz9

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Well, i like the Black Bolt yelling head, anyhow.  But tbf he did come with a neutral head as well

exactly why Black Bolt is in my good books, they did that right (and they did movie Wolvie right, he didn't just come with that horrid yelling head, oh that head is bad), and it makes all the more salty they can't do someone like thunderstrike right by giving him an alt head, I can't really see them giving us a second figure for Eric which will give us an alt head so it's annoying.

Got a call from EB Games today that my Hellfire Club preorder has arrived. Cdn$90 baby! I preordered in-store (it was supposed to be "Web only"). So I'll have an in-box HFC from Pulse and I'll be opening this one 🙂

18 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

(and they did movie Wolvie right, he didn't just come with that horrid yelling head, oh that head is bad)

Ok good coz:

cray.gif

2 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Got a call from EB Games today that my Hellfire Club preorder has arrived. Cdn$90 baby! I preordered in-store (it was supposed to be "Web only"). So I'll have an in-box HFC from Pulse and I'll be opening this one 🙂

Ok good coz:

cray.gif

Hey you are lucky your EB is still open, we are back in Lockdown here in Toronto, so only curb side pick up at some stores, sadly my EB is not one of them, so I'm going to get backlogged or not even get any of the pre-orders I made recently, it's a bummer, but hey this is life, congrats on getting HFC before 2021! haha, and yes you are not crazy that yelling Wolvie head is hideous.

Got 'em!

hfc.jpg

On 11/25/2020 at 4:28 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hey you are lucky your EB is still open, we are back in Lockdown here in Toronto, so only curb side pick up at some stores, sadly my EB is not one of them, so I'm going to get backlogged or not even get any of the pre-orders I made recently, it's a bummer, but hey this is life, congrats on getting HFC before 2021! haha, and yes you are not crazy that yelling Wolvie head is hideous.

Unfortunately our numbers here have also been surging so it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some sort of lockdown will happen here too 😞

Finally completed the Joe Fixit wave today. This was a weird one as far as seeing this wave on shelves. Was able to grab a Jocasta and the Gamerverse stuff over a month ago then saw nothing on shelves from this wave until today. Instead my local stores were packed with the Venompool wave..

oh also saw the new Gambit and Cyborg Spidey near Toledo Ohio. Gambit is nice with the more classic head but that Spidey, like that  Negative Zone turd, is another easy pass.

Also, a Target in Ohio had 5, maybe 6 White costume Storm on the Vintage packaging. Haven’t heard anything about these being re-released. I looked through them to see if they had any of the new Gambits or Rogues but it was all White suit Storms.

anyone know if this was a fluke or is she being mass released again? 

10 hours ago, McHogan said:

Also, a Target in Ohio had 5, maybe 6 White costume Storm on the Vintage packaging. Haven’t heard anything about these being re-released. I looked through them to see if they had any of the new Gambits or Rogues but it was all White suit Storms.

anyone know if this was a fluke or is she being mass released again? 

I saw her also at my local Target along with that Cyborg Spiderman and Rogue. I tried to buy Rogue but she was hard locked at the register. An employee showed up and took her out of my hand and said these were not suppose to be out yet. She told me to come back tomorrow. Something told me to check Target's website when I got off work this morning and I saw I could do the pick up order from my local Target. I went ahead and grabbed both Gambit and Rogue and selected Cyborg Spidey as my free figure. It was a good thing I did all of that because now they are listed as sold out.

Target almost screwed me lol.

Rogue was available on target's website this morning so i ordered her along with gamerverse stealth cap and blue iron man to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free sale.  Ended up paying about $14 per figure with tax and that much closer to finishing Joe Fixit!  Just hope the paint apps on Rogue's face turned out OK but if not i'll return her.  They did have the other retro figures online as well but i don't really have any interest in them.  

48 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Rogue was available on target's website this morning so i ordered her along with gamerverse stealth cap and blue iron man to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free sale.  Ended up paying about $14 per figure with tax and that much closer to finishing Joe Fixit!  Just hope the paint apps on Rogue's face turned out OK but if not i'll return her.  They did have the other retro figures online as well but i don't really have any interest in them.  

Still is.  I just got mine.  Thanks a ton, @bashpics99!

Between the time I had Rogue, Gambit and Deluxe Black Widow in my Target cart and the time I added my Paypal, my total became $1 cheaper. Turns out Rogue got sold out.

I was this close to paying regular price for two figures and not getting a third one free. Thank god I caught that lol Hopefully they add more Rogues online so I can score this deal.

17 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

I ordered Gambit, Rogue, and retro Storm.  Gambit and Storm came today.  Target sent me an email saying that Rogue would come on the 15th.  Target is just the worst.  🤬

I preordered Rogue when she first went up on Target.com back on November 17th, and I got the backordered/delayed notification as well.  It still amazes me that huge companies like Target and WalMart have such amazingly horrible order fulfillment systems.  

On a much happier note, my Stiltman wave arrived today from DorkSide.

My rogue figure that I ordered Sunday morning is supposed to arrive today!

I don’t know what’s up with target and (even worse) WM preordering system. It seems like preordering basically means that instead of getting stuff first , you are basically last and might get your order filled if they have leftovers once stores have put some on the pegs and fulfilled the orders they received after the items were listed as in stock on their website. It’s crazy and I would never recommend preordering from either company. 

alternatively, my other theory is that they only set aside a small amount for preorders and continue taking orders once they’ve run past that amount - but then they don’t bother to cancel your order until after the item has been released. Or hasbro shorts them on their order. I dunno 

I fully agree that both companies (and Walgreens too, for that matter) are utter trash when it comes to preorders, but my Rogue and Gambit preorders actually showed up before I even woke up Monday morning... in separate boxes, even though I ordered them together. I was even able to get another set for my daughter painlessly by ordering for local pick-up late on Saturday night, and heading down Sunday afternoon. When I arrived they still had 13 Rogues in stock as well as all the other new exclusives and Storm (all in the back, but I got them to bring a stack of them out for display). As of yesterday, they still had at least two Rogues and a Storm out on the floor.

Still waiting on half my Walmart Collector Con Black Series preorders to arrive, though... and I ordered them before their advertised on-sale time, before they had names or pictures attached to the listings. Nothing but hatred.

Also agree about Target, Walmart, and Walgreens preorders.  I don't even bother with them anymore because they never seem to work out.  

On a better note, got my buy 2 get 1 from Target, Gambit and the Spideys look great.